PILLOW PATTER spray W/COUGAR POTION x2

Well, I wore this for the boy's sleep over the other night. I had applied one spray earlier in the day which seemed to be having a fairly positive reaction from people I met (bar my ex who got downright nasty with me but he could tell I was getting ready to see someone so that could be why), but then I applied a second spray for the boy's arrival and he knew I had it so he asked to sniff it right away...

I asked if it made him feel any differently and he said no. Cut to half an hour later and not only do I feel totally nauseous(which may have been unrelated but) I can barely keep my eyes open, and let's just say it was having a disastrous effect on him too.

Could too much cougar cause male issues? Or sleepiness? He also said he was insanely tired for the time of evening and eventually suggested we just go to sleep. I slept terribly, but that could've been the fact I wasn't sleeping alone/sharing a bed with him for the first night.

Oh yeah, the scent. It's kind of sweetly powder-y. It's in the same kind of vein as Jovan black musk although not so berryish, possibly Chantilly Black Lace also.

Those do NOT sound like typical cougar effects AT ALL. The ex shouldve been turned into a purring goo, jealousy or no.

I have a feeling two sprays of x2 is too much for you/the boy. I'm a lightweight too, and even one spray of x1 is just barely little-enough to be my sweet spot.

I would suggest decanting some & diluting with more alcohol, and seeing if that works better...

Edited by tyvey

Thanks for the advice. I may have to decant and mix with some dpg as perfumer's alcohol is apparently unavailable in the UK, or wait and order some at a later date from here. It does puzzle me as I have slathered on the Cougar Potion scented oil before, maybe the spray hits more? I don't know. Re my ex, he's a total passive aggressive commitmentphobe and a jerk so it may well have affected him 'positively', which is why he was more of a jerk, he doesn't want to feel attracted to me, and he hates anyone else wanting me too. ANYTHING I wear that has a sexual vibe makes him hostile, well more hostile. If I look dreadful and ill, he's horrible, if I look sexy, he's horrible, if i look run of the mill and in fairly good health he's about okay..

I certainly don't want the boy to have further problems so I may just give it a miss around him. On one spray, the handsome Italian waiters at the cafe were hanging around outside grinning at me as I walked past, the chip-shop man gave my children lollies, I felt great, and I got home and looked in the mirror, and boy did i look like shit! My fringe looked really greasy, and messed up. Not quite the goddess I was channeling ha ha

and he knew I had it so he asked to sniff it right away...

I asked if it made him feel any differently and he said no.

Hmmm,am I *hearing* this correct ...did he know this was a pheromone enhanced fragrence? I am thinking that could be a problem because of...expectations.

Like Tyvey,Cougar is strong for me, and 2x would be waaaay too much,especially in a spray.

On one spray, the handsome Italian waiters at the cafe were hanging around outside grinning at me as I walked past, the chip-shop man gave my children lollies, I felt great

See,now in my experiance that is a typical day with Cougar :) LOL @ your Goddess channeling

...btw,your ex is a jerk :)

cinnamonmel you might have ODed in the phero!! I tried 2 sprays of B2 and had similar experience as you- tired easily, feeling sleepy within 2 hours of application! What I do now is to spray once and run towards the fumes! (that's how sensitive i am to pheros) Or spray once at the back of your neck so you are not affected by the phero immediately! (that's what i do with rainbow falls) OR spray on your hair :)

You just have to try out different amounts every now and then to see the effects!!! :wacko::):)

Edited by bumbob

Oh yah, for me at least, the spray hits way harder especially at first...like champagne vs wine.

May help (you) if you spray the BACK of your head...

I only sprayed my wrist!! I may spray onto something non-porous, and dab a couple of dabs on next time or else spray my bare ankle!! I will be keeping it away from the boy though.

2 sprays of X 2 is, wow, I guess too much! For sprays prepared by M, I usually go for one and I might open the vial or bottle and swipe the dipper stick/tube on my wrists but I usually keep sprays on my hair (I don't have cops boosted sprays).

I like to spread some on my clothes as they stick longer than on my skin though. Maybe a locket but it will be right under your nose.

2 sprays of X 2 is, wow, I guess too much! For sprays prepared by M, I usually go for one and I might open the vial or bottle and swipe the dipper stick/tube on my wrists but I usually keep sprays on my hair (I don't have cops boosted sprays).

I like to spread some on my clothes as they stick longer than on my skin though. Maybe a locket but it will be right under your nose.

On a side note to this dipper stick application method, make sure you screw the nozzle back on properly. I am sure anyone with any sense would but I have none and my brand new bottle (this was a long time ago, one of my first orders I think) of Heart & Soul Beta emptied out completely in my purse.

