Pheromone for Job Interview

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new perfume however Im not sure which one is right for me.

I've been using blatant invitation under my coach perfume and its a wonderful combination. However, I have a possible interview coming up that might involve a woman. Which pheromone perfume (preferably unscented since I like my Coach perfume on top) would be good to wear during an interview?

Hi Newgirl,

Open windows should be helpful for a job interview.

I would also suggest Popularity Potion. I had some good result when talking to women. These two are unscented so that you can use them with your favourite perfume.

Good luck for the interview!

I personally prefer Oleander the great more than OW. I can let go of my fears or anxieties when i wear Oleander the great, it also helps to lift my mood up and also gaining "respect" from others :ph34r::)B)

BEST OF LUCK with your interview!!! :ph34r:

Edited by bumbob

I would suggest Swimming with Sharks (SWS) that you can get unscented, with my 2nd choice being Popularity Potion. Perfumesniffer has a good point, so definitely experiment ahead of time using the least amount of perfume needed to cover the pheros.

All the best!!

I've actually had great work results with Cougar Potion, and I work mostly with women. While I do love OW and the results I had with it, the vibe it gave was almost too social (if that makes any sense) for an interview. People here seem to love SWS, though. It might be worth a try.

I don't know how much time you have before the interview, but you might try getting samples of the perfumes enhanced with the pheros you're looking at. That way you can get a feeling of how they work for you before you buy a big bottle of the unscented.

Good luck!!

I would suggest Swimming with Sharks (SWS) that you can get unscented, with my 2nd choice being Popularity Potion. Perfumesniffer has a good point, so definitely experiment ahead of time using the least amount of perfume needed to cover the pheros.

All the best!!

:ph34r: ...word for word :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Good luck to you !

I definitely suggest experimenting with the MONEs too (not just "least possible amount of scent") befor ethe interview - reactions vary so much between users and by amount used - I've had experiences with Pop Potion (dosage problems, i believe) that would have been disastrous for an interview. In fact, if it were me, if I didn't have enough time to experiment and find my sweet spot before the interview, I'd go without rather than chance it.

Also, I think the type of job and interview setting are important - what are they?

The one safest bet for almost any context IMO is Cougar.

Hmmm,ya know,Tyvey is right...after giving this more thought,I would agree...experiment with what makes *you* feel the most confident,and that is what you will project.Perhaps just a swipe on your chest to affect your own mood :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Depending on the type of work...

I would recommend Treasured Hearts for a job environment where it is mostly women.

Mixed, I would say Cougar is a safe choice, but definitely try and experimenting before the interview to see how they impact you. SWS seems like a good choice, but I have yet to experiment with that one myself.

I would definitely agree with experimenting first. I am really learning that they affect everyone a little differently. I mean, I have been experimenting with Popularity Potion and I love it! Makes me so cheerful and outgoing! So I was going to say that, but...what about that huge stupid grin I have got plastered from ear to ear when I wear it? Can't get rid of it if I tried. Now in my line of work it is ok for me to seem a little bit of a ditz, but if you are interviewing for a job as a guard at a Supermax State prison or something...might not be what they are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow has an interview this morning and is wearing OW. I'll let you know how it goes.

ETA: Second interview in 2 weeks when the other partner is back from vacation.

Edited by skye

• 1 month later...

For my last job interview, I went with B2 in Unisexy. I wanted to give a very comforting feeling to the mom I was interviewing with and we ended up talking for two and a half hours (!) But I work in a field where I want to come off as comforting. For others, it might be too casual.