All Hallow's Eve w/Lumina

I love it! I got spiced apple cider...so I at least I got apple something lol. It's one of those smells that evoked a memory and took me right to the last time I experienced it. I thought that was pretty cool. Most LPs are delightful, this is the first one that took me somewhere experientially and it's such a great memory I will be sure this scent gets lots of love :heart708:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, now that you mention the Est, although my husband and I tag team the dishes for holidays, I, for the life of me, cannot recall the last time HE cleared the dishes from the table...that's usually my task. Hmm. Est? Was he just feeling extra helpful with seeing that everyone had what they needed at the table instead of leaving it to me? I remember distinctly thinking, on 2 different occasions, "OH? Wow, OK, sure, go ahead- Thanks!" Mental note to self for future reference...things that make you go, hmm.

Love the AHE scent, but tried a sample with Lumina this time. WHOA! Instant woozy!!!! And I'm no phero virgin! It's taken a few minutes to settle in, and now has me feeling very very contented and -- larger than life??! Haven't felt like that since college. So I hear. I never inhaled.

:lol: You're a QUACK, JD!!!!!!

I did.

Ha! You guys are all guilty of fowl play! B)

Edited by Just Ducky

Love the AHE scent, but tried a sample with Lumina this time. WHOA! Instant woozy!!!! And I'm no phero virgin! It's taken a few minutes to settle in, and now has me feeling very very contented and -- larger than life??! Haven't felt like that since college. So I hear. I never inhaled.

Just curious, how much did you apply and was it oil or spray? I'm asking because I used a bit of Woozy Floozy when I wore it but all I got was mood lift, confidence, focus and a WHOLE lot of fun :lol: When I tested WF on its own I completely got instant woozy though!

I did not recall inhaling...but I must've :blink::D Second hand count? :P

NuTrix -- it was the oil, and I used about 1/3 of the sample vial. A thin strip up one arm, down the other, couple dabs on the lower neck. That's the usual amount I use from a phero sample vial, so it was the phero itself, not the amount I used. And it was fairly instantaneous. And just to make sure it wasn't an aberration, I just tried it again, and -- same effects. Didn't last as long, but was still just as intense.

Second hand count? :P

I don't remember! So I guess the answer is --yes! :lol:

Edited by Just Ducky

NuTrix -- it was the oil, and I used about 1/3 of the sample vial. A thin strip up one arm, down the other, couple dabs on the lower neck. That's the usual amount I use from a phero sample vial, so it was the phero itself, not the amount I used. And it was fairly instantaneous. And just to make sure it wasn't an aberration, I just tried it again, and -- same effects. Didn't last as long, but was still just as intense.

Thanks! :666: So I'll just have to experiment by rolling on a little more next time, Muhahaaa...kidding...mostly :wink2:

I need to change that!! Pulling it out right now :)

:yes: Gonna wear it today into work and see if I can "spice" things up a bit, keep that holiday vibe going! :lol:

:yes: Gonna wear it today into work and see if I can "spice" things up a bit, keep that holiday vibe going! :lol:

Ooh, bet it does spice things up :)

My problem is that I don't work, so I tend to wear soothing scents more often. But, I'm going to wear this tomorrow just for fun!!

MisC, you know we don't need a reason...a flimsy excuse will do, lol. If the shoe fits, buy it...If the potions pleases...wear it. That's all we'll ever need to know :D

• 4 weeks later...

All Hallow's & Woozy Floozy worked so well for Thanksgiving I wore it again today for good measure! Now I'm just stuffed and want to nap LOL! But the gathering was fantastic! 2 thumbs up! :thumbup: The only difference between today and Thanksgiving is that I have a better feel for both blends and I managed to balance them better today imo. THIS is a GREAT social combo!

I took an empty 5ml spray bottle from LP and filled it about 1/3 with the All Hallow's Eve w/Lumina. Then I added Woozy Floozy until there was approx 40% oil in the bottle then topped it off with perfumer's alcohol so that it was 40% oil to 60% alcohol.

First I applied the oil from the All Hallow's bottle, about a inch and a half strip on each wrist and the back of each hand and a 2 inch strip behind neck, and rubbed in except behind neck. Then I took 1 spray to wrists and split and did the same with the backs of my hands. That's it! The blends did their magic from there ^_^

Holidays need never be a concern again! OK, maybe that's exaggerating...but then again...who knows? :huh::D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

In your opinions how different and in what ways is Lumina from Cougar? I heard they were similar and I am very attracted to some of hits you guys have described with Lumina, but I wouldn't want to make a duplicate purchase i.e. have two pheros that are soo alike.

Thanks in Advance. :)

Hi Lady Victoria,

I enjoyed reading the hit from your boss. Did you continue to test this at work and if so what other hits did you get- did you notice anything else?

