New Fan and Very Happy Customer

MISS L

Ladies,

I must shout this from the roof tops!! I ordered Cuddle Bunny 2009 and Heart & Soul.

From Ordering to delivery to me in the UK took less than 2 weeks ! Great Service...

As for the products I love Cuddle Bunny , the self effects were amazing . I just wanted to cuddle up to my main squeeze and do some lusty things !. The scent is great and I had to add some more to my wrists before I went to bed just to smell it again.

The free gifts were also wonderful to smell-spring and summer equinox 2009 . Off to try Heart& Soul , going to layer it with one of my free gifts..

BTW I have one question to ask , do the perfumes have magical qualities?

;) Yes this website is deffintley magical. I have been a costumer here for 3 years. Since then the LP's have straightened my aura, put protection around it where needed and even illuminated my love life. Best wishes on your journey here!

Welcome MISS L!!!! Im sure you will have a wonderful time here in LP! :abfx::):wub: Can't wait to hear more of your comments on different LP perfume! :)

Welcome MISS L!!!! Im sure you will have a wonderful time here in LP! :Polar-pressie::):) Can't wait to hear more of your comments on different LP perfume! :)

Thanks Guys for your warm welcome. Where in the forum can I find information about how to use the pheromones effectively from love potion.

• 2 weeks later...
I mean if we pick any perfume, what we can look forward to...?

Excitement, Positivity, Sunshine and Warmth :20628860864593fef0b8f29::):cat692:

Hooray for newbies! I'm one too Magnanimity and Miss L. The pheros are cool, but I actually ordered the fragrances this time. You're gonna love it! It's almost like a mystery solving the different notes in each one. Each one really has a story to tell me so far, and It's been an adventure discovering and living it.

• 3 months later...

Hi from a fellow Newbie! I love reading everybody's posts, so much insite and information here. I'm addicted to LP aready and I haven't even got my order yet...so I know there is something definitely special about LP!

Welcome Princess Fiona! I love your name. My 4 yr old is named Fiona. She goes by Fifi most of the time.