Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose

tyvey

Oh Heavens!!!! I got you on one and Halo on the other and I keep going back and forth and DYING

OMG I LOVE LOVE this one!! It's that beautiful cherry that Mara does so wonderfully. It's a soft cherry that melts into YUMMMMM. OMG , the cherry melts so softly into marshmallow gooeyness! It's like a soft pillow of marshmallow with butterfly cherries surrounded me. It's perfect for FALL. It's soft and cozy! I'm surprised at how warm and cozy this one is.

I got this one boosted because I love my cherry. Beautiful Tyvey!

No and I can't stand it...exactly what you describe is just what I wanted - it was a very off the cuff order - I was wearing something with marshmallow in it and then I thought of your Cherry Rose that I've longed for more of for so long, and inspiration hit...warm gooey light-pink rose and cherry scented marshmallow augh

No and I can't stand it...exactly what you describe is just what I wanted - it was a very off the cuff order - I was wearing something with marshmallow in it and then I thought of your Cherry Rose that I've longed for more of for so long, and inspiration hit...warm gooey light-pink rose and cherry scented marshmallow augh

That's IT and before you did this I was OBSESSING over the same type of scent.

Okay if our brains had a one night stand, and we got pregnant- this is the fetus. It's the very beginning. Soft and light. This would one day be Lady V's Cherry Rose, but right now ~ this is the soft pillowy pink fetus that would one day in many many years after a string of one night stands, pall malls, and bottles of Glennfiddich - eventually over time~ mature into Cherry Rose.

It's the creation. The Beginning.

I was going to add this is just as DELISH as LP Pink, Very girly and yumm!

Oh Heavens!!!! I got you on one and Halo on the other and I keep going back and forth and DYING

OMG I LOVE LOVE this one!! It's that beautiful cherry that Mara does so wonderfully. It's a soft cherry that melts into YUMMMMM. OMG , the cherry melts so softly into marshmallow gooeyness! It's like a soft pillow of marshmallow with butterfly cherries surrounded me. It's perfect for FALL. It's soft and cozy! I'm surprised at how warm and cozy this one is.

I got this one boosted because I love my cherry. Beautiful Tyvey!

Sounds dreamy...what did you get it boosted with though?!

That's IT and before you did this I was OBSESSING over the same type of scent.

Okay if our brains had a one night stand, and we got pregnant- this is the fetus. It's the very beginning. Soft and light. This would one day be Lady V's Cherry Rose, but right now ~ this is the soft pillowy pink fetus that would one day in many many years after a string of one night stands, pall malls, and bottles of Glennfiddich - eventually over time~ mature into Cherry Rose.

It's the creation. The Beginning.

I was going to add this is just as DELISH as LP Pink, Very girly and yumm!

That is the BEST description ever!! I think I want this! How was the rose in it? Sometimes roses can get out line on me. I hope there's some left when I make my order!

:lol: sometimes I'm scared of "Rose", but this sounds REALLY NICE, hope I get a sniffee/sample on my next order

For me, it starts out with a yummy fluffy cherry, but I think this is the same black cherry which M has used in other things (including one of my PEs, Cerise Cacao), it is sooooo good! Over time the rose emerges until the cherry and rose are of equal weight, bright and sweet and just a wee bit tart. It reminds me a little of May's Dessert Dream or Sweet Lorien B. because it's got that same sense of beautiful feminine gourmand rose. I love it!

Edited by luna65

:lol: sometimes I'm scared of "Rose", but this sounds REALLY NICE, hope I get a sniffee/sample on my next order

I'm scared of Rose too, I don't like the stong straight up granny fanny rose. Luna is right this is a beautiful gourmand rose that I also die for.

The rose in this is soft - like baby kisses.

I'm scared of Rose too, I don't like the stong straight up granny fanny rose. Luna is right this is a beautiful gourmand rose that I also die for.

The rose in this is soft - like baby kisses.

The marshmallow and the LABEL are calling my name 20.gif, getting shakey, sweat pouring down my face and neck....feel myself caving s-l-o-w-l-y LOL

it's in my cart icon5.gificon6.gif

Omggggg my box de happy has arrived.

This was the first thing I tried obviously. It is LIGHT PINK AND CUTE AS A PIGLET TAIL AND DEAD ON EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED....SWOOOOON. the rose is quite forward but it hasn't even dried yet. Omgggggg first "similar!" thoughts are mamelons and mays dessert dream's rose. Amaaaaazing

Edited by tyvey

• 2 weeks later...
The marshmallow and the LABEL are calling my name 20.gif, getting shakey, sweat pouring down my face and neck....feel myself caving s-l-o-w-l-y LOL

it's in my cart icon5.gificon6.gif

ORRRRRRDDDDEERRREEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it !!

forgot all about it what w/the Halloween releases, now I'm broke 04.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose PE is beautiful!

At first, it did remind me a bit of Mamelons, but then the roses kicked in and it was all about sophistication...the rose is lovely and it is a very subtle and creamy rose....this is the perfect rose for a younger crowd....the marshmallow wraps the cherry and the rose all around, but on me the cherry is the most prevalent note at the end...the cherry is tarty and a bit sour, but this is what I loved about this kind of cherry...My boyfriend loved the sourness it projects,...

