Sexology 2 and Sexpionage?

I got my very large order in yesterday and I must say that I adore the Scented Cuddle Bunny and Beths Blushing Milk Maid, SCB smells like warm linen, I love it, and BBMM smells like a soft vanilla, but the Sexpionage smells like a sour sock someones been wearing for a few days, to me its very strong and the Sexology 2 smells a little funny also, it has a strong scent too, what would be good cover scents for them? :)

Edited by christy271987

Both phero blends are cops-heavy, so yes, they will have a strong smell.

Does your Sexology 2 have this label:

AD-Sexology2.jpg

...because that is the fragranced version. It's meant to smell overtly sexual. I don't know that there's some other perfume you could use to cover it up, really.

For Sexpionage, I would recommend UNE, Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb (a PE which Shelly requested specifically to cover Sexpionage), or most of the LP variants (Pink, Red, Black, Passion & Desire).

I got my very large order in yesterday and I must say that I adore the Scented Cuddle Bunny and Beths Blushing Milk Maid, SCB smells like warm linen, I love it, and BBMM smells like a soft vanilla, but the Sexpionage smells like a sour sock someones been wearing for a few days, to me its very strong and the Sexology 2 smells a little funny also, it has a strong scent too, what would be good cover scents for them? :)

:)

Well, Sexology 2 already has a cover...the perfume is part of the potion/appeal along with the pheros. Remember it's a stay at home playtime blend - not supposed to be worn out of the house, unless you're unbelievably brave. You need to let the copulins settle on your skin for 15-20 minutes, and then let your guy decide. I have seen men's eyes roll back in their heads in pleasure at sniffing this combo. It may not be your taste, but just try it once, NO COVER!

Sexpionage is an unscented phero formula and it stinks to high Heaven. It NEEDS a good strong cover scent...but again, this is for playtime, not outside social use. What works best is heavy scents - heavy resins, fruits, thick vanillas, etc. You need to let this settle on your skin for 15-20 minutes, then cover with perfume.

Good Luck! And have FUN!

:)

:) yeah, thats the one I have, I knew it was scented but its still a little strong to me, I'll try it by itself first, I may use my perfume to cover Sexpionage, I wear Tommy Girl and its a strong enough scent I would think, thanks you 2 Edited by christy271987

I did not like the scented Sexology2 at all the first 3 or 4 times I tried it,LOL,now I have a full bottle and love it on me :) ...same thing happened with Phero Girl!

• 1 year later...

For Sexpionage, I would recommend UNE, Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb (a PE which Shelly requested specifically to cover Sexpionage), or most of the LP variants (Pink, Red, Black, Passion & Desire).

Rooting around in old threads today, and found this.

Would LP Pink really cover Sexpionage? What about Sugared Honeycomb? And the NoCos? Or LP Humidity? I've been searching for some scents to boost with Sexpionage for variety, and I'm not a fan of Bodacious Bomb, (unfortunately, it smells absolutely horrible on me).

Also, I wasn't keen on the scent of Sexology III, (not the one pictured above), 'cause it makes me smell like a raisin, so I eventually added a little Sugared Honeycomb to soften it a bit without losing the sexual edge, and it worked very well. Smoothed out all the wrinkles. ;)

Edited by me 'cause I forgot sumpthin'.

Edited by Eggers

What a coincidence!! I was just think about getting UN Sexpionage, and I was trying to figure out what a good scent cover would be. I know Shelly's one is good, but since fall is coming, I wanted something warmer. Wonder if Pouncing Potion would work, or would that be cops overkill??

Anyone else know good cover scents?

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

What a coincidence!! I was just think about getting UN Sexpionage, and I was trying to figure out what a good scent cover would be. I know Shelly's one is good, but since fall is coming, I wanted something warmer. Wonder I'd Pouncing Potion would work, or would that be cops overkill??

Anyone else know good cover scents?

I have had good luck with the more robust of the LP line.....LP Black, LP Red, and Passion and Desire.......

:) yeah, thats the one I have, I knew it was scented but its still a little strong to me, I'll try it by itself first, I may use my perfume to cover Sexpionage, I wear Tommy Girl and its a strong enough scent I would think, thanks you 2

I had a bottle of Tommy Girl many years ago. I'm not sure it will cover Sexpionage though. I have a couple of bottles of UN Sexpionage but I go through the first bottle at super slow pace. I think I had Halo's Lavendar Musk over it and it worked.

As for Sexology II, I tried a couple of times and had to trade my sample and unopened bottle off. I can't handle it wen though I love Pherogirl and Sugared Honeycomb.

Would LP Pink really cover Sexpionage? What about Sugared Honeycomb? And the NoCos? Or LP Humidity?

Sugared Honeycomb can cover ANY sexual pheromone mix, I am convinced. But I agree with Dolly on the LP variants, though Pink is pretty robust too, actually, IMO.

Oooh glad this thread was found. I just got a bottle of Sexpionage in my last order since I love Compromising Positions so much. However I'm having issues with cover scents. I anticipated this one would be tricky since it's so cop heavy, but here's my question:

Can you roll on Sexpionage in oil then roll your cover scent right on top, smoosh, and THEN dry down? Or is this one of those that you actually have to let it dry down before applying a cover. I ask b/c my boudoir opens right up into my hubs home office and I have been applying pheros then covering right away so he won't smell the cops.