How do I add a phero blend to PE blend that is currently being sold?

Hi, girls!

I've been wanting to purchase Tyvey's PE Black Cherry Rose in spray form boosted with something (haven't made up my mind yet), but I have no idea where to place the add-in in the options section...I would also like to know if I want to boost for example LP Red do I do this on the Beta-Testing Section?

Can anyone please help me? I feel totally lost and dumb asking this, but I would really appreciate any advice...

Thank you, Luna!

Is there a section where I should specify if I want my potion in oil or spray form?

Use the second line item in this section:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

"Add pheromones to your Custom Scent"

Hi, girls!

I've been wanting to purchase Tyvey's PE Black Cherry Rose in spray form boosted with something (haven't made up my mind yet), but I have no idea where to place the add-in in the options section...I would also like to know if I want to boost for example LP Red do I do this on the Beta-Testing Section?

Can anyone please help me? I feel totally lost and dumb asking this, but I would really appreciate any advice...

OOh what are you going to add? I added Lace to mine, love it!

Thank you, Luna!

Is there a section where I should specify if I want my potion in oil or spray form?

Use the link that Luna gave you if you want oil.....

If you want spray, go here

http://emartcart.com/cart/odb/eMartSearchItems.odb

Go down to about the 5th or 6th choice "Add Pheromones to your perfume spray"

Hi Lady V!

I'm still undecided, it's hard to make up my mind... But I think Lace is a very coherent blend for a potion with roses and marshmallow, great choice!

Do you have Tyvey's PE in spray or in oil form? Which version would you recommend?

Did you specify this in the "Add pheromones to your custom scent" section?

By the way, I enjoy reading your reviews very much, as well as Tyvey's, I think we have similar tastes, except for the honey scents, and this makes me think if you like a potion, I will definitely like it...

OOh what are you going to add? I added Lace to mine, love it!

DOLLY! As always...thank you for coming to my rescue!

Use the link that Luna gave you if you want oil.....

If you want spray, go here

http://emartcart.com/cart/odb/eMartSearchItems.odb

Go down to about the 5th or 6th choice "Add Pheromones to your perfume spray"

Sorry to bother again, Dolly...I used the link you posted, but it didn't work out...this came out:

ODBscript Error: Error opening the input file: No such file or directory C:\emartcart\Cart4.0\cart\console\include\Hosted.pg

[Error in file eMartSearchItems.odb line 31]

Perhaps, its my internet connection?

DOLLY! As always...thank you for coming to my rescue!

Hi Lady V!

I'm still undecided, it's hard to make up my mind... But I think Lace is a very coherent blend for a potion with roses and marshmallow, great choice!

Do you have Tyvey's PE in spray or in oil form? Which version would you recommend?

Did you specify this in the "Add pheromones to your custom scent" section?

By the way, I enjoy reading your reviews very much, as well as Tyvey's, I think we have similar tastes, except for the honey scents, and this makes me think if you like a potion, I will definitely like it...

Aww!! So sweet; ) I have Tyvey's in both.. I'm a cherry rose pink anything whore. I would def recommend the Lace, I have the spray in Lace and it makes me feel so womanly and juicy like the label. I think it would be sexy in SS4W though but I do like the Lace with this, it makes me feel like Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line, so very southern and shy sexy.

Your descriptions really make me smile, Lady V...

SS4W sounds really nice too...

I definitely want this one in spray, did you use the Beta Testing section for this?

Sweet Dolly, send me a link but it doesn't seem to work on my computer, so I'm kind of lost again...

Aww!! So sweet; ) I have Tyvey's in both.. I'm a cherry rose pink anything whore. I would def recommend the Lace, I have the spray in Lace and it makes me feel so womanly and juicy like the label. I think it would be sexy in SS4W though but I do like the Lace with this, it makes me feel like Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line, so very southern and shy sexy.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Beta_Testing.html

To turn something into a spray, use the second option.

To add pheros, additionally you must click the third option.

If what you want does not seem to be covered by available options, just send me an email and I will send you an invoice.

Thank you!

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you Mara! I've been having a hard time understanding this and everyone has been such a sweetheart...

I think I got it now...

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Beta_Testing.html

To turn something into a spray, use the second option.

To add pheros, additionally you must click the third option.

If what you want does not seem to be covered by available options, just send me an email and I will send you an invoice.

Thank you!

email: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you Mara! I've been having a hard time understanding this and everyone has been such a sweetheart...

I think I got it now...

Glad Mara chimed in!

I was away from my computer for a bit, Gabby....sorry I didn't answer!

Don't worry about it, Dolly! And once again, thank you for being so caring and lovely ,as you always are...

Glad Mara chimed in!

I was away from my computer for a bit, Gabby....sorry I didn't answer!