Gianduja

Jo Anna

I don't get a lot of chocolate from this, but it is definately a sweet-spice scent. Honestly, with the cinnamon I'm smelling I'm really surprised that it doesn't irritate my skin at all! The hazelnut seems to be the heart note, with the oud just in the background as the base. I love candy scents, but they usually (like this one) eventually turn on my skin, which is a problem with me, not the perfume. This is certainly sweet, but not really a 'candy' scent. Maybe the hazelnut has come out now that it's aged, but it's a nice, 'round' scent.

Wow! I really love the way you describe it Celrynnya. This one is so unique that words fail me and my ability to describe what I smell goes straight to the, "Oooo, this is nommy, nommy" attempt to convey how it makes me feel instead of what I smell :D

• 1 year later...

I love this! It's a soft subtle chocolate, smoothed and warmed by a whisper of cinnamon. It's not deep or dark or overly foody to me. It's more of an elegant warm dry chocolate scent. If chocolate came in different seasons, this would be autumn chocolate. It wafted from my wrists for hours before fading. This is what I want all chocolate scents to smell like on me, but it's the first one to actually behave this way.

...chocolate oud, you'd be thinking "Huh?" But it's very sexy, in truth.

I just wanted to point out how I made this observation come true with Katerina Suit. ^_^

• 1 month later...