CB, Lace, Leather, H&S, Cougar tried so far, & results Are...

Cuddle bunny – 1 strip from belly to cleavage

1 strip from wrist to elbow in each hand.

3 strips in knee sides & rubbed together.

I felt awesome with this blend on. It is like being a true female I am. For years & years I have not felt like this. As if I have forgotten my true feminity. This blend has reunited me with myself after years & years.I felt so emotional with everything. I felt connected & closer to people around me. I felt so girlish, wanted to decorate the house, with flowers, candles, fragrances & what not. I had kind of nesting feeling. I even bought a console for my room. In those few hours of wearing CB, I made so many decisions about my home, which I am still working & acting on. I am pursuing the quality of life I always wanted. It is definitely something I will always always want to have along… this is amazing blend. I felt so cuddly & coo chi cooing with my chic also… I felt like I am a teddy bear, & should go into somebody’s arms….. oh its so good to feel like that…. I bet I can be my feminine best with CB on…..

Awesome, amazing, wonderful, feminine feeling. Like I am the queen of the world. I want to run back to my comfy cozy home & be there…..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :abfx::wink2::lol::thumbup:

Heart & Soul - 3 strips fm wrist to elbow( that makes 6 strips in both arms)

I felt good & was in a congenial mood after application. This blend has made me softer somewhere. I had cuddled one of my friend , to whom I don’t do at all from my side. After 1-2 hrs of application I met one of my old friends. Suddenly she became very emotional talking to me & even cried. This has happened after years & years, that she & me have spoken & she opened her heart out. We were best friends once but then things changed we grew apart. This day she actually felt like same old friend. I even hugged her in public place to solace her. Though inside I was feeling very stern & strong. I don’t know whether it was this blend or it just happened. But whatever, at least I was feeling forging towards her & saw that she was right in her own space, of, whatever happened. So, I let it go….. I am not sure she felt the same or not…. After we shopped together & even agreed to share the newly picked dress. She actually bought one.

Leather – 2 sprays applied on chest

I felt very strong & stern with this blend on. I felt certain kind of inner strength. Very powerful, very much in control. Ready to take on world. When I left home I was feeling powerful, but something else was reminding me of my feminity . some unconscious reminder of feminity. I felt as if I am a very strong female who will not take any nonsense from anyone and knows how to deal with people around. At the same time I was feeling, loving, caring & still soft at the core. Kind of strong, yet feminine. Oh this blend is a super blend. Which completely balances the masculinity & feminity required for work place. I applied this blend as a standalone.

Lace – I sprayed my self with 4 sprays in cleavage, & rubbed with wrists. I did not feel much effects, but I just felt little soft & womanly. I am kind of alpha female but soft and somewhat shy in the core. I sometimes think about it too – about being alpha or not alpha. Anyways wearing lace unscented, I did not observed much hits. I went out for lunch with 2 friends but did not observe much difference in them or anyone else in the restaurant. Just the person who served helped us in serving and having a good lunch time. after that my friends dropped me and I went to shopping in the mall alone just for the sake of testing. This place is close to my house, so I often come here & most of the staff know me here. I went to the home store & picked up some stuff for the home. The only difference I felt in me & attendants in the store – is that I allowed them to pick up my stuff & take to the billing counter. Though it was something I could have carried in my own one hand. Typically I never ask for such help, even if someone gives it I deny it. I always do my work myself. But today I unconsciously allowed. Some of the attendants helped me in looking up things. Typically, I tell them to allow my space & let me do it myself . I thank them & tell them that I will call them if I need.

So yes, much later, after the appliction, looks like there were some hits. Pls advise they were hits or not?

Cougar – I tried this, 10 drops from the sample vial, on wrists and rubbed till the elbows in both hands. I did not notice much with this. I kept moving in my office whole day long wearing this but nothing much happened. just a small observation that when I reached office after 30 mins of application, I teased my 2 coworkers, in a light & flirty way. That’s all. May be that was a self affect. Increase the application?

Lace – I sprayed my self with 4 sprays in cleavage, & rubbed with wrists. I did not feel much effects, but I just felt little soft & womanly. I am kind of alpha female but soft and somewhat shy in the core. I sometimes think about it too – about being alpha or not alpha. Anyways wearing lace unscented, I did not observed much hits. I went out for lunch with 2 friends but did not observe much difference in them or anyone else in the restaurant. Just the person who served helped us in serving and having a good lunch time. after that my friends dropped me and I went to shopping in the mall alone just for the sake of testing. This place is close to my house, so I often come here & most of the staff know me here. I went to the home store & picked up some stuff for the home. The only difference I felt in me & attendants in the store – is that I allowed them to pick up my stuff & take to the billing counter. Though it was something I could have carried in my own one hand. Typically I never ask for such help, even if someone gives it I deny it. I always do my work myself. But today I unconsciously allowed. Some of the attendants helped me in looking up things. Typically, I tell them to allow my space & let me do it myself . I thank them & tell them that I will call them if I need.