I got it in spray and boosted with SS4W and Cops....maybe the cops made the cherry sour, but I must have my cops If I don't, I do not feel sexy....I still have to test the effects of this blend with cops for a while, but the fact that my boyfriend likes the scent on the first place is a great start ! I'm planning on seducing him with this potion in particular, so I'll post later if it had an effect on him...

This scent is very feminine, the cherry and the roses are perfectly blended....I'm so happy I got this one boosted!

JEEEEEAAALLLOOOUUUSSSS!!!! Please with a review ASAP!!

well...I had this btl in my purse, had forgotten all about it, last night while out shopping, I kept smelling something GREAT, thought it was the woman that was behind me in the check out, Told her her scent was very nice, she replied "Thx".

But I kept smelling it on the ride home ??!! What is THAT !! when I got home the smell was stronger and coming from my hand ! (rummaging in bag to find keys)

found the culprit at the bottom of my bag, Tyvey's BCR.....leaking,but not badly

The rose in this is light :) doesn't slap you in the face :) :), then a sweetness, not heavy either, like both are teasing each other, don't get the cherry though, very pleasant...feminine, much like the woman on the label

*Thx Mara for the link of the Vargas pic, bought a copy on Ebay, framed her last night....she's beautiful !*

• 4 months later...

I'm still trying to figure out if I should get this. I love cherry and I love marshmallow. I don't LOVE rose but seem to be able to handle it in small doses. I love Love Drawing and I can def smell the rose in there but it is beautiful and not annoying at all. I also love TO Rubies...I think there is rose in there.

The reviews sound so promising and I want that label. Hmmm...

I'm still trying to figure out if I should get this. I love cherry and I love marshmallow. I don't LOVE rose but seem to be able to handle it in small doses. I love Love Drawing and I can def smell the rose in there but it is beautiful and not annoying at all. I also love TO Rubies...I think there is rose in there.

The reviews sound so promising and I want that label. Hmmm...

I say...get it! This one is gorgeous, very classy and kinky at the same time...The marshmallow note doesn't overshadow the rose or the cherry like it sometimes does in other LPs, at least on my skin....the rose is young, fresh and cute....not the soapy kind, the cherry note is gorgeous! It morphs continuously and you get the rose, then the cherry, then the rose again, then you get the three notes at the same time...If the rose is the only note that is making you hesitate, I can tell you it is a note that makes me hesitate too, but the rose in this one is to die for...I was not a rose fan, until I tried Tyvey's PE...I don't think there are many bottles left, you deserve to have this beautiful PE, MissDarlynCherie...

Oh my goodness. I need to breathe. If it is still available when I am ready to order I shall get it. I have a feeling it would indeed work for me.

I'm trying to calm down with the Purple Cupcake.

Damn you Tyvey!!!

eta: and damn you too Gaby!!!

if it's sold out, I have a fl sz btl minus a few swipes, lmk

it just isn't cutting it for me after all, think it was the nipple pinching that was the turn-on

Edited by liz

• 3 weeks later...

This smells like light, fluffy turkish delight candy! It's exactly what I was hoping for - the cherry is well-behaved, with a sweet almond-like note, the rose is light and sweet and pink, like rosewater, and the marshmallow is not in anyway over-powering or overly sweet. It's a lucious but light scent, not cloying or heavy. Very tasty!

• 1 month later...

I am wearing this today and it smells heavenly. It's so long lasting and this is how I like my roses- edible and foody.

This scent is perfect for May! When I think of the month of May I think of roses because of all the weddings and this scent captures that feeling of beauty, roses and love in the air. I really love this as much as I love La Fleur and Lady V's Cherry Rose it's in the same scent family for me.

• 3 months later...

I finally got around to ordering this with my last order. Even with the rave reviews, I was a little concerned about the roses. I shouldn't have worried. They are gorgeous!!! If only I had real roses that smelled like this. i would never come inside. i get a blast of cherry on application, similar to but not quite as tart as Mamelons. Then the rose comes out, and it is lovely. I smell like a whipped cream rose dessert, if such a thing exists. And then this is bizarre because I haven't heard anyone mention it, but after several hours, it smells a bit like rose fluff scented linens, and it is so light and cozy. That's where it stays until I shower. So this is a scent I can put on at 6a in the morning and truly enjoy every phase of it until 10p. (And yes, it lasts that long on me!) I love this!!!

BlueBear got the last bottle! Haha! I waffled over this one for months, and when I finally caved, I got the gray screen of "Shoulda moved faster, Sucker!". Doh! :lol: Glad it's getting some love!

Actually, Mel, this sorta does seems like a Pink Puff to my nose. Rose instead of lavender.

Damn! Don't make me NEED this, I have been resisting. I LOVE the label, but I was trying to be good because of the cherry etc

ETA Gah! He who hesitates and all that. POO!

Edited by cinnamonmel