And as a testament to how calming H&S is to me I did not get irritated in the least. I had been inhaling the fumes all day from my purse and did not realize it. :D

I thought Sparkle Fuchsia was different, but a partial spritz of the sample, or a dab from a tester of scented Cougar, and I feel sleepy, woozy, and I have a killer headache, and I'm uncharacteristically easily agitated. I've been sensitive on some days, where I only use a tiny bit of pheros, but Cougar's the only one that consistently hates me.

Compromising Positions/Sexpionage and Blatant Invitation act as happy-we're best friends-popularity-type pheros on me (self-effects, and perceived effects from men and women), and Cuddle Bunny makes me feel fragile and weak, but I don't notice other people reacting to me with that perception.

Quantity and body language aside, I guess that part might be a personal chemistry thing?

I wanted to add, too much of any phero, even the ones I absolutely love (Perfect Match), seem to make me sleepy.

Edited by icing

The only times I feel icky re pheros, is when I've had a combo of too little sleep and too much caffeine, and I'm blending the stuff FULL STRENGTH into the bottles. And by full strength, I mean with NO dilution, a ton stronger than you guys will ever be exposed to. Then it can make me feel shaky, like in an overstimulated caffeinated way. I've never felt sleepy from them. The alpha-male pheros can make one irritable in strong doses tho.

So how long would my one spray at 2x have lasted? It was about 6 hours between spray 1 and and spray 2, just a single spray each time.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I wonder if maybe it was the after effect of the stress my ex caused me? I'm very puzzled though!

I think you have to try it again to determine if it was the phero or other factors of the evening. The first time I tried the regular Cougar Potion I got nauseous and irritated. I completely blamed the Cougar Phero and swore to never wear it again. Then came a sample of Sparkle Fuschia, It made me feel amazing and I wear it all the time now. SO I realized it couldn't possibly be the phero!

When I was new to LP's I did this a lot. I put too much pressure on the phero and blamed them for too many unrelated circumstances! :) I gave my sample of Allumette away to my mother after wearing it only once and being very irritated on it. Later I realize I had not eaten all day!!! I was just hungry for crying out loud! After reading so much about how everyone loves Perfect Match I wish I would have given it a few more tries before blowing it off. :mellow:

It may very well be that Cougar is not for you but I would make sure to try it a few more times it would be a shame to waste it! Good luck!

@MDC :applause: :mellow: all so well said & I could not agree more.

AND, I would just add, - those "UNRELATED CIRCUMSTANCES" (eg, not having eaten, not having gotten enough sleep, being stressed out / upset about something else, being overcaffeinated, etc etc) may very well be AGGRAVATED by the phero, rather than them doing "their thing" for you the way they would if you were in a "normal" state.

I was intrigued by the sleepy thing though. The only theory I could come up with is that with you being exhausted, -- the phero, which should make you feel awesome/good about yourself, - made your body EXPRESS that phero-induced sense of self-regard, self-respect, -- in the form of doing what your body most needed at the moment, which was shut down. IDK...

Edited by tyvey

Then came a sample of Sparkle Fuschia, It made me feel amazing and I wear it all the time now. SO I realized it couldn't possibly be the phero!

When I was new to LP's I did this a lot. I put too much pressure on the phero and blamed them for too many unrelated circumstances!

Excellent,and you too Tyvey...the only answer is to experiment,this cannot be said enough :)

• 3 months later...

Updating my experiences with this: applied two sprays to a dress I planned to wear for NYE and left it in my bag, later when I got changed and put it on I was totally giddy and high after one glass of cava, later when I went out, I kind of hung around outside but noticed people were fairly friendly. I think I should have mingled more, but I think not having this on my skin is the way forward.

• 4 months later...

tested again today. One spray a.m to back of dress. Nice morning followed having coffee with friend's. Sprayed again in the afternoon to back of hair. Schoolboys coming out of the supermarket stopped on their way out to hold the door for me, i'd hesitated as there was enough time for them to get out as they approached but the one in front practically held his friend back so i could enter first. Cute :) and confirmed that off-skin better for me. Inside the female cashier was sweet to my kids and friendly to me. Kid was grumpy to her but she laughed it off. I told kid off but she apologised without attituded. On the way home some fairly non-cutesy rough and ready type guy smiled at me in a very goofy way. All good i think.

• 1 month later...

I have a date tomorrow night, someone younger than I am and really cute, not in a handsome way, albeit he is good looking, but he is really cute, in a totally adorable I kinda wanna put you in my pocket kind of way! Wondering if this is the one to wear?