I think it's like sweet incense. I am new to Dragon's Blood and my first DB purchase was Flower of the Beast which I looooveee.

I dabbed Al Hallow's Eve with Lumina today for testing purposes and bosshole told me I looked pretty and thin. He also told me that whatever I needed to get situated he would accommodate me because he wanted me to feel strong and secure.. .Whaaaaaaatttttttttttt?

Umm Lumina you are my new BFF at work and I wearing you again tomorrow.

Hi All,

In your opinions how different and in what ways is Lumina from Cougar? I heard they were similar and I am very attracted to some of hits you guys have described with Lumina, but I wouldn't want to make a duplicate purchase i.e. have two pheros that are soo alike.

I had both pheros in the fragrances and in the UN form. I love AHE. The Lumina boosts my mood and I wear it for the self effects. Seems to work better in AHE than in the UN form with other scents. As for Cougar, I had it in sparkle Fuchia (a GGG) and loved it and the UN it didn't do much for me. In fact I finally threw the Cougar Un up on my trade page. I think I'm the only LP'r who is sort of "meh" with cougar.

Hi All,

Well,my opinion is still that everyone is different in how pheros work on/for them,what works for one may or may not work for the next...the only way is to experiment.You could get a sample size of each,then decide what works for you

I love the scent of AHE! and have two bottles and a few samples,and the UN...I just need to wear it more often :lol: Same with Cougar Potion,Sparkle Fuchsia and Cougar UN...if *I* could only choose one,it would be Cougar.

Nice! I pulled this one out thinking, maybe for tomorrow? Reading your post sealed the deal! :D

I had both pheros in the fragrances and in the UN form. I love AHE. The Lumina boosts my mood and I wear it for the self effects. Seems to work better in AHE than in the UN form with other scents. As for Cougar, I had it in sparkle Fuchia (a GGG) and loved it and the UN it didn't do much for me. In fact I finally threw the Cougar Un up on my trade page. I think I'm the only LP'r who is sort of "meh" with cougar.

No I thought I was the only one that was "meh" with Cougar! I though about getting a trial of the Un to see if it worked better for me but I never did. The way other people feel with Cougar is how feel with Topper/cops.

No I thought I was the only one that was "meh" with Cougar! I though about getting a trial of the Un to see if it worked better for me but I never did. The way other people feel with Cougar is how feel with Topper/cops.

No.. you two aren't the only ones. I can't seem to get it to work for me and I've tried many times with both the Cougar fragrance, Enduring Appeal, and the UN Cougar, in varying amounts and I don't seem to get anything with it (not self effects and no reactions from people?) OTOH, Lumina's worked for me the couple of times I tried it. Self-effects making my mood lighter/happier, and seems to make people more friendly with me too.

Hello Raq On- you have all the versions. Wow. :) Thanks for sharing your experiences with this.

Hi Calii - I have samples of both - I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet as I have so many. I was just a little curious ... :)

Thank you Missdarlyncherie and Maiea for sharing your experiences. I really appreciate the additional input. :)

Well,my opinion is still that everyone is different in how pheros work on/for them,what works for one may or may not work for the next...the only way is to experiment.You could get a sample size of each,then decide what works for you

I love the scent of AHE! and have two bottles and a few samples,and the UN...I just need to wear it more often :lol: Same with Cougar Potion,Sparkle Fuchsia and Cougar UN...if *I* could only choose one,it would be Cougar.

No.. you two aren't the only ones. I can't seem to get it to work for me and I've tried many times with both the Cougar fragrance, Enduring Appeal, and the UN Cougar, in varying amounts and I don't seem to get anything with it (not self effects and no reactions from people?) OTOH, Lumina's worked for me the couple of times I tried it. Self-effects making my mood lighter/happier, and seems to make people more friendly with me too.

Hi Calii - I have samples of both - I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet as I have so many. I was just a little curious ... :)

oh...

Nice! I pulled this one out thinking, maybe for tomorrow? Reading your post sealed the deal! :D

Hee...me too :lol: ...I had forgotton how fun the self-effects are from this!

Yes! So happy I chose this one for today! I love how the scent just lasts and lasts on me. No reapplication necessary. A would almost swear that everybody wants to talk with mw when I wear this and they don't want me to leave either...sad to see me go :D

Had an unusual occurrence with a person on the production floor.

