OKEEE....July for August stalking....

Oh yes. (stalk stalk) Even though I just got an order yesterday. Addiction is a sad thing.

ETA: I'm wild to see which songs were chosen!

Edited by skye

This is one of those threads where I am completely lost. Clue me in ladies, what's the sing along part? Is Mara choosing scents that reflect moods evoked from songs? Titles of songs?

What the...?? You HAVE been MIA!!!!!! Go to "Your Potion Ideas" subforum: Designing August 2011

You will be mad you missed out!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by missdarlyncherie

wait I think I remember, is that where everyone was talking about their fave songs and how it made them feel, and the smells of that particular memory in time? (okay too lazy to look)

Yeppers! Can't wait for the new offerings!!! :winktongue::):D:Hug_emoticon::)

wait I think I remember, is that where everyone was talking about their fave songs and how it made them feel, and the smells of that particular memory in time? (okay too lazy to look)

Ohhhh,go look, there are some totally Awesome stories and ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE WE THERE YETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! XD

:jumpforjoy:

I figured they'd be out this weekend, but is it going to be next?

Wondering that myself. I can't imagine dealing with the Huge Sale *and* new offerings all at once. WOOSHKA! The LP Magicians must be busy busy busy!!!

ETA: Busy is a weird-looking word, isn't it?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Wondering that myself. I can't imagine dealing with the Huge Sale *and* new offerings all at once. WOOSHKA! The LP Magicians must be busy busy busy!!!

ETA: Busy is a weird-looking word, isn't it?

I know! I swear I have tried to keep off of this thread so as to not pressure the LP Laboratory but...EEEEK!

I had to skip the sample pack last month so I am kind of jonesin' for this one! Love getting the mystery pack in the mail!!!!!

And yes...the word "busy" is very strange if you stare at it long enough... :)

I think weird is a strange word myself~

I am thinking of buying 2 sample packs this month- one for me and one for my sister. I feel guilty when I don't give her my samples or bottles that I don't want. I gave her a sample of Fallen Angel yesterday because she hurt her back opening the bathroom window and she was so happy! Then I looked in her perfume library and the bottle I bought for her of Lady V's Sugar Kisses is 75% gone! Not to mention her Girly Twirly is at half!! I couldn't believe it. She loves what I buy for her- so I'm going to buy her a sampler pack.

She better hide her Special Delivery bottle- because I might steal it from her.

I can't wait for the NEW RELEASES!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

I think weird is a strange word myself~

I am thinking of buying 2 sample packs this month- one for me and one for my sister. I feel guilty when I don't give her my samples or bottles that I don't want. I gave her a sample of Fallen Angel yesterday because she hurt her back opening the bathroom window and she was so happy! Then I looked in her perfume library and the bottle I bought for her of Lady V's Sugar Kisses is 75% gone! Not to mention her Girly Twirly is at half!! I couldn't believe it. She loves what I buy for her- so I'm going to buy her a sampler pack.

She better hide her Special Delivery bottle- because I might steal it from her.

I can't wait for the NEW RELEASES!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

It's so fun buying the sample pack for someone who wouldn't ordinarily buy it for themselves! One of my fave days was last year when I bought the Christmas samplers for my mom and we opened each one up together and sniffed while I read the descriptions and Magickal ingredients. I can't wait to do it again this year! It will be our new Christmas tradition!!

It's so fun buying the sample pack for someone who wouldn't ordinarily buy it for themselves! One of my fave days was last year when I bought the Christmas samplers for my mom and we opened each one up together and sniffed while I read the descriptions and Magickal ingredients. I can't wait to do it again this year! It will be our new Christmas tradition!!

It is fun! Especially because I see how happy she gets, she says that everytime I give her something new to try, she could feel the properties working their magick, directly from my hands into hers. I think she just says that so I can keep buying her stuff. I remember duoding her in Sparkle Fuschia one evening- I don't know why I did it- but I did, I felt like she was going to need the sweetness. Sure enought that evening she got out of a major traffic ticket.

I wonder how much longer we will have to wait!!! OOOH I think tonight

I still can't believe that these are coming already, and the sale going on... Seems like just a couple weeks ago songs were being submitted...

Oh wait, because IT WAS a couple weeks ago! And then putting the whole sale together, and collaborating on brews and creating a dozen of them??????

My head just exploded :o

So this month IS designing August then?!?! Oh wow, they sure are busy, I can't imagine. I thought this month releases' come out in July, meaning the "July releases" and then August come's out near August 25th-ish, no? Well this is my first designing August month so I still consider myself newer here and have a lot to learn still. It's almost my one year anniversary though!!!!!!!!!!!! Any ways I am starting to stalk as well, so glad that the end of the month is always full of anticipation. LP, you bring such excitement to my life::: THANK YOU : )))

I still can't believe that these are coming already, and the sale going on... Seems like just a couple weeks ago songs were being submitted...

Oh wait, because IT WAS a couple weeks ago! And then putting the whole sale together, and collaborating on brews and creating a dozen of them??????

Yeah,I don't know how Mara and crew can keep up this pace...it boggles the mind :)

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Staaaalker-stalker-stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-ti-iiii-eee-iiii-iiiime!!!!

:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:ph34r::ph34r::wub:

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-time

Stalker-ti-iiii-eee-iiii-iiiime!!!!

:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:ph34r::ph34r::wub:

LOL Liz....me too!!!!!

Im a Beth-Ann, my mom used to call me Lizzytish when I was little!!!

Edited by FAWN

LOL Liz....me too!!!!!

Im a Beth-Ann, my mom used to call me Lizzytish when I was little!!!

Heeee! My nickname was Betsy-Boo-Boo! My Mom still calls me Boo sometimes. Makes me feel like I'm living in To Kill a Mockingbird...but in a good way. Heh.

Oh and :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co !

I'm totally looking forward to the new releases.!! I wonder what magick El Wiz and Mara are making in the LP factory..

I bet you they are drinking chocolate martinis from the fountain and jumping on cotton candy trampolines to pick the special secret ingredients from the indoor trees.

I'm so excited about the up coming releases. Not to mention the ma-hoo-ssive sale that I am still scheming on. Or trying to show some element of restraint for. I suppose it isn't that far from my birthday - Si I could always use that angle for treating myself.

Stalketty stalk stalk.

Looks like I'm going to miss the update but I'll be alll stalky on Tuesday. I'm dying to see who gets chosen.

Looks like I'm going to miss the update but I'll be alll stalky on Tuesday. I'm dying to see who gets chosen.

NOOOO where are you going??? NY right? Ok seriously I got a little sad when I read you were going on vacation. I'm going to miss you.

Yup NYC. I'll be back Monday night but I'll miss you too. (((squishy hug)))

Awww Kisses!~ Bosshole will be in NYC as well this weekend- if you see him trip him for me will ya? He's going to the Priscilla Queen of the Desert Musical. He's orange and cackles like a hyena.

Have fun!!!!