phero advice - counseling/break-up

So... my b/f and I had it out this weekend. We've tried to talk it out a couple times this week, but it didn't really go well. We made an appt for Friday to go to the counselor we had seen previously.

I'd really like to wear something that will help me feel strong, and in control. I have a feeling things will end badly. (he deleted me from his FB this morning)

I don't have a lot but I have some samples of:

Allumette

BAM - Pink Amber

Bosom Bows 2

Compromising Positions

Flying Potion

Glistening Buttons

Irresistable Forces

LAMs - Vanilla, Pink Amber, Brown Sugar

Phero Girl

Rainbow Falls

Sexology III

Sparkle Fuchsia

TMI

most of the Tarot oils, and some of the Spell oils

maybe some others, I'll have to check my stash when i get home...

See anything I can use??

What about TMI or Rainbow Falls and maybe some Wall of Protection so you feel safe discussing feelings?

Those little tarot potions are strong. I dabbed on some World or Transition the other day and It really shook things out for me - Love Drawing is also good so you can draw loving vibes towards you.

I would go phero-less to something you both want to be genuine for.

My 2 cents.

Yup that & some Wall of Protection so it doesn't get too emotionally draining.

Good luck Molls. I hope this won't be too draining for you. I would also like to add that in times of distress sometimes I find it best to just wear the scent that is most "me." Sometimes that can be so grounding and offer a bit of it's own protection.

Thank you all!! *hug*

I wore Wall of Protection, and I felt good. It king of went back and forth, until time ran out, and he invited me to come back at his appt next week, then we left and he stormed off without saying goodbye. I don't know if I'll go back or not, and I don't really feel like anything is resolved, but I felt strong today :)

Glad you felt strong! Wall of Protection must be that good, haven't tried it yet...but I hope you resolve your unresolved issues with him and wish you the best next week ...sending you good vibes from here!! :hearts09780:

Thank you all!! *hug*

I wore Wall of Protection, and I felt good. It king of went back and forth, until time ran out, and he invited me to come back at his appt next week, then we left and he stormed off without saying goodbye. I don't know if I'll go back or not, and I don't really feel like anything is resolved, but I felt strong today :)

Im jealous of your loyalty.

Im envious of your ability to stick this out and hang in there.

The second my guy even *hints* at leaving, im packing his bags for him (or me!) and thats when suddenly things are sweeter at home.

Limbo sucks.

I have too many avatars to take the place of the one im presently using (sorry Sam...your hot but so are a million others on google images...), and im hoping or assuming life is like that also.

Im probably assuming wrong,dont know, but your nature is your nature.

The second my guy even *hints* at leaving, im packing his bags for him (or me!) and thats when suddenly things are sweeter at home.

Mine KNOWS not to even HINT that he MIGHT want to leave.......especially in the heat of an argument......because he will find his bags packed and waiting on the porch fast enough to make his head spin......I have had MORE THAN enough BULLSHIT head games from men in my lifetime, and will not put up with it again. I told him that if he even allows that statement to come out of his mouth in a fit of anger, he had better be ready to go. I don't play. And he knows this. I reminded him of the old adage......"Never let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash".....

Whoa...I can identify with the feelings here,once upon a time,long ago...till *I* grew up.

Molls,I am glad for your feelings of strength,and whatever the outcome you can only prevail by being true to yourself :Hug_emoticon:

Mine KNOWS not to even HINT that he MIGHT want to leave.......especially in the heat of an argument......because he will find his bags packed and waiting on the porch fast enough to make his head spin......I have had MORE THAN enough BULLSHIT head games from men in my lifetime, and will not put up with it again. I told him that if he even allows that statement to come out of his mouth in a fit of anger, he had better be ready to go. I don't play. And he knows this. I reminded him of the old adage......"Never let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash".....

damn skippy.

life's too short.