Love Potion: Homme

luna65

I bought this because of @Eggers reviews on this and she's right! This is perfect for the cooler months right now! It smells delicious and gives me a DIHL reaction every time I smell it. Lol

It's sweet vanilla sandalwood as it dries down. I let it sit for a couple months and it has mellowed out beautifully. Very cozy.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vika said:

I bought this because of @Eggers reviews on this and she's right! This is perfect for the cooler months right now! It smells delicious and gives me a DIHL reaction every time I smell it. Lol

It's sweet vanilla sandalwood as it dries down. I let it sit for a couple months and it has mellowed out beautifully. Very cozy.

Alriiiight!  Another convert to LP: Homme.  This is a favorite of mine and my beautiful bride absolutely loves this on me.  It, along with UN for Men are her two favorite men's/unisex scents (from anywhere),

11 hours ago, Vika said:

Yay! It's so cozy, isn't it? It's still one of my faves. Glad you're loving it too! 😊

• 1 month later...

Hubby asked me to take the little 'scents box' I had made for him and put his bookshelf so that he could store more books there. I cracked open a maybe 5 year old bottle of this...OMG !! the coffee is front and center, along with smoky/musky woods, on that Original Love Potion base we all love. This is just so sexy I can't even !!! MINE MINE MINE.  I need variety in my scents and I find after several weels of feminine scents, I love switching over to unisex and masculine and fall in love with that genre all over again. Also tends me make me feel less lonely on days when hubby is gone for 12 hours. 

I feel like this a great base for ANY phero you might be interested in. Bravo Bravo, and I will try to get this emptied over the next few months, despite my instinct to hoard it. 

Additional edit: this also reminds me of Totem:Bear with just a hint of honey and peanut; not sure why I'm smelling that but it's lovely !

Edited by androstenol
addition

• 2 weeks later...

I'm experimenting with this one again. I layered it over Noco White. I also like it layered with Sugared Vetiver, and Sugared Apricot. I'm also thinking any of the foody sugareds would layer well with this such as warm milk and sugar, chocolate, sugared pumpkin because it has that coffee note it could smell like a cafè baked good. Lol

• 1 month later...

I'd completely forgotten that I had a bottle of this boosted with Phero B2.2.  The scent is still absolutely amazing and my beautiful bride still loves it as well.  It also combines quite nicely with Phero B2.2.  This is a great combination for snuggle time.