New Releases for ALL-PHERO NOVEMBER 2011!

bbbbbaaaawwwwhhhhhhhhh awwwwaahhhhh , i died :vampire: in the wait and became :emoticons667: bye all i dont know where i will wander now. hope they deliver faster in the universe......till i get it i dont know what to do... bbbbhhhhwwaaaa :bow:

Edited by Magnanimity

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My box has landed.

I opened it and sniffed the vials of Sudden Impact and Super for Men (without opening then because they are a stocking stuffer for Shadow) and they smell amazing. I'm tempted to buy him a bottle of Super even though he hasn't tried it yet just in case it sells out.

I haven't tried anything else yet though because I'm already pheroed and scented. Maybe I'll try the Rocket Fuel this afternoon. I have v1 so I want to compare.

oh pls some body pls do something, i can tlive in this wait. no box today also.. mmmmammmaaaaaaa ......

you know i was at work but in anticipation i was calling my society apartment office to check if they have recieved my box today. but answer was no. i was going nuts, so i talked to myself -where are you my box pls come to me and pls return to me , i got an idea to apply return to me. i did it immidiatly, thinking it is a sign...... and just forgot it in my work.

And you know what???????

i came home checked again in office personally, and came in home disappointed. after freshening up and evening ritual, i opened up the notebook and logged in here. but as it is reminding me of my box i started surfing net and purchased something for my daughter from a know vendor online. this is course material online.

i picked 6 different books to down load worth $61. i mailed to her that i made a payment and send me the links. in the meantime she was also writing me the mail for upcoming thanksgiving sales. our mails just crossed. i saw sale intimation and wrote to her that i just made a purchase.

after doing this i came her at LP again & typedthat above first line that no box today...... without pressing post button i went to my mailbox to check her links.......and

you know what...... she refunded all the money!!!! Sceam scream scream....aaaaaaa and told me to still download all the books for my chick.she said ahe will inform me with sale date so that i can pick further stuff for the daughter......

OMG OMG return to me is magic.....this happened in last 30 mins and i am sitting here writing it just now. now i remember, i was saying when i was applying the spell return to me oil, that dear oil you know i purchased that stuff(my LP box) with my hard earned money, pls dont let it go anywhere and" i wish that all my money i spent come back to me today in any form" i meant in heart that in LP products form.... oh but it resulted in something else..... whatever i wanna dance, and Mara pls save 2 bottles for my next order. i mean it.

Mara, i am so happy, and just writing it here. if you wanna you can pls move this post to its right place. i mean in the correct review thread.

Congratulations for your briiliant spell work. i have become a fan for sure. you know !!!! muah ,muah muah...

Edited by Magnanimity

no box till date..... where do i go and do now Mara??? where are you? i got notice on 10 th and today is you know what..... pls Mara can you do something in process my order on priority now onwards. is it possible. its whole month of wait.

i am wondering when i would be able to place my next order. i thought once i test the phero samples, i can order the next bunch to try in nov. only, but it seems difficult now. i would not be able to get benefit? oh its disheartening.... i wanted to try all the pheros those are left from my collection. i have more then half of yours now and just wanted to complete the Mara's collection..... :( but i am lost now :(

Edited by Magnanimity

Hi Darling Magnanimity,

If the package was mailed on the 10th, it would have left the US by the 12th. It went airmail, and then it has to wend it's way through customs in India and your own postal system. There's nothing I can do to speed this along on my side at this point. I'm sorry. You just have to try to be patient.

:hammock-1:

And it's only been 10 days since mailing, with four of those days being weekends, and one of them being a postal holiday, so it's really not that long, nor would I worry about it being lost yet. But if you want faster delivery in future, we do have International Priority and International Express available, but they are expensive...$32-$52 dollars usually. But it is an option if you can't stand the wait. Hang in there, baby!

Hi Mara, but both my last order i got exactly in 8 days after notification. I understand now you can't do anything. i was just saying that as we know it takes that long to reach here, is it possible to process the order from your end and give it to mailing services sooner. i mean i placed the order on 2 nov. you sent it for mailing on 8th and it got accepted on 10th. so can we do something about those 6-7 days which are in your controll..... i am just asking that darling Mara :)

Edited by Magnanimity

so can we do something about those 6-7 days which are in your controll.....

