Kat's kitty needs attention...

So, I'm looking for the sexiest, smuttiest mixture of pheros a girl can get. What mixtures have turned every head and had men at your feet?

I currently have a bottle of BI and a bottle of SSfW, both in oil, and on order I have samples of:

Compromising Positions

Sexology (the perfume w/pheros, not the unscented full bottle)

Sparkle Fuchsia

Phero Girl

Cougar Potion

Closer

Now, I wanted to try more, but I didn't see any of the straight unscented pheros in sample size (mega pout!) So I need a quick run down on what does it the best, fastest, and hardest. I've been reading reviews like a mad woman, but it seems some work better for one thing or another and I can never keep them straight. I am ALL about it working on ME as much as on him (or her), so that's a mega plus. Suggestions? Private mixes? Hit me!!

:banana124:

Id say Pherogirl, BI and sexpionage (compromising positions- amazing cover and congruence there, good call). My personal favorite Cuddle bunny turns heads/slays men but I wouldn't call it smutty, more makes them love you in *every* way (more than once it has made strangers babble "I love you" within seconds of exposure- believe me this is not otherwise a normal occurrence).

i've put in my 2 cents elsewhere on this topic.

BI and sexpionage.

even only stright-up cops.

I got killer hits with the older version of G2, dont know if the newer version is equally as potent.

Like, it was effortless, girls approached ME and I did nothing.

some people are funny about scent,what turns them on.

Guys dig the pumpkin/vanilla/clove/spicy

Girls are all over the place.

I think LP took all the figuring-out away with making Compromising Ps and Closer IMO.

...and MRF.

I like Jouir De too.

Thanks, I am definitely looking to broaden my horizons with the testing when my goodies get here. I'm now getting a bottle of sexpionage (from a trade) and I caught my order JUST in time to get the (accidental) double bottle of ssfw swapped out for sexology. I also forgot I have a bottle of the original cuddle bunny. I'm not sure what pheros are in it, because it says "phero girl-cuddle bunny" on it, and it's in a bottle without a rollerball. I ALSO discovered (and felt like the biggest idiot of all TIME) that I forgot to shake BOTH BI and SSfW before using them recently, so...yeah. Face palm on THAT one. I have a halloween party coming up saturday that I would love to turn a few heads during, so I'm teetering between BI and SSfW. What is MRF?

Also, what's the down side of getting them in your hair?

Mara's Rocket fuel is good,read the reviews. I cant do it justice on my own.

Pheros are hard to wash out of hair.

Cops are impossible.

You dont want your whole head to smell like one big copulating ____ .

Foreverrrrrr .....

scary isnt it? happy holloween!

BTW, Cuddlebunny and Sexology are excellent pheros for getting it on.

They are better,however, for after you have already met IMO,not when you are just looking for a onetimer.

Once you have someone you'd like to get it on with again, use that sexology.

Its freaking awesome.

Oh my,how did I miss this thread completely...Well,MRF w BI is my go to for the boy :) But since that is sold out,for now,with what you have,I agree with Halo,do a test with some BI on your wrists up to inner elbow,let dry down _completely_ then spritz with Sparkle Fuchsia...IF that covers the cops scent,you are good to go :) Spritz some xtra Sparkle on your chest,you could spritz a *little* SS4W in your hair...OK,that is what *I* would do 1st,given your choices... Cougar gives me the confident swagger,and BI will get you what you are looking for,the little added SS4W is for hair flipping :001_302:

I normally do not use blends together,but this is what you have now...for future,just LP Red & OCCO Red together,will get 'er done :666:

I would be scared to wear all of those 3 together. have you tried that Calii?

I do not have UN BI,but have worn MRF/BI with a "little" SF,and a spritz of SS4W in my hair :) I think I tried it when Tyvey was talking about a pink scent with MRF...If I remember correct,the effects were great,although I still believe in one blend at a time :D

... I do wear a spritz of SS4W with G&L sometimes,and LAM :)

I have BI UN and it's STRONG. I only have the 1x and I wouldn't wear anything else with it.

...anything else you mix with it would change how the formula works.

