New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2011

glistening buttons indeed! Sexay. Wonder what's in the phero blend?

I was just looking at that one too. Looks floral. Iam not much for the fruity scents,

but i love anything floral, resins/leaves, aquatics, and musky stuff! eeee :J001:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all look SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes are on Moon of the Falling Leaves + Poetry & Grace!!!!!!!!!! Can't WAIT to see the descriptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09::):)

They all look SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes are on Moon of the Falling Leaves + Poetry & Grace!!!!!!!!!! Can't WAIT to see the descriptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :):)

me too! Honestly since iam not much about the foody/fruity scents these are the 2 iam really eyeing right now. I'am placing a sale order iam glad there's only 2 I really like from these releases this way I get to stash up on some other stuff I saw from the sale cart. So i'll probably get 1 big one from the September releases and its going one of these 2! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: P.S. dont mind my ranting, i had to get blood work done yesterday for my yearly check up this year so iam still kinda out of it.

Edited by AncientGoddess

glistening buttons indeed! Sexay. Wonder what's in the phero blend?

Echo echo echo :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

...I have been admiring the artwork,while awaiting our Scented Scribe...awesome as always :)

What fascinates me about Glistening Buttons (besides the hilarious cactocock'n'balls which immediately draws the eye...I think it being half-heartedly disguised with flowers is what makes it so funny), is that it just says 'phero enhanced' but not what kind. Now maybe all phero enhanced scents' labels say that, & do not specify the exact phero; I don't have any with me and can't confirm. But either way, maybe there is some interesting new combo that Mara / Shelly concoted just for this scent....

What fascinates me about Glistening Buttons (besides the hilarious cactocock'n'balls which immediately draws the eye...

I didn't even notice the cacto-phallus until ya'll started pointing it out... I was totally focused on the woman

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LURVS that LUNA laughed at the Cactus. (BTW Luna - a) I MISS YOU BUNCHES :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I miss you bunches c) I miss you bunches and d) yeah that) I pretty much expected you would laugh at that DAHLING!!!!!

I have to say that Naughty Jester and I have had a BLAST doing this one - we have been back and forth with ideas, text, prose, brainstorming - and it is NOT FLORAL. Not one teeeeeeeennnnnyyyyyyy tiny droplet. It is pure SLF Gourmand. Never designed anything with someone else let alone with (gasp) one of the male persuasion - but inspiration is what it is - and there you have it. Mara reminded me I hadn't done an SLF in a while - I've never really done true Gourmand - NJ and I kicked it around and here we are...

The most fun part is I got to work with NJ on the label and the copy. So - it's not a PE - it's an actual edition. And I couldn't have had more fun ever...

As to the copy and the phero....you will have to wait. :-) I don't ruin Miss Mara's surprises.

I was thinking about that ancient '70's commercial for Reeses's PB cups where the guy is walking along eating peanut butter and someone is walking by eating a chocolate bar, trips and gets his chocolate in the peanut butter and the PB guy goes, "hey you got chocolate in my peanut butter...." etc. Anyone ancient enough to remember that one? (link below)

"Hey You got your glistening button all over my Licorice Wand." :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Hey well, you COULD layer them... Just sayin'....

I don't know. I'm pretty positive that the notes in Glistening Buttons would clash with those of Licorice Wand. But hey - we are all different. And you might really like that...me - not so much.

Oh a SLF scent? Pizza? That smells like fucking to me. And Margaritas with Chips and Salsa.

I'm with you, the thought of SLF always brings salty scents to mind here too...I'll stop right there. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by Invidiana

Having invented this subgenre of fragrance terminology (fuckable gourmand), allow me to elaborate (:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co):

honey + amber + musk = sex

I wrote a story which takes its inspiration from one of Shelley's earlier PEs (Honeyed Amber Musk) and named it in tribute to my (self-aggrandizing) genius taxonomy:

Smells Like Fucking

It's part of my "twinkie" series of stories (totally shameless cougar fantasy).

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LURVS that LUNA laughed at the Cactus. (BTW Luna - a) I MISS YOU BUNCHES :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I miss you bunches c) I miss you bunches and d) yeah that) I pretty much expected you would laugh at that DAHLING!!!!!

I have to say that Naughty Jester and I have had a BLAST doing this one - we have been back and forth with ideas, text, prose, brainstorming - and it is NOT FLORAL. Not one teeeeeeeennnnnyyyyyyy tiny droplet. It is pure SLF Gourmand. Never designed anything with someone else let alone with (gasp) one of the male persuasion - but inspiration is what it is - and there you have it. Mara reminded me I hadn't done an SLF in a while - I've never really done true Gourmand - NJ and I kicked it around and here we are...

The most fun part is I got to work with NJ on the label and the copy. So - it's not a PE - it's an actual edition. And I couldn't have had more fun ever...

As to the copy and the phero....you will have to wait. :-) I don't ruin Miss Mara's surprises.

Ok. This is causing me much anticipation. I must know what is involved in this scent. I told myself NO MONTHLY SAMPLER, but I have to get a bottle of Closer anyway...maybe I'll sneak one of these in too?

eta: Oh! I see Luna has elaborated!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Having invented this subgenre of fragrance terminology (fuckable gourmand), allow me to elaborate (:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co):

honey + amber + musk = sex

I wrote a story which takes its inspiration from one of Shelley's earlier PEs (Honeyed Amber Musk) and named it in tribute to my (self-aggrandizing) genius taxonomy:

Smells Like Fucking

It's part of my "twinkie" series of stories (totally shameless cougar fantasy).

I totally need to know what this smells like now. If it smells like fucking a twinkie I'm IN!

I totally need to know what this smells like now. If it smells like fucking a twinkie I'm IN!

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George was having sex, eating a sandwich and watching ESPN all at the same time--I'd rather replace the sandwich with Twinkies and ESPN with Game of Thrones. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

If it smells like fucking a twinkie I'm IN!

:lol:

Well, if you layered it with Sugared Cream (which was created to smell like the cream filling in a Twinkie) then it might work.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George was having sex, eating a sandwich and watching ESPN all at the same time--I'd rather replace the sandwich with Twinkies and ESPN with Game of Thrones. :lol:

oooh I would replace ESPN with Rachel Zoe's stupid show-I would put it on mute, because I don't need to hear anything - I just love the clothes.- or I would replace that with still images of Henry Cavill

I have sugared cream. So Honey + Amber + Musk- possibly a white musk , and maybe something spongey like a powdered sugar and a dash of buttercream?

Everything is up EXCEPT the PEs, sorry. Exhaustion overtaking one. :lol: I will put them up tomorrow. (I mean, when it gets light out - it is tomorrow)

I have Halo's beauteous PE - made a fair bit extra to share around of that - wonderful! And there's ONE extra bottle of a lovely PE that LadyV crafted for someone she loves...

OMG.... the descriptions are amazinggggg... LOVE the description and intent for Glistening Button'!! :lol:

Ah crap. I really need to sell some shinies so I can place an order. Paypal is bare, back to school nearly killed me and I rescued a hedgie that needed a new home so that cost me a little too.

(opens wallet ... moths fly out ... the sound of credit cards softly weeping is heard)

Dammit. Where is that money tree I wished for?

Edited by skye

eeeee hehehehe! My purchase has been made! eeee hehehee! I got "Poetry and Grace" and "Moon Of The Falling Leaves" both big bottles along with a few things from the sale cart. :lol::wub: