I need a little advice

I'm kind of a lurker but I really need some advice on this subject, I want to buy something for attraction and not sexual attraction either, you know what I mean I hope, I dont know what to get, I bought heart and soul and happy ending but I'm nervous about trying happy ending since I haven't heard much about it yet, I would appreciate the advice, I think I asked about this already and a suggestion was made to me but I forgot what it was, oops

Edited by christy271987

For non-sexual attraction, you might want to consider Popularity Potion.

I concur with teh Goddess :) But don't discount Heart & Soul,try it more than a few times,I have it in Love Potion original and have had really nice reactions to it.Cougar is another I highly recommend,it makes you feel very confident.I love it in both the original grapefruit scented and the pink perfection of Sparkle Fuchsia! ;)

...your Happy Ending has cops,so there will be a sexual vibe to it,try it for self-effects,you might be pleasently surprised :lol:

Are you looking for a phero to do the attraction or a scent (or both)?

Any scent YOU love, you will wear it and feel great. This will change your behavior and how you interact with the people around you. This change in your behavior will create an attraction for those around you. When someone smells a pleasant scent, it attracts him/her. I've had strangers and co-workers alike act incredibly friendly and constantly approach me when I wear a fantastic scent (LP: Original, LP: Red, Sugared Darkness, Mara's Rocket Fuel, etc.).

FYI: Men LOVE LP: Red...it's like they can't help themselves. ;) I will NEVER be without my LP: Red. It has always been my personal favorite from day one.

I would like to try a phero. first, I've been wanting to try LP Red for a while now, does everyone usually buy it in the concentrated perfume oil or the perfume spray?

I have it in oil only and I'm uncertain if I'll get it in spray.

I would like to try a phero. first, I've been wanting to try LP Red for a while now, does everyone usually buy it in the concentrated perfume oil or the perfume spray?

It's cinnamon heavy, so I'd definitely suggest it in oil.

Me four -- there's something about the warmth and coziness of the LP variants that, to me, makes them a no-brainer for oil.

:yeahthat::alien_dance:

I have LP Red straight,and with Cougar,both in oil...one of my favorite scent combos is LP Red & OCCO Red,the sweet sexy smokey scent of this,at dry down and for many hours afterward,is addicting!

I'm 33 and I love the self effects of Cougar. It's very uplifting and a happy scent, no matter what age you are.

I'm trying Happy Ending today and so far I've had 2 people at my desk happy as clams and chit chatting- I've also had one lunch invitation.

For me the pheros and potions amplify my personality traits that are already there but sometimes doormant. For example, with Cougar, I'm already a pretty happy cheerful person, sometimes...except when I have PMS, but this brings it out in me like YO!!! I'm a cheerleader and Joy to the World!

I would say that most of the time it's you that makes the blend work and not vice versa, the ingredients just kind make it easier for you to bring emotions, and situations to the surface.

If you want non sexual attention I would go for Open Windows or PP.

this sounds like fun, I've been wanting to order those 2 for a while now, Calii, which pheromone should I try besides cougar? I'm 24, I dont know if that would work well for me or not

You could try Garland & Lace,there are still some samples left,and it will be re-brewed towards Xmas...you could try a sample of Cougar & one of Sparkle Fuchsia,that will give you a nice amount to test,until you find what works for/with ...You :)

When I first came to LPMP a year and a half ago,I ordered every phero-enhanced sample they had :yeahthat: The fun is in the experimenting! Now I have many non-pheroed favorites that just make me Smile :alien_dance:

I just ordered a sample of garland and lace, I'm excited about trying the heart and soul on a special someone soon I hope, I should get it this week I'm hoping, it'll have been 2 weeks since I placed my order tomorrow or thursday, but I had a couple of big orders, I'm patient :)

Edited by christy271987