These formulas are ratio/balance dependant.

If you wear several formulas, you change ALL of them.

can you expand on that? You mean if you wear two diff UN pheros it changes? Or two different phero enhanced scents?

I wear CP and MRF together and the scents are similar but the pheros are diff. It's a wowza for me. I had to wear something else to cut donw the MRF scent (smells like tobacco on me) But you're saying that it waters down the phero effects if worn with other pheros?

Is it better off to wear just ONE sexual phero?

Edited by Raq On

You can end up cancelling stuff out if you wear more than one. I will not wear more than one sexual blend at a time unless it's to just add cops to a blend. Because cops aren't technically pheromones and are their own thing. After you experiment a lot and know how individual blends are for you, you can always try combining them. Experimentation is good, but just know that you aren't always going to get the sum of all parts. It's not like adding 3+4=7. 3+4 could equal 2 or 44.

Thanks Tyvey. I now remember reading those posts. I just get the jones going ya know? :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I think I asked this on another thread, now I can't find it, but it will pertain to this one too.

BI or Sexpionage for the most "do me" phero. I have CP and it's great, but wondered if BI layered w/ an OCCO would be even better???

Oh and not to mention this month's BANG That's on the list too.

there is simply enough cops in sexpionage to get a football team going.

if you have to add more, then I might think your body temperature is burning them all off before you have a chance to score.

Raq On, are you that HOT ?

:666:

Seriously, think of pheromone mixes like a recipe.

The balance of pheros is why the recipe works.

Start adding more salt to your favorite food because your in the mood for something salty, and you may end up with something that isnt even tolerable (but just the right amount makes you want more).

Halo maybe put it in a way thats more easily comprehended.

Im not so good with analogies.

Thanks Tyvey. I now remember reading those posts. I just get the jones going ya know? :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I think I asked this on another thread, now I can't find it, but it will pertain to this one too.

BI or Sexpionage for the most "do me" phero. I have CP and it's great, but wondered if BI layered w/ an OCCO would be even better???

Oh and not to mention this month's BANG That's on the list too.

BI has cops in it already. If you layer it with OCCO that could be too much cops. Or you may like it that way ;)

I do lean toward more cops, only because (and I know this is weird) I like the smell of the cops blends.....

Plus I think it's been said here that as we get older (I'm 44) that we can use more sinc our bodies don't produce as much. I am still playing around with amounts and since I can't be sure if I've gotten a direct hit on any of the phero's (except from husband) I sort of just wear what smells good to me.

I hope Dolly weighs in on this thread because I know she likes to wear a lot of cops. Would like to hear her take.

I do lean toward more cops, only because (and I know this is weird) I like the smell of the cops blends.....

Plus I think it's been said here that as we get older (I'm 44) that we can use more sinc our bodies don't produce as much. I am still playing around with amounts and since I can't be sure if I've gotten a direct hit on any of the phero's (except from husband) I sort of just wear what smells good to me.

I hope Dolly weighs in on this thread because I know she likes to wear a lot of cops. Would like to hear her take.

Funny you should mention that because sometimes cops don't smell so bad to me either. Sometimes they just stank (same bottles).

You are not the only one Raq, I actually like my cops in everything too...I have to smell them somewhere!

Cops are a girl's best friend...

Funny you should mention that because sometimes cops don't smell so bad to me either. Sometimes they just stank (same bottles).

You are not the only one Raq, I actually like my cops in everything too...I have to smell them somewhere!

Cops are a girl's best friend...

So what's that saying about us? That we love to stank? That we love to smell stank? or that we love other stanky women?

:lol2::Emoticons04235: :Emoticons04235:

IMO women that are already familiar with copulins ( unknowingly,of course) dont fear them or get horrified by them.

Many fertile women making their own copulins recognize acid smells for what they are...normalcy.

I dont want to pretend that EOW smells completely normal,hell no.

It smells super duper concentrated,as it should.

But after a normal dose and complete dry-down, I think we think fertile,not stank.

Or maybe we think both,lol.

So I need a quick run down on what does it the best, fastest, and hardest.

