Tasty Tease

perfumesniffer

AD-TastyTease.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

Tasty Tease

A chilly concoction of luxurious vanilla creams, lightly flavored with a multicultural mélange of teas and chai spices, cradled in a crispy freshly-baked cone and topped off with a generous drizzle of caramel sauce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
GREEN, BLACK, WHITE TEAS ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
CHAI SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
BROWN SUGAR, CARAMEL ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get a lot of orange pekoe at first, then it settles into more of a black tea over a light creamy base. I get a bit of cardamom throughout. Of course, it may not be orange pekoe tea, it could be how my nose is reading the chai.

then it settles into more of a black tea over a light creamy base

Yeah I get this too; interestingly enough it reminds me of I Scream for Halloween! because I'm not getting the ice cream part at all. I get a bit of chai spice in the background. If this wears the same on Quince I think he will like it, I'm always trying to find him a tea scent he would want to wear.

At first trial (when I was covered in dabs of all the new releases) - didn't do a lot for me - seemed a bit wan - it was just a tiny dab, and I suspected skin was swallowing it all up. I knew I'd try again because it seems like a blend I was certain I'd love.

Today I laid down argan oil first & let it fully absorb so its own smell wouldn't interfere...poured some of this baby on...and now VOILA, big blooms of chai, black & berry tea, VERY sweet, evokes dense glassy candies.

I get no cream (ice or otherwise), and no cone, at any stage (have had it on for a couple hours now).

Yum! if I didn't have literally, I mean literally, a TRUNK full of soaps, far too many to use in my lifetime, -- I'd so get this in a shower gel.

I put this on the back of my hand ages ago, and it is very lovely. It has settled down to chai, black creamy tea. Very pleasant indeed.

Me too! It just goes to show, you never can really tell unless you actually put it on. I was turned off by this initially. Smelled too sweet. But I tried it today and it has now morphed into almost like a linen scent on me. Which I normally don't care for but this is light. It doesn't just "sit" on my skin, but blends with my chemistry. I don't get any sugar or spice, but a soft scent (the teas?) Have been huffing self all day.

I wanted to review this but it seems to have disappeared. I can tell you that when I first put it on it did remind me of traditional chai (made in a pot with milk), sort of spicy and creamy. I guess my skin found it delicious.

• 4 weeks later...

oooh tried this first thing in the morning.

First I got an odd sweetness, like the icecream wanted to come out and then said nahhhhhh.

The tea bloomed imediately, wafflecone and chai.

As sits on the skins and finds some stability, its almost getting anise on me.

I cant explain what the attraction is for this scent because im tempted to keep putting more on....

its not a scent I would wear to get me attention, or a scent for pouncing, its more of an all-day-time im running errands and spending time with the kids and hitting the library or bookshop.

My 10 yr old just told me it smelled gooood. I asked what it smelled like, he said something spicy like cinnamon, i like it mom.

The more time that passes, the more it smelling like tea on me, unlike all tea scents I have so far due to most of them being sweetened with foody or citrusy adds.

This is amazing.

I vote for a different perfume-cover however. The picture doesnt remind me of the scent or do it justice.

Edited by Lor

Lor have you tried Port Jolie? This had a very similar vibe on me...think you might like that...

I havent been exposed to it, but im open to trying it if it passes my way.

Most scents find their way into my house eventually,lol.

I have to say though,

after a few hours on the skin the icecream finally came out to play and im just in love with the whole unfolding from start to finish.

I could easily put this one into a favorites list :)

At first I get a creamy sweet spicy tea...completely unexpected. This lasts about 5 minutes. What stays is a very sweet creamy licorice scent reminiscent of Lolita Lempika. This smells awesome on me as I will tell everyone around me. :)

• 3 months later...

This dries down to a nice, clean, kind of skin-scent. I get some vanilla, but mostly tea. Not really any spice, or caramel/brown sugar... it is fairly faint on me, I have to really get close to get anything...

• 1 month later...

I cannot smell anything with this one. It's rebelling on my skin. It smells like something is there, but not what it's supposed to be. It just smells like someone spilled leftover cold watered down tea on my wrist. There is no creamy ice cream or anything else. I know something is there and that something smells wet but that's about it.

• 6 months later...

I tried this one one right out of the package and got the yummy brown sugar right off the bat. Hubby picked up the caramel first. I was goofy, giddy, tongue hanging out ga-ga the first 5 minutes or so, couldn't stop huffing my hand where I applied it. I don't get ice cream per se because there's no particular flavor that comes to mind and I was going to say no waffle cone but it is there seductively in the background...I find myself hunting for it :lol: I'm a HUGE chai fan so this one's a hit for me. I also think the vanilla and creamy/butter/milk rounds out the sharpness that black tea could bring. I'm not so much getting cream or vanilla as it's more a melding and complimentary intertwining with the teas I think I'm getting personally. I really like this one a lot! :)

its not a scent I would wear to get me attention, or a scent for pouncing, its more of an all-day-time im running errands and spending time with the kids and hitting the library or bookshop.

I have to agree! It's a nice clean, pleasant, beautiful day in the neighborhood scent :love:

Okay I've had this on for hours and it's starting to go all butter, creamy goodness. Teas are taking backstage and soft, sweet yumminess is front and center...must not lick hand, must not lick hand.... ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard of honey going off like that on people but it hasn't happened to me before. It must have been the tea in there, but I've worn tea scents before.

Wow. That's a first for me. Good to know though...scary, but good :wacko:

• 3 months later...

This is quite a delicious smell. I don't quite know what I'm smelling, but it is sort of creamy and a little citrusy, or tart maybe? Another "foody" scent that I would probably enjoy more in colder weather. It's very "there", whole, sweet, rounded, yet also quite fresh. I don't know how else to describe it.

There is a point while wearing this that I get the delectable smell of a WAFFLE cone...so surprising, lol, I really like this one a LOT! I love the creamy, sugary dry down toward the end...always huffing my wrists when I wear this...it's my own personal pick me up! :D

• 1 year later...

I understand the comparison upthread to I Scream for Halloween. It's that same butter/cream note... which unfortunately is why this one didn't work out. For some reason this note just consistently smells fake on me (sadly, because I adore foodies). Where it was paired with pumpkin spice in ISfH, in Tasty Tease it comes with caramel at first, then later the chai spices come out. It's not bad but it rings a little flat to me.

• 5 months later...

This one smells like cookies on me for some reason, or some baked yellow cake right out of the oven. It's very warm, creamy and tasty smelling, and my fiancé did not disapprove of it surprisingly, but I'm not sure I want to smell like cookies. I'll have to test more for the effects of Lace, which I loved the one time I tried in a floral scent.

Edited by phergineer

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I received this as a free sample with my order and I am IN LOVE!! I mean I seriously can not stop sniffing my hand in love! :say19: On me I get a warm scent very much like a cup of tea. Once I wore it for awhile I am getting an ice cream note almost like vanilla and then a caramel in the back. I seriously love this scent so much!! I cant seem to find it on the site to order. Is this something that is still for sale or just a freebie? Either way I love it and would purchase it again without a doubt!

It's one of the THREEBIE offerings in the sale - pick three from the Threebie list and it counts as one freebie.