Nasty Habits

liz

been wearing it for a few days now, getting use to the "honey" and liking it ! Went out for "Happy Hour" yesterday and got some nice feedback.

been wearing it for a few days now, getting use to the "honey" and liking it ! Went out for "Happy Hour" yesterday and got some nice feedback.

I agree....this is a very nicely done scent.....I like it, as well....

I agree....this is a very nicely done scent.....I like it, as well....

I also like your idea of mixing w/Dirty Sexy (which I now have to get a full size bottle of) :blink: . Question, Dolly: Do you add any of the new add in pheros to Nasty Habits ?

ps: BTW, congrats on your new title, wow 800+ posts !

I also like your idea of mixing w/Dirty Sexy (which I now have to get a full size bottle of) :) . Question, Dolly: Do you add any of the new add in pheros to Nasty Habits ?

ps: BTW, congrats on your new title, wow 800+ posts !

Thank you! ;)

As a matter of fact, I did take some of the Nasty Habits and mix it with a bit of the Super Sexy concentrate, in a separate small roller-top bottle.....I wore it bowling last weekend......with physical activity, it really blooms.....and it put the POW in KA-POW......it had my man singing to me......in public.....

That is a cute story actually......we went to the "moonlight madness" bowling, which is 10:00pm-1:00am. They basically turn down the lights, turn up the music, and things get a little crazy. At about 11:30 or so, they set up the karaoke equipment. Well, my sweetie (who used to be in a band in his younger years) sang Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive".....he did really well.

Well, right before we were ready to leave, he said, "I want to sing one just for YOU before we leave"....He wouldn't tell me what it was.....well he got up there and did "Some Kind of Wonderful".....I attribute that partly to the Nasty Habits/Super Sexy combo, and partly to my wondrous charm..... :blink:

Edited by Dolly

I attribute that partly to the Nasty Habits/Super Sexy combo, and partly to my wondrous charm..... :blink:

All charm :) , the "combo" is just a "plus" !

Awwww, there is nothin' like a man that'll sing for you! ::sigh::

Yeah he is a real sweetie..... :blink:

I never knew how dead sexy honey is, until I came here. Now, it makes PERFECT sense that it's sacred to both Aphrodite and Oxun, the voudon love Goddess. :)

Last night I wore this one, spiked with Super Sexy concentrate......my man couldn't keep his face out of my neck.....his head was buried there most of the evening.....at one point he was literally licking my neck while we were watching tv.... :)

I never knew how dead sexy honey is, until I came here. Now, it makes PERFECT sense that it's sacred to both Aphrodite and Oxun, the voudon love Goddess. ;)

No kidding !!! I went thru some of the samples I rec'd randomly, one was Egyptian Sands (which of course is now sold out :blink: ). I love it, and I think I can smell the "dates" (vision of a strong muscular bearly clad slave, fanning a huge palm leaf fan, while another feeds me dates ;) ). liz

• 2 weeks later...

I really do like this one, and it goes so well with Dirty Sexy.....I wonder how 976 Girl is going to layer with the other two.....I can't wait to try that one also.....

I really do like this one, and it goes so well with Dirty Sexy.....I wonder how 976 Girl is going to layer with the other two.....I can't wait to try that one also.....

Don't you just hate the w-a-i-t-i-n-g ! and just now I placed yet ANOTHER order :blink: ! liz

Don't you just hate the w-a-i-t-i-n-g ! and just now I placed yet ANOTHER order :blink: ! liz

Come on Liz! 'Fess up... what did you order? :)

I'm tempted to try sugared lilies now the orchids have sold out...

May

Come on Liz! 'Fess up... what did you order? :blink:

I'm tempted to try sugared lilies now the orchids have sold out...

May

Sug'd Orchids (custom -per SG) and Intellectual Woman and am contemplating requesting Sug'd Violets (if they can). Took a sick day, sinuses and a "SCREAMING" sinus headache, I'm in the dark of my bedroom, waiting for my doc to send in my scrip for "flonase". Flonase and LPs are the ticket !!! :) liz

ps: do you see the wording under my avatar and stats ? do you know what that is ? have you ever see that before ?

Edited by liz

Sug'd Orchids (custom -per SG) and Intellectual Woman and am contemplating requesting Sug'd Violets (if they can). Took a sick day, sinuses and a "SCREAMING" sinus headache, I'm in the dark of my bedroom, waiting for my doc to send in my scrip for "flonase". Flonase and LPs are the ticket !!! :) liz

ps: do you see the wording under my avatar and stats ? do you know what that is ? have you ever see that before ?

Hi hun...

Sorry you feel so crap.. :blink: Good for you, cheering yourself up with an order!

Don't worry about that little box thing. I can't see yours but I have one just the same. I just think it's a new feature the admins might be trying out. Often the operating systems that forums sit on (like php or joomla) get regular update packs and new features come in.

I'm sure Mara and Danna will explain if it is anything we need to know about.

Looks like an new feature of the operating system - that's all. Mine says "warn 0%" and has the boxes too. I can only see mine, not yours, so I don't think we are alone. ;)

May

PS (EDIT) I don't know why but I keep wondering what Sugared Lilies would be like with a touch of Sugared Ginger? Is that weird?