II am ALL about it working on ME as much as on him (or her), so that's a mega plus. Suggestions? Private mixes? Hit me!!

:banana124:

Compromising Positions, all the way!!!!!!!! :666:

This is the stuff that works for me AS well as my guy. Just sniffing from the vial sends us pouncing in like .00214 seconds!!!

Plus I think it's been said here that as we get older (I'm 44) that we can use more sinc our bodies don't produce as much.

Just remember, though, that even a small amount of copulins - regardless of how much you produce naturally - will make a dead man come. If you're looking for the Wild Man, you have to consider the actual stamina of the male in question. He can only get as wild as his libido and body will support.

Just remember, though, that even a small amount of copulins - regardless of how much you produce naturally - will make a dead man come. If you're looking for the Wild Man, you have to consider the actual stamina of the male in question. He can only get as wild as his libido and body will support.

oops, I meant in my post that as we get older we are able to wear more, not that we should wear more. Or did I read that wrong? I thought Dolly mentioned it in one of her posts. Something along the lines of our own production not being as high so if we wear more EOW it's not overkill as it would on someone in her 20's.

True. Women in their 40s-50s are able to wear more than someone in their 20s. I'm just saying that sometimes if you bring the sledgehammer it's not necessarily going to work in your favor if the target is only capable of a certain level of arousal even with help. But it does help, most definitely.

True. Women in their 40s-50s are able to wear more than someone in their 20s. I'm just saying that sometimes if you bring the sledgehammer it's not necessarily going to work in your favor if the target is only capable of a certain level of arousal even with help. But it does help, most definitely.

Ok got it. I actually wear cops for me. Is that weird?

I have a different experience of cops, so im hesitant to even mention it.

Just incase there is anyone sharing my thoughts,I will.

My experience is that even though im 40, Im noting no discernable difference in production.

This is my experience.

This leads me to theorize that the body still produces the same amount, or maybe even the same amount of pheros TOO, but that as you get older, you are more likely to be on different medications and/or have different lifestyle choices that effect your natural production.

Not a popular theory I know.

I think its normal to equate lower hormone production with phero-production/cop production.

I believe there are studies out there however that show evidence of hormone production increasing when lifestyle changes are made in favor of health. This of course include MAJOR stress reduction.

Maybe it isnt always correct to go by age,but to go by how we are feeling.

Someone younger might require slightly more of everything under certain conditions,and someone older less.

I just think we have a tendancy to over-do this stuff more often than we realize.

I like remembering there is a sweetspot.

I think you are right. There are certainly many lifestyle choices that affect our bodies' production of EVERYTHING. And medications, definitely. And I totally agree with the sweetspot theory. I have to use much less of certain pheros to get noticable hits (B2, Cougar, cops) and much more of others ( A-nol being the biggest)

My experience is that even though im 40, Im noting no discernable difference in production.

This is my experience.

I would say you're not at the transition yet. When I was 40 I was definitely in overdrive; the part of perimenpause where my sex drive was almost, literally, out of control (robbing me of common sense in a few instances). Getting closer to 50 now I can definitely discern the shift wherein my hormonal production is changing again and so I would say I need more cops for my own enhancement but I'm still careful in regards to overdoing it, and I don't wear them all the time. I don't require that kind of validation all the time. It's not a magic bullet - nothing is - and so I'm also suspicious of treating anything as such although I do concede that certain forms of pheromone enhancement are extremely useful in their way.

The only reason I know pheromones exist (on a retail-level,lol) is because I accidentally ran across some study showing male pheromone suppliment helping single women with period problems.

And it was not advocating or even acknowledging synthetic pheromones were available to the public, which added some validity to the study in my mind.

I am interested in the medical use of supplimentation more so than the frosting, but once you had cake with frosting you dont want it without,lol.

Not that I want cake everyday,either. :)

I agree with you Lor on the lifestyle enhanced theory...it just makes sense and not trying to sound like whatever the word is I am looking for,I think it explains why I get effects with smaller amounts.

As far as cops go,I wear them every day,because I like the way they make me feel :)

...let them eat cake