New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2011

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same for me i think. some look great but i am not sure about full bottles this month.

Knowing that iam not to much for the foody sweet scents i knew which big bottles i wanted soon as i read the gourges floral and resins discriptions.

Seriously though ladies, ive freaken lost my mind on here :lol: in the last 3 years since I started purchasing the goodies. I deffintley feel they strengthen my aura, psychic abilities, sexual magnetisim and much more. :wub:

Just reading the descriptions now,Luna,you ROCK :) ...and 0ooooooo,hot damn Shelly & Jester ! :) Caliifansself

...going back to read some more,and then to Google for this one...heh :lol:

"Based on a notorious novelty comestible known for a particularly startling punchline...because no one expects a canary, let alone being able to sing like one! Though its effects are merely momentary, the cream puff concocted by those trickster ginger twins has quite a xanthous outcome!"

ETA: and the Alder in John's creation...special !

Edited by Calii

LUNA: I just read your description for G. Buttons, which gave me EXTREMELY WORK-INAPPROPRIATE FEELINGS

DA MAWA: How/where do we order one of the phero-free bottles referenced in the description?

Edited by tyvey

34.gif I can't believe I forgot to look till TODAY, they look and sound fab !

LUNA: I just read your description for G. Buttons, which gave me EXTREMELY WORK-INAPPROPRIATE FEELINGS

No babe, that was all Sean and Shelly's doing. :)

DA MAWA: How/where do we order one of the phero-free bottles referenced in the description?

I'll have to invoice for those. I didn't make a separate label or anything either, I was just going to sticker the cap *VIRGIN*! :)

I'll have to invoice for those. I didn't make a separate label or anything either, I was just going to sticker the cap *VIRGIN*! :)

but the picture is soooo PRETYYYYYY!!! I'll take an unscandalized bottle Mara, and you can stick the label on there cross out the dirty parts with a black marker. The label is tooo DIEEEE!!! You can invoice me anytime. I 'll prob place my order tonight when everyone is asleep just like the addict that I am.

but the picture is soooo PRETYYYYYY!!! I'll take an unscandalized bottle Mara, and you can stick the label on there cross out the dirty parts with a black marker. The label is tooo DIEEEE!!! You can invoice me anytime. I 'll prob place my order tonight when everyone is asleep just like the addict that I am.

Oh, they'll still have the same label, it's just that it says "phero enhanced" on it because I forgot to make a separate one. :) That's why I was gonna sticker the cap.

Ooops, I forgot to mention...

Our supplier ran out of 1.75 ml trial vials and they are on backorder, so we had to use the 1.5 ml vials for most of this month's collection. I hope this is not a problem for anyone....it's only a few drops difference! I noted it on the trial vial page where you order them individually.

Oh, they'll still have the same label, it's just that it says "phero enhanced" on it because I forgot to make a separate one. :) That's why I was gonna sticker the cap.

OOPS I misunderstood! I thought the label was going to be a big sticker with the word Virgin going across it!

Sticker on the cap is great!! Dummy me is high from book smell.

Ooops, I forgot to mention...

Our supplier ran out of 1.75 ml trial vials and they are on backorder, so we had to use the 1.5 ml vials for most of this month's collection. I hope this is not a problem for anyone....it's only a few drops difference! I noted it on the trial vial page where you order them individually.

It's not a problem at all. The 1.5ml vials are still big!!!

And may I say, AAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!! I can't decide what to order. They all sound so potentially nommy that I may just have to get the sample set. There are times when I *hate* being a Libra. But on the other hand... Heh. :D

And here are the PEs, adding them to the cart now.

There are 9 or 10 available of Halo's beauteous creation, and just one each of Suzy's and Melissa's. Seems like there's a hankerin' for Lavender this month!

AD-PE-HaloLM.jpg

Halo's Lavender Musk

AD-PE-MelissaLT.jpg

Melissa's Lavender Tea

AD-PE-SuzyYSC.jpg

Suzy's Yummilicious Strawberries & Cream

OMG!!!!!!!

Vurrry sexy, and reminds me of the Pg wildflower girl which makes me soooo happeee

It's a very special label! One of the few Vargas images old enough to be public domain. I LOVE his work, and I think we were born on the same day, like 100 years apart. LOL! Anyway, a special label for a special blend. :challoween:

Oh, Mara and Tyvey! This sounds beautiful and the label is just wonderful! I love Vargas' stuff, too. It looks like it's from the 1930s. Is it? I didn't know he was painting that far back. But then, I don't know much about him--just LURRRVE his ladies! Well, y'all, Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose must be why I couldn't figure out my order, 'cause I sure WANT some!

:challoween:

I'm adding a new PE right now that I made for Tyvey today....scrumptious!

AD-PE-TyveyBCR.jpg

the P.E. this month look good! :challoween: :2179:

Edited by AncientGoddess