Edited by May

PS (EDIT) I don't know why but I keep wondering what Sugared Lilies would be like with a touch of Sugared Ginger? Is that weird?

EXOTIC ! Tropical/Asian almost.....I'm looking forward to trying Hera's Eye because of the ginger. Oddly, I find mySELF going for florals, I am NOT a floral kinda girl, but somehow sugared makes it appealing. Now I 'd like to smell Sug'd Lilies :blink: . I better order something extra, I'm sure I'll get another 'headache' tomorrow, when I see my desk :) .

liz

Edited by liz

Oh I know......the waiting is the worst part!

This is really a skin scent on me, very surprising, given that Dirty Sexy was all HELLO DO ME NOW! At first I thought maybe I just didn't put enough on, but when I reapplied the civet raised its' aggressive head, heh. And sure enough in a few minutes it settled back down to a very cozy mix, with a resin-y feel to it for me and just a hint of the carmelized vanilla floating on top. So this is a snuggle scent...which of course makes for a great activity!

This is really a skin scent on me, very surprising, given that Dirty Sexy was all HELLO DO ME NOW! At first I thought maybe I just didn't put enough on, but when I reapplied the civet raised its' aggressive head, heh. And sure enough in a few minutes it settled back down to a very cozy mix, with a resin-y feel to it for me and just a hint of the carmelized vanilla floating on top. So this is a snuggle scent...which of course makes for a great activity!

Shake it before you apply it.....it made the difference in mine.....

No kidding !!! I went thru some of the samples I rec'd randomly, one was Egyptian Sands (which of course is now sold out :banana052: ). I love it, and I think I can smell the "dates" (vision of a strong muscular bearly clad slave, fanning a huge palm leaf fan, while another feeds me dates :dreadlocksnaner: ). liz

WOOHOO! :dancingfruits0nm:

YOU GO, GIRL!

• 2 weeks later...

Aging in the vial has really changed this one ... at first I got mostly civet with just a little bit of honey - now, after aging and shaking the vial, it's sooooo smoooooth and delicious! The peach, honey, musks, attars, and other resins have really developed. Super yummy.

Aging in the vial has really changed this one ... at first I got mostly civet with just a little bit of honey - now, after aging and shaking the vial, it's sooooo smoooooth and delicious! The peach, honey, musks, attars, and other resins have really developed. Super yummy.

I liked it from day 1, but I agree that over time, it has developed more with a teensy bit of aging.....I have one untouched bottle that I am keeping so I can see what happens to it as time passes.....

• 3 months later...

This is very lovely and sexxxy. I get a slight fruitiness at first with something whispering in the background. That gives way in a few minutes to a very sexy like musk and a warm scent. Kind of like Sugared Honeycomb but not really honey. The same sort of musky, warm smell.

This is great. Dirty and a bit teasing and playful. I was afraid the scent might be really resiney and heavy but its blended beautifully. Pachouli especially black pachouli amplify on my skin and give me a raging headache. This pachouli seems like an expensive one.

I need a big bottle. This rates up there with Sugared Honeycomb. I looooooove honey.

• 4 months later...

I should start out apologizing to those newer to the post forum (edited to correct myself)... This is an extinct scent...

I love this. The honey in this one is yummy, wonderful and warm. It is not too foody, which is what I was afraid of. It blends perfectly with the rest of the ingredients. I am VERY happy with it. It "feels" snuggly.

I too love layering this with Dirty Sexy. It gives it a bolder feel.

Edited by sultry brunette

I found that when I first got this one I liked it a lot, but not enough to buy a full bottle (Instead I horded testers of it :) )

BUT when this one was going extinct I had to decide whether I wanted to nab a bottle. I went back and smelt it, and WOW this one aged VERY well and I know it is just going to get better and better. I am glad I decided to nab a bottle!

I found that when I first got this one I liked it a lot, but not enough to buy a full bottle (Instead I horded testers of it :) )

BUT when this one was going extinct I had to decide whether I wanted to nab a bottle. I went back and smelt it, and WOW this one aged VERY well and I know it is just going to get better and better. I am glad I decided to nab a bottle!

Oh yeah, I find that Nasty Habits and Dirty Sexy both changed as they aged.....I loved them from the beginning, but now I LOOOOOOVE them!

Sooo... As much as I like this one, my husband does not. I have a sample and a bottle. I have added the bottle to my trade list if either of you are interested... nab it...

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1456

I already have 4 bottles......hehe.....

• 1 month later...

This is another wonderful blend.

When I first apply it I get a lot of peach (although it smells like apricot on me), but then the fruit settles in with the other notes & everything melds together wonderfully. The dry down is sexy & delicious. I will cherish my small decant.

• 4 weeks later...

so glad i snagged some in a trade and clear inventory sale - this reminds me of a sweeter sugared honeycomb - i love this and can't wait to try all the combos with this mentioned by you lovely ladies

• 3 years later...

Wow, this isn't at all the smutfest I expected. It started out smelling quite a lot like LP LE w/ BI (which smells very diff from LP O on me) then more like pherogirl then like a cross. Now it's just a soft fuzzy faintly peachy snuggle invite, not a TAKE ME NOW. Lovely!!