I am considering getting Song of the Desert boosted with Heart and Soul.

Does anyone have an experience with what this phero does to a scent or an opinion on how this would affect the scent? I just don't have enough experience with boosting my own scents and even though I really prefer to have the pheros premixed in perfume if it will alter it I would rather just get it plain and buy a bottle of UN H&S. Thank you for your help!!

I am considering getting Song of the Desert boosted with Heart and Soul.

Does anyone have an experience with what this phero does to a scent or an opinion on how this would affect the scent? I just don't have enough experience with boosting my own scents and even though I really prefer to have the pheros premixed in perfume if it will alter it I would rather just get it plain and buy a bottle of UN H&S. Thank you for your help!!

I haven't noticed any difference between boosted and un-boosted scents, unless you're talking about heavy amounts of copulins. I doubt you'll notice anything with H&S.

It's n Est. heavy blend which may slightly change the scent of your perfume, but I like the scent of est. I love H&S & I used to boost EVERYTHING with it, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;)

Hmmm,ya know,I think you should check with da Mawa about this idea...I have H&S in LP Original,which is a robust scent,but Song of the Desert is a delicate scent,at least to me it is...better safe than sorry,it would be awful to change a beautiful favorite !! ;)

IMO, Heart & Soul is not a stinky blend, so I think it should be just fine. You may detect the slightest of difference, because it is a delicate scent. The scent will be 1/10th less concentrated, and the addition of H&S will add the tiniest amount of a natural musky smell. Personally, I wouldn't have any worries on this combo. I think it will come off beautifully.

Thank you Calii for your concern over my scent!! And thank you Potion Master for your expert opinion. I will admit that "natural musky scent" gave me pause but "tiniest amount" doesn't sound too bad. I was thinking...I could get it boosted and also order one of the lotions or body creams scented with Song of the Desert and layer it with my boosted scent. The extra layer of scent would probably cover any change in the perfume. I think that sounds like a good idea...

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my Song of the Desert w/ Heart and Soul!

At first I thought it might be just a tad less bright than the original but I keep sniffing them side by side and I really don't think there is much of a discernible difference.

The verdict is: The most BEAUTIFUL scent with one of the BEST pheros ever with the most BREATHTAKING sunset on the label!

Thank you everyone for your opinions and thank you Mara for creating this for me! :)

The verdict is: The most BEAUTIFUL scent with one of the BEST pheros ever with the most BREATHTAKING sunset on the label!

This makes me smile...happy for you :)

...luv the layering scent idea,and I can highly recommend the shea butter from here !