EoW oil vs. spray

can anyone tell me if a scent containing EoW is less "smelly" in oil/roll-on or in alcohol based spray form ? does that make sense ?

I've never purchased a phero "spray" and am considering one :Hug_emoticon:

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

I think the beta spray I have with Blatant Invitation is actually more smelly but on the other hand it is in 2x strength as opposed to the normal amount when added to a fragrance. I think if you got a spray of, say, Phero Girl as opposed to the roll-on it would seem somewhat lighter because of the alcohol but it would smell about the same.

Well... :) I don't know about less or more smelly,but I like the control of the oil...I know there are cops in Cougar and I ordered that in a spray,but I don't notice that much of a smell and it will be covered. I would be careful/mindfull of getting the stronger cops blends,ie BI, in your hair if you do get it Liz...let us know,k? :)

Well... :) I don't know about less or more smelly,but I like the control of the oil...I know there are cops in Cougar and I ordered that in a spray,but I don't notice that much of a smell and it will be covered. I would be careful/mindfull of getting the stronger cops blends,ie BI, in your hair if you do get it Liz...let us know,k? :)

D'oh !! I ordered roll-on before I read the replies, but I do have one of those pre made alcohol/spray add your own btls that Mara offers, I can always try it that way, hmm....course then I won't have anything to compare it to...GEEZ 34.gif

sabotaged my own query, must still be loopy from today's event, but I'll let you know and what "the boy" thinks

Edited by liz

must still be loopy from today's event

well...if they gave you what they gave me,I was feeling noooo pain...heh

I read that you had ordered Closer and *personally* I think it would be better in the roll on,I have a sample coming and will get bottle if I like the scent :)

I know the the cops aren't very noticeable in Captivation Equation. I would assume they wouldn't be as noticeable in Closer, since it's probably @ 1/3rd strength, but it may come off as a dirtier scent with the honey & cops in it.

Honey + amber + musk = sex

+ cops = SKANK

My, but you have a way with words Luna :)

Edited by Beccah