Combination of Cuddle Bunny and Heart and Soul

Well welcome to LP, first of all. Secondly, maybe you should just add cops to the Heart & Soul, adding the extra est. from Cuddle Bunny may just make the mixture overwhelmingly cuddly, i.e. a snooze fest.

Have you used either phero with your man ? ...now might not be the best time to find out how he responds to that much est...I would advise one,or the other :Hug_emoticon: I know you really like the self-effects of CB,and that will show in how you put yourself out there,he will pick up on how you are feeling ;)

OTOH,H&S is an awesome combo,how does it make you feel ? ... Let us know,what you go with and how it worked for you :(

Have you used either phero with your man ? ...now might not be the best time to find out how he responds to that much est...I would advise one,or the other :) I know you really like the self-effects of CB,and that will show in how you put yourself out there,he will pick up on how you are feeling :you-rock:

OTOH,H&S is an awesome combo,how does it make you feel ? ... Let us know,what you go with and how it worked for you :D

No I have not. I love the effects Cuddle Bunny. What does OTOH mean? :)

Thanks everyone, well I saw him today and I'm not sure of what to make about the hits.

I used Heart &Soul , 2 strips behind my neck and 1 on my chest. Also wore Perfume Spring Equinix 2009 as a cover

Firstly he greeted me first as he does , then looked very sad. When we started talking he held my gaze more intently than usual and then went red in the face(blushed) which he has never done before. Unfortunately he had to take a training class today so we couldn't spend as much time . Will be seeing him again on Saturday when we will spend more time together....

Also I was more open with him as well, which I wasn't expecting and I seem to know was going to happen next wierd...

I would say try a sexy blend next time and bring out your vixen.

Edited by Indigo

sexology or super sexy or BAM