You know how when someone socially awkward says something out of sorts but you know that they meant it as a compliment? Yeah. One of those, lol. Very quiet, keeps mostly to himself...took me a while to figure out if he was angry all the time or just looks it...(kinda like how my husband must look to other people at work now that I think of it!LOL!!!) Well this fella pays me a compliment and was kind of looking at me out of the side of his eye, not sure how I would respond I suppose. And I kid you not...he almost smiled...there was the beginning of a smirk there! Win another round for AHE w/Lumina! I do have the spray I made spiked with a bit of Woozy Floozy but that would have evaporated away much earlier in the day so I think this one was all AHE & Lumina.

Shazam!

That's all I gotta say about that. :thumbup::toast::hi5:

Cool hit! I am excited about testing this...

Yes! So happy I chose this one for today! I love how the scent just lasts and lasts on me. No reapplication necessary. A would almost swear that everybody wants to talk with mw when I wear this and they don't want me to leave either...sad to see me go :D

Had an unusual occurrence with a person on the production floor.

You know how when someone socially awkward says something out of sorts but you know that they meant it as a compliment? Yeah. One of those, lol. Very quiet, keeps mostly to himself...took me a while to figure out if he was angry all the time or just looks it...(kinda like how my husband must look to other people at work now that I think of it!LOL!!!) Well this fella pays me a compliment and was kind of looking at me out of the side of his eye, not sure how I would respond I suppose. And I kid you not...he almost smiled...there was the beginning of a smirk there! Win another round for AHE w/Lumina! I do have the spray I made spiked with a bit of Woozy Floozy but that would have evaporated away much earlier in the day so I think this one was all AHE & Lumina.

Shazam!

That's all I gotta say about that. :thumbup::toast::hi5:

I like this but I'm never really sure what/if it does?

Hmm. That's a good Q Mel.

For me, what I've seen it doing is that people are more responsive socially, meaning, if I start conversation, that they are inclined to share more detail ie: instead of answering "how are you?" with good or ok, they will actually take a minute and talk with me for a bit. People also seem to want conversations to linger and I've had to excuse myself already because I had to get about my business lol. It also appears to be a mood elevator. I doesn't seem sexual but anything can be moved in that direction with some lovely added cops ^_~

I would say, work or out with friends or even family gatherings where you're looking to keep the mood light and open would be a good fit for it. Hmm. I wonder how this one would do as wearing to an interview material? Has anyone worn it in an interview environment?

Cool hit! I am excited about testing this...

When are you going to be testing this one? :D

• 1 month later...

Have been using this about once a week since January'13. LOVE the Autumn fragrances - I wear them year around even though I'm a Spring person. Lumina seems to unfocus my mind and quiets my emotions. That's good for me being creative & intuitive, a "listening" state of being. OK! And it does REALLY cool things to my eyes. Yes, my plain ol' middle-aged eyes become glamourously dark, smoky. As if the best makeup dude in Hollywood fixed me up to look like a djinn or elf. definately elvin looking. Happens every time I wear this. If I didn't need to think in a logical, linear way sometimes I would wear it daily. And yes, my skin takes on a luminous quality. Thars magic in them there pheremones!

*chuckles* Great post chickadee! Glad you've gotten some potions that are working so well for you :love:

• 3 months later...

I *love* Cougar in Cougar Potion, but I'm still trying to get the UN to work for me.

I've heard the same about AHE, that lots of people find Lumina works great in AHE, but the UN isn't quite the same. That's why I wanted a bottle of AHE :)

So I'm wearing this today, and of course the scent is total "Autumn in a bottle" and this is June. But I don't care. I smell really good. Except now and then, I catch a waft of B.O. I'm wondering if this is the woods/patch? Sometimes (from other companies, anyway) patch can go all B.O. on me.

As far as the phero... I will have to try to socialize today instead of just sitting in my cubby. But as far as selfies, I feel really good today.

as far as selfies, I feel really good today.

And, really, sometimes that's enough - but get of your cubby anyway :D

• 1 month later...

:Mara_makin_Magick:

I Love this scent. I close my eyes and I'm standing somewhere in NY on a Farm in Autumn. I smell fall air, spices and apples, trees, the tall corn maze that took us 2 hours to get out of. The cool earth of the huge pumpkin patch & pumpkins. I really want some hot cider and one of those spiced sugar doughnuts.

This is a North East Autumn...I can't wait to wear it with Lumina!

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

Broke this one out over the last couple days. What a GREAT fall scent!

For whatever reason it was more resiny this time, more smoky and dried leaves - absolutely fantastic - like sitting around the fire at night and smelling all the fall leaves on the ground :) Normally I get all the spices and pumpkin but for whatever reason these last 2 days have been different. So crazy cool how these perfumes morph! Every time I got a whiff it took me to my happy place :D

Lumina is still DA BOMB! I need to get this in the mad scientist so I can have a stash on hand! It's a great social and pulls people out of their shells. I've been the go-to for, it seems like, EVERYONE these last 2 days LOL :heart708: