My first order Review

Vivica

hello ladies, so today I got my first order. Im so excited, the packaging was so nice and neat. I felt like a little kid with candy as I spread out all the samples. I ordered 22 samples and the lovely ladies threw in a few so sweet of you. I feel like you guys are mind readers because you sent me the ones that were at the top of my list to try.

My Favorites:

Betrothal: the first one I smelled awww "kodak moment of when my LP addiction started". At first I smelled it and the scent didnt hit me right away. but thennnnn it hit me so hard and I was closing my eyes lol in love.

Cuddle Bunny: WOWWW I opened it and it made me giggle lol and smile. I was instantly happy Im going to stock up on this. The funny part is I dont like bunnies and especially not the white ones lol its a childhood thing that went wrong lol

Sweet Revenge: smells fantastic, this goes great with my natural scent, love it

Love Potion #9 fantastic, love it so much

My 2nd Favorites:

Heart of Kapet - smells like being in a pyramid tomb or searching through some ancient undiscovered place, very interesting

Phero Girl Dominance: makes me feel strong, like I can put on my red dress and strut

Love Potion Red: its sweet and suttle on me

Some of the others I got were

the LP sampler -10

Dirty Sexy

Nasty Habits

Mermaids of Atlantis

VAIN

Sugared Pumpkins

Lolita's Kiss

Scandalous Intentions

Raven DeLaCroix's Secret Weapon

flapper

blessed sacrament

hoodoo you love

fantastic stuff, im hooked now

fantastic stuff, im hooked now

That's the way it usually goes.....one order and you're addicted..... :)

woohoo just made my second order. So when do the new ones come out I cant wait for those. Since I saw there werent any new ones in march so far or do you guys put them out at the end of the month?

I seem to recall a message from PM about after mid-month, so maybe next week-ish? I'm barely getting my nose around *this* month's new offerings in order to make a list! :) Yep...perfumecrack it is.

woohoo just made my second order. So when do the new ones come out I cant wait for those. Since I saw there werent any new ones in march so far or do you guys put them out at the end of the month?

Our wonderful Potion Master mentioned around the Ides of March...

I think we are all getting antzy; maybe she will give us some hints?

I think we are all getting antzy; maybe she will give us some hints?

No. :)

Hey, last month's have only been out for 2 weeks, fercryinoutloud!

Anyway, we TRY to get them out around the 15th of each month, but we are often at the mercy of our suppliers so if they ship late, we get delayed. We are awaiting supplies from two suppliers this month - both of them being sluggish!

But if yer antsy, go on over to the SPECIALS FOR FORUM MEMBERS folder. I'll be posting an impromptu sale there in just a little while.

No. :P

Hey, last month's have only been out for 2 weeks, fercryinoutloud!

Anyway, we TRY to get them out around the 15th of each month, but we are often at the mercy of our suppliers so if they ship late, we get delayed. We are awaiting supplies from two suppliers this month - both of them being sluggish!

But if yer antsy, go on over to the SPECIALS FOR FORUM MEMBERS folder. I'll be posting an impromptu sale there in just a little while.

Okay, I'll hold my horses! You do realize, though, that I've been marking the days off on my calendar :lol:

You know, it's funny... but since My Beloved asked me to limit my scent wearing around him to one or two... and I have therefore had to learn to discipline myself about which scents are worn when... those scents which I have set aside for non-Beloved times are actually making me less... hmm, what word fits here... upset/disappointed/grumpy/... no, none of those is quite the word I'm looking for... well, they don't necessarily make me miss him less (we both have very busy schedules so, actually, we are apart A LOT of the time) nor do they make me happy that it's "wear the non-Beloved scents" time... but they make the time away from him less onerous... like, I have something about being apart from him to which to look forward. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying out the new scent treasures... I always fall in love with so many of them....and there is always the possiblity that he will find a new favorite so I can have three Beloved-time scents rather than just two!

Now, to take my "antsy pants" over to the Specials thread... and check out the impromptu specials!

You know, it's funny... but since My Beloved asked me to limit my scent wearing around him to one or two... and I have therefore had to learn to discipline myself about which scents are worn when... those scents which I have set aside for non-Beloved times are actually making me less... hmm, what word fits here... upset/disappointed/grumpy/... no, none of those is quite the word I'm looking for... well, they don't necessarily make me miss him less (we both have very busy schedules so, actually, we are apart A LOT of the time) nor do they make me happy that it's "wear the non-Beloved scents" time... but they make the time away from him less onerous... like, I have something about being apart from him to which to look forward. Does that make sense?

I agree, Chai.....my honey hasn't requested that I just wear one or two scents, but there are 3 that he is really partial to (Dark Seductions, Dirty Sexy, and Nasty Habits). So, I normally try to wear one of those around him.

But, on the days when I am not with him, I can go with my whims and whatever type of mood I am in.....it makes those days when we're not together a bit more tolerable.....

Edited by Dolly

I agree, Chai.....my honey hasn't requested that I just wear one or two scents, but there are 3 that he is really partial to (Dark Seductions, Dirty Sexy, and Nasty Habits). So, I normally try to wear one of those around him.

But, on the days when I am not with him, I can go with my whims and whatever type of mood I am in.....it makes those days when we're not together a bit more tolerable.....

I've noticed that Cougar makes me feel great. Dead chirpy in fact, I think I may have to wear that one a lot more.

May

I've noticed that Cougar makes me feel great. Dead chirpy in fact, I think I may have to wear that one a lot more.

May

May,

Me too! I posted under the Cougar Potion thread that I get "self-effects" from CP. The "chirpiness" you get is one of them... I also get a perception of smoother skin (Yeah, I know... I can hear the laughter); as in a healthier tone, an evenness of skin texture.

May,

Me too! I posted under the Cougar Potion thread that I get "self-effects" from CP. The "chirpiness" you get is one of them... I also get a perception of smoother skin (Yeah, I know... I can hear the laughter); as in a healthier tone, an evenness of skin texture.

Why laughter?

I don't think that's so outrageous. I am no chemist, but some of these phero ingredients sound like real hormones to me, and one can indeed absorb them thru the skin.