Lady V's Rose Cookies

LadyVictoria

LadyV, you obviously have excellent taste! Just tested this one and I loves it! I love all rose-based desserty things. Eating/drinking them always makes me feel divinely feminine, like a beautiful living goddess. And this perfume makes me feel that way too. I'm going to wear this with my SS4W & LFM & TH. Hell, I'm going to try it with all my pheros. I'm going to wear it out tomorrow morning for breakfast with some LFM, with my hair all flowing free, wearing pink and black lace. And everyone will love me.

I have this boosted with SuperSexy and I loooooove it!!!

Since I have recently decided that I like rose perfumes again I got a bottle of this. This rose is pretty strong but the cookies temper it just right. I really only like foodie roses. In the early stages it is rose with chocolate. The long drydown is rose with cookies but not really chocolatey. If I sniff super hard I get a tinge of the resins but not enough to put me off. Gorgeous. Glad I got a bottle.

Oh yay! you are a Rose HO know!

I love roses and I love cookies :love: sad that I am tardy for this party of yours Lady V. Tardy by like several years lol...just started loving up pheros and fragrances six weeks ago. Lots to learn!

• 1 year later...

OK, I know I tried this in a sniffie a couple of years ago, and at the time thought Nope, not gonna do it for me. I think I was getting the resins in a slightly head-ache-y way.... fast forward to my huge trade thread binge when I decided I must snap up all things cookie related.

I love this now! I don't get the resins at all except as a deep grounding note. The rose is a deep rich red one to my nose, and goes on wet as the perfect floral. but as soon as it dries down the cookies start peeking out and the bakery aura emerges and it is a Thing of Beauty, I tell you! Sheer indulgence; this will be a perfect sleep scent! but I bet it travels well out of the house too!

• 5 years later...

It's shameful that I never reviewed this blend because it's one of my all-time favorite LPs! Date night perfume of choice, and one of the only ones in my sizeable oil collection that my boyfriend recognizes by sniff. :) Delicious chocolatey baked goods but the rose elevates it to something greater. Simply perfection, and I'm happy to say it holds up very well to this day. (Drool.)