Favorite LP on a guy?

Snoopyace

Holy Shnikers, just pre-attacked DH (it's gonna be on soooon) cuz.... TANTRIC!!!!

No idea he had it on today, I left before he did... but GOD FUCKIN DAYUM that is a sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxay scent on this man, at least.... If you don't have it, score some!!!!! I'd forgotten how much this morphs to yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on him!

So of course this is GGG too. but I spazposted when I smelled ma bebe, sorry. It is truly muthafuckin AMAZINGLY sexy on him though, hence the perreniality, to coin perhaps? Enough typing though

Edited by kblazin

Holy Shnikers, just pre-attacked DH (it's gonna be on soooon) cuz.... TANTRIC!!!!

No idea he had it on today, I left before he did... but GOD FUCKIN DAYUM that is a sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxay scent on this man, at least.... If you don't have it, score some!!!!! I'd forgotten how much this morphs to yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on him!

So of course this is GGG too. but I spazposted when I smelled ma bebe, sorry. It is truly muthafuckin AMAZINGLY sexy on him though, hence the perreniality, to coin perhaps? Enough typing though

*goes off to check out Tantric*

LOVED the review of Tantric by the way. Sounds like the name is going to be inspiring some other Tantric activities.

Hmmm, can't find that one ANYWHERE. Not even on the forum. A little help, please?

Tantric Butterfly:

This is a bonding, communing, ritual potion for long drawn out, incredible sex. A special combination of ingredients as used in Tantric rites, this potion contains Indian attar sandalwoods, musks, ylang ylang, jasmine, and a touch of cinnamon myrrh.

Pheromone Enhanced with "Molecule F" aka *TAF* from Androtics pheromones. They describe this product as having an "intensifying" effect - a perfect match for our Tantric perfume!

*Try this in our sensuous massage oil blend too!

Created By: Danna Taylor

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality, exorcism.

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection and love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

NEROLI ~ Sensual, relieves tension and anxiety, quells apprehension, encourages a shy lover, confidence building.

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity, powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

CIVET (Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form.) ~ Strong aphrodisiac, intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.

MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing, powerful guard against evil.

Awww, too bad its gone. Sounds like a winner!

Sorcerer is my fav. Then Northpole, Miss Right Now, Elementary, Unisexy, and Frog.

Sorcerer is my fav. Then Northpole, Miss Right Now, Elementary, Unisexy, and Frog.

I'm finding that North Pole seems to be one that the women around me really dig, also. I have a little left in a sample vial of it and I like how it smells, also.

I'm finding that North Pole seems to be one that the women around me really dig, also. I have a little left in a sample vial of it and I like how it smells, also.

I still need to smell that. I am determined to LP my guy for Christmas but haven't smelled too terribly many men's scents. So far I have tried Bodice Ripper, Hunter and the Woodland Nymph and Sorcerer and some others I no longer remember on him. I think getting it in a spray will be key.

ETA: I'm totally wrong I have thought of at least 5 more men's fragrances that I have smelled since I wrote this! Your PEs, Robert's PE, Elementary etc. I guess I just haven't smelled THE ONE yet.

Edited by halo0073

@Snoopyace, I have a Tantric Butterfly sniffee which is not getting too much love from me. When I have a trade with someone in the US, perhaps I could ask him/her to mail it off to you (you'll have to send a self-addressed envelope to him/her in advance), like Fawn did in the past. But of course, the person has to agree to it first.

@Isa, when I tried Frog out, I thought it was weird that the after-the-rain-in-the-forest scent was so real and that it could be recreated. After dry-down, it actually smells rather feminine on my skin and I like it more than before. I wonder how it will turn out on a man.

@Snoopyace, I have a Tantric Butterfly sniffee which is not getting too much love from me. When I have a trade with someone in the US, perhaps I could ask him/her to mail it off to you (you'll have to send a self-addressed envelope to him/her in advance), like Fawn did in the past. But of course, the person has to agree to it first.

Hey, JOC thanks for the offer! Mara was kind enough to mention she had a secret stash and I've already commited to buying that but thanks again! (A leap of faith to buy it unsniffed but if I don't like it I'll put it up for trade). Thanks anyhow, though!

Hey, JOC thanks for the offer! Mara was kind enough to mention she had a secret stash and I've already commited to buying that but thanks again! (A leap of faith to buy it unsniffed but if I don't like it I'll put it up for trade). Thanks anyhow, though!

Enjoy your scent! As you can see there are a number of ladies who love this so you should be able to trade it off easily if you don't like it.

Enjoy your scent! As you can see there are a number of ladies who love this so you should be able to trade it off easily if you don't like it.

Thanks, I'm really hoping for one particular lady to like the scent. (Keep looking for Ms Right but keep finding Ms Right Now's).

Oops! Didn't mean to leave you hanging re: Tantric but looks like the ladies steered you right :^^:

Tantric (Butterfly) is a goodie, glad to hear you scored some. DH just mentioned it is what has gotten him the most complements, and LPs get him many, so that says a lot... And should make it extra easy to tell if it's working for you :lol: Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks for the insights!

Oh that Mara coming through with hidden treasures. Gotta love that!!!

Oh that Mara coming through with hidden treasures. Gotta love that!!!

So true! She made my day!