a pick me up for mama

12 members have voted

1. 1. Hey moonholly! You should get your mom:

• cougar
    • b2
    • treasured hearts
    • open windows

My mom runs a salon. No matter how lovable, funny, or caring you are, if you work in customer service you will inevitably deal with beezys. I'm thinking about getting some wax melts for her salon or getting her a phero to boost those bad days at the shop. Any suggestions as to the best thing a multi talented cosmetologist should wear? I'm afraid of getting her a perfumed one because I don't want her to be another perfumed hairstylist horror story. She likes to be smelled mile a way when she find somethng she likes. Or maybe wax melts are a good idea? Hair chemicals and frangrance in the air?

I think the wax melts are a BRILLIANT IDEA.....the trick will be picking something that, like an "office appropriate scent", will offend or displease the fewest or no people :lol: I would suggest:

ALOHA! + ALPHA ANDROSTENOL

GARLAND + LACE ... I don't care that it's more sexytime, it is SOOO FREAKING NOM, and makes people soo happy

MILK CHOCOLATE ALMOND CREAM + *G2*

SPA MINT + TRANQUILITY POTION

ZIPPITY DOO DAH + ALPHA ANDROSTENOL

Edited by tyvey

My first instinct was to vote Open Windows, but than I considered that salons are generally filled with women & B2 is especially excellent for calming crabby ladies :lol:

ETA: TeddyBB would also be a nice, happy calming one as well.

Edited by Beccah

My fear with TeddyBB would be that everyone would fall asleep :lol:

About my wax melt suggestions that have a-nol: that phero would be great for mood obviously (and probably tips!), but it occurs to me that it will probably make the clients SUPER CHATTY and it may put your mom behind schedule...(that is also why I didn't pick any with TH or H&S, or TH in your poll)

Edited by tyvey

Open Windows is KILLER! Running a close second would be Treasured Hearts.....

Thanks for all your input ladies! :) I really appreciate it. Looks like open windows it is after I save up a bit. I can definitely fit in the wax melts though. Spa mint and aloha sound great. Do you think a salon could get a away with Summer Love sensation (Open Windows) ?

i would go for b2 myself. I get great hits with it in my job. however i get great tips with cougar too..... tough call for me.

And B2 doesn't make you sleepy?

I wore B2 for the first time to work on Monday (thought I'd be winning the auction on the Unisexy...LOL...so I used some of my only sample)anyhow, it was an AMAZING day!! I didn't even use that much!! The vibe was sweet, calm and lovely!!

I've used Open Windows with success at work as well, and I think I'll try TH today just for fun!!

When I've used tarts at work I had good results with the Spa Mint/Tranquility combo for massage and facials, but it made me sooooooo relaxed, it was hard to move quickly!! But, I'm in a tiny room, so in an open salon it would probably be great!