HALLOWEEN 2011

Potion Master

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find any reviews of this elusive Potion Bastet. Is it so mysterious that it is not spoken of?!

I've searched as well, no luck :(

for me the name called to me, perhaps the Bastet in the name, or that I like cats, or the ingredients.

in any case...yes, it seems to be somewhat of a mystery

on me...delicate, airy, but powerful at the same time, lightly floral with teasing hints of the alluring civet and ambergris, I LOVE it !

anyone else ? come on SPILL IT !!

Potion Bastet probably predates the current board system.

I'll offer my review if it helps...

It's animalic and thick - uses the types of musks that have a deep undercurrent of flowery-ness, but it's all musks. It will last on the skin until you shower it off - really sticks and melds to the skin. I put some on my arm yesterday afternoon and it still smells like I just applied it an hour ago.

The ingredients give it a richness and elegance that is no longer of this world...as I said to Luna, it's like a first class cabin on the Titanic, the kind of over the top opulence one just does not see anymore. It's definitely not old-lady-ish, it's verrry sexy, but you might think, 'My Grandmother had a bottle on her vanity that reminds me of something like this", because several of the ingredients haven't been used for over 30 years.

So, it's a deeply sensual animalic musk with a floralish hint, amber, and a tiny touch of freshness courtesy of the catnip.

ETA: This review is of the new brew, Cat's Eye.

I can't handle all this...I mean we asked for the rebrews but it seemed unobtainable. Then new awesome ones are added in addition to them. Now I feel lightheaded and have a strong premonition that I will be losing weight from not being able to buy food because I will need every single one of these. Oh well! At least I'll smell awesome. I have the strongest urge to grab all these and just sit in a corner so I can rock back and forth mumbling incoherently.

and just sit in a corner so I can rock back and forth mumbling incoherently.

And I told myself last night NO MORE HOARDING,there is no need to because Mara will have a FANTASTIC NEW CREATION the next month...yeah,see I told myself that again,as I ordered the monthly collection...and another bottle of Glistening Buttons :(

And I told myself last night NO MORE HOARDING,there is no need to because Mara will have a FANTASTIC NEW CREATION the next month...yeah,see I told myself that again,as I ordered the monthly collection...and another bottle of Glistening Buttons :(

we can order ??

we can order ??

Eeeekk,did not mean to confuse things...no they are not up yet,I ordered the monthly collection from the Specials page :(

ETA: the monthly Sampler

Edited by Calii

Eeeekk,did not mean to confuse things...no they are not up yet,I ordered the monthly collection from the Specials page :(

ETA: the monthly Sampler

can we order the Halloween Sampler now ??

Skye, hope you don't mind, I gave you your own thread in the Shop til You Drop area and moved your discussion over there. :)

Regarding the New Release Full Bottle Special...I was trying to type this earlier and my computer did a really weird crashy thing in the middle so I shall start again...

If you're interested in the full bottle set, this would definitely be the month to do it.

Normally, the special saves you $50.

This month, buying the special saves you $85.00!

Keeping the same price for the Set Special this month, but next month, all-phero month, the price will be higher.

You can order samplers or sets now. I'm programming the individual items and should (hopefully) have everything up by tonight.

Still have to post the PEs to this thread too, so have patience for a day and you'll have your full array of choices up by tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!

I HAVE FAINTED OF IMPATIENT CURIOSITY OVER MORE DETAILS ABOUT LUMINA

I'm thinking I should just let you all try it this month in the All Hallow's Eve trial vials and not tell you anything until NEXT MONTH, when it is released on it's own!

nyeheheheheh.

:)

I HAVE FAINTED OF IMPATIENT CURIOSITY OVER MORE DETAILS ABOUT LUMINA

I KNOW! The Lumina has so stressed me out because I planned on buying some unpheros this month. My head is spinning with...which do I get? which do I skip? AN ALLURING SHINE?! Of course I need that...do I wait until it is available to choose my pheros? CRAP! I'll probably get what I want (SS4W and Leather) AND get Lumina next month. OMG and next month is all pheros. I need to be careful!

I need a xanax is what I need.

I'm thinking I should just let you all try it this month in the All Hallow's Eve trial vials and not tell you anything until NEXT MONTH, when it is released on it's own!

Fine, if you want apocalyptic agonizing on the boards :)

Srsly, it sounds amaaaaazing.... lemme guess...it's going to have a-nol, obviously, but specifically a Charisma-esque glamorizing effect. HEY WAIT...maybe it's the TMI phero blend, now given a name????

I enjoyed reading the descriptions,as always Luna Chick,you seriously rock. I forgot to mention I think Le Wiz art work is mad fun and of course Mara,it continues to boggle my mind how you can keep the level of excellence to everything you do...you are truly our Wonder Woman :)

...what no whiskers :witch-cauldron:

Srsly, it sounds amaaaaazing.... lemme guess...it's going to have a-nol, obviously, but specifically a Charisma-esque glamorizing effect. HEY WAIT...maybe it's the TMI phero blend, now given a name????

Noooooo, sweet thing. Ees different and betterer.

Mara.....is it soup yet??

eta: don't shoot me ....I ordered !

yep ! did a naughty :)

Edited by liz

Mara, I made an order earlier this month. Do I need to wait until the end of the month so I don't get dinged with shipping charges? I toe lines as much as possible.

No worries! Just order. Some things are already moving rather, um, fast, and I'M NOT EVEN DONE PROGRAMMING YET!!!

Cat's was making my collector senses all tingly, but not sure about the civit.... I think I'll go monthly sampler & pray there's some left if it works for me.

EVERYONE WHO HAD A BREAKUP THIS PAST MONTH GETS TO ORDER EVERYTHING THEY WANT!!

WOO HOO!!!

KATZ, BUMBOB...WE WIN!!!!!

Hahhahaha... Provided we have $$$$$ missdarlyncherie!!!! How i wish to purchase EVERYTHING from LP!!!! IT will take me a life time to collect all the beautiful fragrances :female-gangster:

I really LOVE the label for Cats Eye. I will get the bottle JUST FOR THE LABEL :chimp82: