Pillow Stuffing

katz

AD-PillowStuffing.jpg

Pillow Stuffing

Morpheus, Keeper of the Realm of Dreams, can be capricious. All too frequently he denies us entry into the province of sleep, as our minds churn with the stresses and concerns of our day-to-day lives. No matter how tired we are, sleep nonetheless evades us. Until now. The calming scents of Lavender, German Blue Chamomile, Indian Patchouli Leaves and Oak Moss soothe the mind and calm the troubled spirit, allowing the uplifting murmurs of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Birch Leaf to stimulate and restore the soul, dispelling anxieties and creating a mindset more open to meditation and relaxation. Don a little Pillow Stuffing perfume before bedtime and let the Dream Master carry you away to the Land of Nod, where all your dreams and wishes can come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I'm in! I (thanks you so much Mara sweetie) received both the sample of Pillow Stuffing in the sachet form *and* the Pillow Stuffing scent - it is JUST like the filling - EXACTLY! Which, btw, I was snorfing in bed trying to get me some peace last night...I ended up ditching the book, and just snorfing the sachet/my arm while Graham was doing his biscuit-making-pillow-thing while lying across my belly. (this move MUST be done while lying across mom's belly or it is NO good...says Grahamcat)

I dozed off before I put the light out. Lovely herbal peaceful-making scent! This, for me is a cozy sleepy-time scent...the kind I prefer!

I would think that this would work wonders for children that have a hard time sleeping because of nightmares. I took a whiff of the vile and I felt so safe and protected. I'm not even kidding, I felt like I was enveloped in a big soft feathery coccoon. To me it smells very much like knowing nothing bad is going to come in at night and get you. This and Spa Mint is my new sleeping pill.

I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! IT's SO COMFORTING! I would list this as my bed time scent :D It relaxes my mind and body :):):) The scent in a way reminds me of a lavender pillow i have for neck :icecream:

WET: BOLD Lavender and Eucalptus!

Dry: Soft lavender with a hint of mintiness!

I love it that it's NOT sugary. It turns slightly powdery on my skin :) This is LOVELY! Im sure I'm going to have a GOOD night with this on :)

Sleeping in this nightly! I ADORE it! Last night I did a lavender overload and layered it with Sugared Lavender. OMG Lavender YUMMMM.

I'm going to use this nightly was well. I didn't have crazy scary dreams that make me feel out of it. When I opened my package I opened the box and I could smell the comfort and rest..

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.

BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.

I really like this one & the sachet sample. It's potent! I'd just had 2 glasses of iced chai tea & sniffing this was yawn inducing for me. My 4 yr. old settled down quite easily into nap time, especially considering the screaming fight he was putting up prior to me distracting him w/ the sachet sample. The sample looks like you used quite a bit of essential oils in this mix. I should scent my little ones' pillows w/ this one, it's divine. Hmm, it's too bad I couldn't get this in a linen wash form, lol.

But you can get a linen spray!

True, definitely an idea worth considering. I scented my little one's pillow before nap time yesterday & his whole room smelled of this. Very nice!

ETA: in combination w/ his new bed & this pillow scent, his desire to sleep in our bed is gone. Nice.

Edited by Beccah

True, definitely an idea worth considering. I scented my little one's pillow before nap time yesterday & his whole room smelled of this. Very nice!

ETA: in combination w/ his new bed & this pillow scent, his desire to sleep in our bed is gone. Nice.

Brilliant!!

Oh WOW this is really pretty. Lots of lavender up front of course, but the peppermint and eucalyptus read on me like a light green floral...daffodil stems. Not medicinal as I feared. Lovely- interestingly I think this could go in two opposite directions equally well - tranquility AND Focux...

I LOVE this so much... It turns into a powdery scent a few hours later and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT! :) I tried it again this morning and... NOT A GOOD IDEA coz i've been wanting my BED since! XD MY FAV for BEDTIME scent for SURE! :):):)

I wore this to bed and dabbed my pillow (which also has the sachet in it) and I was out within five minutes.

I wanna LIKE this x100000000000000000000000000000000000 XD Coz it has that effect on me too XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

LOVE THIS SCENT! It's my ALL TIME favorite night time scent! :):):)

• 1 month later...

OK I can't find the thread for Pillow Stuffing but my package came last night and I tried it last night. Because of course I had insomnia.

My first impression from the bottle was "guy scent." When I put it on, it became more androgynous. I dabbed some on my throat and a teeny little dot right under my nose, above my upper lip. I can tell there's lavender in there, probably a couple different kinds (I know that English and French lavenders smell different). Other things too. Very soothing, very comforting. Konked out in no time. Slept well, got up early, feeling well rested and in a good mood.

This stuff's going on my regular list, man.

• 6 months later...

My first impression of this smell is I didn't like it - the lavender made it smell a bit cheap air freshener to me. But I like the way it has melded on my skin, and something in it is reminding me of a nice male cologne smell. I will need to wear this for intent I think - I'm having trouble determining if this is relaxing me or if it's the apple schnapps I'm sipping on!!

• 3 years later...

This scent smells expensive and spa-like; crisp yet cozy, leaning more towards the masculine side. My best guy friend told me I smelled like his Uncle Yunk getting ready for a night out on the town. Uncle Yunk used to wear suits that resemble 70's couch upholstery.

Not my favorite connotation.

I still kept a sample of the original and wouldn't hate smelling the latest version though, Yunk be damned.