fresh meat...

crookedteeth

hi all!

i finally registered myself after lurking around a bit (lo & behold, new forums to view!). i'm not new to pheros, but i am new to LP pheros/scents! all of you seem like very kind, loving, warm ladies, which makes me very excited to be a part of this community :shocked:

i have some LP trial vials on my way so i can decide what to order full bottles of. i spent SOOOO much time reading through the descriptions a million times & there is so many options and THEY ALL SOUND GOOD! so excited to get started on my LP journey!

me in a quick nutshell: female, mid-20s, single & definitely doing plenty of mingling.

also, there's banana emoticons?! now that really puts this place over the top into winning! :lol:

Edited by crookedteeth

WELCOME crookedteeth!!!! :shocked::D:D You are going to have a fabulous time here!!!! Can't wait to get to know you more!!! :lol::):)

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

And here is a Saturday Night Banana for you! ======>> :shocked:

Edited by Dolly

also, there's banana emoticons?! now that really puts this place over the top into winning! :choochookris7fo:

Oh, you are a woman after my own heart!!!

:001_302: :banana085: :banana038::banana026::2182::lol::banana011::banana028:

(I can't shake the feeling that the nanner and the cow got into some pheros...)

WELCOME! You are going to love it here. :grin_sun:

Welcome Crooked T! What samples did you start with?!

i have Sparkle Fuschia, Cuddle Bunny, & Tabby on the way. now i'm regretting not getting samples of TMI & Closer too! i wanted to try Blatant Invitation as well, but discovered it was out of stock. :( Closer sounds delicious, i will have to do so when I order some full size stuff I guess...!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

And here is a Saturday Night Banana for you! ======>> :blue_dancing_banana:

a saturday night banana.... sounds like a very special kind of banana indeed.... :censored::banana058:

Oh, you are a woman after my own heart!!!

:banana058: :banana085: ;):banana026::2182::banana058::banana011::ph34r:

(I can't shake the feeling that the nanner and the cow got into some pheros...)

WELCOME! You are going to love it here. :grin_sun:

the banana and the cow! ROFL!!! i hadn't seen that one yet! OMG, the emoticon is good enough, but your comment is really killing me. :lol: :lol:

Ha! I LOVE your screen name. Crooked teeth. That's awesome!

death cab for cutie fan? :D

y'all are so wonderful & welcoming! i am so excited... alas, USPS sucks & left a "sorry we missed you" note instead of the package with no article number on it aaaaargh. so, i can't even file the form online to get them to come back with my precious package, since they failed to include such important numbers, and now must go visit the evil lair of the postal service instead :(

Edited by crookedteeth

Welcome, and since you like Banyanas - here's more

:ph34r::ph34r: :2118: :banana025: :banana135: :2215: :ph34r: :banana010: :banana004: :banana059: :banana072: :2126: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::) :banana054: :blue_dancing_banana::banana124::choochookris7fo::dreadlocksnaner::bananajoy::BananaRow: Pyscho little display, isn't it?

Welcome, and since you like Banyanas - here's more

:nanerturtle::banana058: :2118: :banana025: :banana135: :2215: :banana055: :banana010: :banana072: :2126: :banana132::banana038::banana026::banana052::banana028::banana011: :banana054: :blue_dancing_banana::banana124::choochookris7fo::dreadlocksnaner::bananajoy::BananaRow: Pyscho little display, isn't it?

remind me to look at this again when less hungover... i think last night i would have wanted to join all of them in dancing! now my head is just spinning. :drunk:

unscented pheros don't come in trial vials dear

o! i see my problem - i forgot to specify - i was looking at the scent with BI in it, not the unscented :)