So yes, much later, after the appliction, looks like there were some hits. Pls advise they were hits or not?

Great reports there!!! Sounds like some good effects....

I would call the reactions to Lace hits of a sort.....but to me, it sounds as if you are more in tune with Leather.....the more alpha blend. I am, myself. Lace never did do much for me, and I feel kind of "not myself" when I wear it. Like I am "fronting" in a way. Leather puts me in my element in a big way.....much more like the "genuine" me.....you should try Dominance.....I love it as well. Very alpha. Leather is like Dominance that has been softened a bit.....I use Dom when I deal with persnickety male clients.....and my ex-asshead (ex-husband) as well.....puts them in their place.....

Edited by Dolly

Cougar – I tried this, 10 drops from the sample vial, on wrists and rubbed till the elbows in both hands. I did not notice much with this. I kept moving in my office whole day long wearing this but nothing much happened. just a small observation that when I reached office after 30 mins of application, I teased my 2 coworkers, in a light & flirty way. That’s all. May be that was a self affect. Increase the application?

I would try a bit more.....you just may not have hit your sweet spot yet.....I really enjoy Cougar.....makes me feel "sparkly".....

That's the kind of hits I get with LACE actually.

Being a very capable female and apparently looking the part, very rarely does anyone offer to help me with anything nor do I usually seek any help. But on one notable occasion I was wearing LACE at the supermarket as I stopped there on the way home from a party - so I had applied it over 4 hours earlier, and THREE times, three different male salespeople approached me and insisted on carrying things for me, getting items down from high shelves, flirted with me and followed me around from aisle to aisle, talking to me. It was an unusual episode, surprising and very amusing. I couldn't figure out why everyone was treating me so differently from normal until I remembered I was wearing LACE.

But aside from that, I get pretty strong self-effects too. It makes ME feel more feminine and girly, and if I wear a lot of it, giggly and silly too. It's one of my fave blends. It's like being in a girly girl disguise - not ME in an organic sense, but enjoyable to wear when I am in the mood to be treated that way.

I wonder if I should try some Leather. I have shied away from it because of reports that it makes some cranky and I am more attracted to pheros that I think are going to make me nicer and more patient and sociable. But I wouldn't mind feeling and being perceived as a bit stronger these days.

I say give it a try! It's some good stuff! And, if it doesn't work for you, I am sure one of us Leathery-gals will take it off your hands on the trading post!

I just read all the reviews for Leather and I think I am going to get some when the new releases come out. I definitely need a new treat for myself. I was considering SS4W but maybe I will put that on hold. Grrr...decisions. Also need to figure out if I want alcohol or 60/40...Grrr...again. Also wanted Pop Potion for my new dance lessons...Grrr...again.

Honestly, who has got time to be depressed about a man when there is all this phero business to stress out about? I am tearing my hair out here!!!!

Great reports, you really described these perfectly. These would be great in the reviews section too. I love Lace, Leather for getting things done, Cougar for being at a party and Heart and Soul for bonding with friends and loved ones. Cuddlebunny is my favourite at home scent. I really love what you wrote about it, I feel the same. Whenever I wear it I become ultrafeminine, I just feel like wearing candy pink lipstick, I feel deserving of love and cuddles and when I am around SO he just cannot hug me enough and he keeps calling me a little sweetie-girl.

Edited by Indigo

• 2 weeks later...
Great reports there!!! Sounds like some good effects....

I would call the reactions to Lace hits of a sort.....but to me, it sounds as if you are more in tune with Leather.....the more alpha blend. I am, myself. Lace never did do much for me, and I feel kind of "not myself" when I wear it. Like I am "fronting" in a way. Leather puts me in my element in a big way.....much more like the "genuine" me.....you should try Dominance.....I love it as well. Very alpha. Leather is like Dominance that has been softened a bit.....I use Dom when I deal with persnickety male clients.....and my ex-asshead (ex-husband) as well.....puts them in their place.....

Hi dolly, based on your advice I have ordered tabby, lets see if works for me.

I have tried it in sample but it finishesd out fast and I could not make out what irt has done to me.

I am alpha have tried something else in past from somewhere else, which went really with me.

I am looking kind of same vibe, keep guiding...:-)

I have tried some frgreanceas n oredered lot of stuff. Lets see how it works..:-).

I just read all the reviews for Leather and I think I am going to get some when the new releases come out. I definitely need a new treat for myself. I was considering SS4W but maybe I will put that on hold. Grrr...decisions. Also need to figure out if I want alcohol or 60/40...Grrr...again. Also wanted Pop Potion for my new dance lessons...Grrr...again.

Honestly, who has got time to be depressed about a man when there is all this phero business to stress out about? I am tearing my hair out here!!!!

He he he. Dont pull out too much, I am just imagining. How you would look like wirthout hair...

Just kiddin;-)

So many ladies around here to help you to decide.;-)