New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2011

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose looks sooo beautiful. Unfortunately I had placed my order already before I saw it. :funnyanimation17: Stupid me, I was too fast. I hope I can buy a bottle next month, if it's still in stock. :lol:

I feel the same :Hug_emoticon: , soon as the new releases came out i placed my order then saw "Black Cherry Rose" and "Halo's Lavender Musk"...was like aww man..lols :)

I'm adding a new PE right now that I made for Tyvey today....scrumptious!

AD-PE-TyveyBCR.jpg

GREAT LABEL !! whats in it ? what's in it ?????

I was doing that to myself last night, ok tmi 34.gif

AD-PE-BrandySPF.jpg

Brandy's Smokey Pumpkin Fluff

Only one extra of this one!

think I may have snagged this one :)

Meeeeee!

You got em already?

Those house elves are fast!

No kidding... I saw Mr. Postal Carrier coming up my stairs and nearly fell over! I may have to wait until am, my nose is stuffy from crying...but a good kind of cry. I'll post in my journal.

Would there happen to be a bottle a Brandy's PE left? Because I'd love one (but I can't place an order until Wednesday).

ETA: Oh. Never mind. Too slow. :abfx:

Edited by skye

Just wait, Skye - we have some GORGEOUS pumpkin-based lovelies ready for the Autumn. You didn't miss out...there's lots to come.

I've been telling ALL the ladies who want to order pumpkin PEs to wait. It'll be worth it, trust me.

:abfx:

Would there happen to be a bottle a Brandy's PE left? Because I'd love one (but I can't place an order until Wednesday).

ETA: Oh. Never mind. Too slow. :abfx:

Skye...where is North Nowhere ? I bought a bottle, wouldn't mind going halvies w/you, but Mara's right...they'll put out FABULOUS autumn/halloween new releases next month, lmk

Just wait, Skye - we have some GORGEOUS pumpkin-based lovelies ready for the Autumn. You didn't miss out...there's lots to come.

I've been telling ALL the ladies who want to order pumpkin PEs to wait. It'll be worth it, trust me.

:abfx:

GLAD to hear this. Am jonesing for pumpkin. Nomnomnomnom.

Thank you Mara. I will wait patiently for my pumpkin fix. :wub:

Thank you so much for the offer Liz. That is so sweet of you but I insist you keep it. (I'm in Canada.)

Just wondering... Is the sale still on??? :12_small7:

Can you still see it? I thought I made it invisible this morning.

Nope. The 30 for 50 - freebies with purchase sale is over.

However, I'm programming a "last chance clearance blowout" kind of thing, as is sometimes the custom around here. I will have it up in a day or two.

However, I'm programming a "last chance clearance blowout" kind of thing, as is sometimes the custom around here. I will have it up in a day or two.

OOHHHHH AHHHH... :12_small7::):2226: CAN"T WAIT!!!! :)

Ooh cool. I love sales so I'll postpone the order I was going to make today until then.

(Mara, the link to sale is still on the site but when you click it it just leads back to the forum with a "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information" message.)

Squeeeeee! My sampler is here. That was a fast owl, Mara!

Now I need to restrain myself and not try them on all at once.

OOOH I can't wait for mine. Poor Mara is surely burning the candle at both ends. PE's? Samplers, October scent planning? Sheesh!

Waiting for my goodies to come in, haven't received a shipping notification yet, but sometimes i know when the ladies are busy they tend to just send stuff out and then its like a suprise in the mail :lol:

Can you still see it? I thought I made it invisible this morning.

Nope. The 30 for 50 - freebies with purchase sale is over.

thats awsome :lol:

Waiting for my goodies to come in, haven't received a shipping notification yet, but sometimes i know when the ladies are busy they tend to just send stuff out and then its like a suprise in the mail :Polar-pressie:

Your package said "out for delivery" yesterday. You should have gotten it yesterday or today.