The standard turnaround time, as stated on the website, for processing orders is 14 days.

Hi Mara, but both my last order i got exactly in 8 days after notification. I understand now you can't do anything. i was just saying that as we know it takes that long to reach here, is it possible to process the order from your end and give it to mailing services sooner. i mean i placed the order on 2 nov. you sent it for mailing on 8th and it got accepted on 10th. so can we do something about those 6-7 days which are in your controll..... i am just asking that darling Mara :)

I'm an international as well and to be honest I don't think it's fair to request a faster turnaround time simply because we are international and packages take longer to get to us.

So, do we suffer so much just cos i am far off ..... :P whatever n u r also far off, we far off ladies should be given priority :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0424: ...... we love LPs to and Mara too..... so can be childish sometimes, :tug-of-war: in our demands, its OK. :Emoticons0804::001_tt2:

from Nov 2 to nov 22 , do ya know what that wait is ? :hearts04276: everyday this happens when u c ... no box... :A002:

but end of it we females have immense patience....... which i am practicing right now..... u c...... u understand me girlz...... thanks :Emoticons04269:

luv you all :J005:

i shouldn't have checked the forum! iv been avoiding it since i know id be green with envy knowing i cnt shell a few $$$ this month and the next bcoz im a dime close to being broke! and now, all i can think of are the fun things im missing coz i psyched myself up to only buy ME stuffs on january. and until then i will have to make do with my stash! T_T

but now, no amount of unPP or unSS4W or occo white or cougar or lp red or lam or all hallow's eve or a few sample vials will keep me satisfied! i want more!!! lol i better sleep now or im bound to do things id regret in the mornig!

or maybe i'll skip buying gifts for the lovies and be selfish.... hmmmm...

i should just shut up before my mind picks up and start to scheme things up just so i can buy some LPs and risk being scorned by family and friends! lol

Awwww, Kathei! What's a little bit of scorn between friends? :lol2: *gigglesnort*

Heya Frenz.... I got my box finally and have run my testing of new un. reporting at the right places....... i was so happy to get it before nov ends so i can still do some quick testing and pick some more 6mls if my test runs go as expected.... i have now almost all the female collection from Mara, and planning to get those are left......

:)

Edited by Magnanimity

Hi Mara,

I'd like to ask if there are still some sets of November trials left? Because my November package has still not arrived. :Emoticons04269: The parcel has left the US on Nov18th. In case it's lost somewhere in the mail, I'd like to order the November releases again. Are they still available? I've not ordered the December releases yet because I'm still waiting for my November package. Well, I'm going to order some phero trial sprays soon, before the offer expires. May be I could add a set of November trials?

Hi Mara,

I'd like to ask if there are still some sets of November trials left? Because my November package has still not arrived. :Emoticons04269: The parcel has left the US on Nov18th. In case it's lost somewhere in the mail, I'd like to order the November releases again. Are they still available? I've not ordered the December releases yet because I'm still waiting for my November package. Well, I'm going to order some phero trial sprays soon, before the offer expires. May be I could add a set of November trials?

Hi Snowflake...I'm sorry customs is making you wait again. Yes, I think we still have all the November trials in stock so no worries there, but I think it's too soon to worry about this package being lost. I promise to hold another aside for you, but please be patient a little while longer and I bet they'll get that package to you. ok? Email me if you want to discuss further. Thanks.

I've just received my package (November releases) ! Please ignore my previous post :blushing: . Sorry for my impatience. I'd been a bit worried because the mail took much longer than the previous once. Now I'm happily testing my new phero perfumes! :)

LOL! I'm glad they arrived!!! Hope you enjoy them!

xoxoxox

I probably should have had the sense to just ask here, but I missed the Phero sampler by a couple of days due to LIFE just taking over, and emailed to ask if I could still order one, and get the current one? I didn't hear back though, which I totally blame Mercury retrograde for!! So I am asking here instead, but now it is very much past November...

Hi Mel, hmmm, I did get one email re this question about a week ago, which I answered, but I do not think I rec'd any email from you. Did you use this address? CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Anyway, I think we still have everything in stock from that set...I do not think we have quite sold out of anything yet tho it is getting close. So yes, it's ok for you to ask for a November set, just MAKE SURE WE KNOW that's what you want by sending a separate email or adding this to your customer notes or something.