So I want to be adored :D

So the couple of times I have seen my new favourite (quite a lot younger) hottie I have been wearing Allumette, first time a moderate amount, he kept scooching closer to me,to the point he was resting his cheek on my face while we were just talking, until he was all over me practically licking my face like a big puppy (in my own warped way I love this:P), I was also able to relax enough to get past the being with someone new anxiety i was feeling since my last favourite boy left to go see the world, and really enjoy being with him.

The second time I applied more liberally and we had a fantastic time, although the puppy effect was less (not sure if he has just refined his technique though ha ha) but had a big long, very relaxed talk afterwards which was nice. I'd like to kick it up a notch though, basically I want him to be utterly besotted...ideally an exclusive situation. I don't really want to share my toys much the older I get!

So is perfect match my best bet? Or can I be more of a goddess??! I love perfect match as it takes away my nerves, am I dumb to mess with a good thing? I had no luck with my double spray of 2x Cougar experience!! Feel free to tell me not to be so greedy and chill out :P

For the record I have at my disposal:

irresistable forces

Cougar scented oil the grapefruit one and also as Southern Gothic boosted oil and 2x Cougar pillow patter spray

Closer

Compromising Positions

Dolce Far niente

Who's that lady

Unisexy

Sexology ii

Glistening Buttons

Bosom Bows ii

TMI

Cuddle Bunny 09

Rocket Fuel

Rainbow Falls

the phero mix that will kill is dependant on the type he is.

Does he love the damsel in distress, or is he turned on by dominant strong women?

Hyper femme , or Edgy kick-ass?

these are the two considerations,as there are two roads to travel along phero mixes.

Most men lean one way or another.

(.....and BTW, you can get the hottest guy in the room

even being the plainest Jane in the room

by just saying

no.)

Anything that burns hot

burns fast.

Heat it,cool it.

rinse and repeat.

Thats my goddess formula, hahaha.

Cuddle Bunny definitely produces the puppy effect for me (but only with Quince); although it is effective in regards to attention from most guys, in my experience.

But - and here's a radical notion, I know - I would test for a cumulative effect in regards to how Perfect Match works over time, because it could be that you can tweak it a bit to get that specific reaction, but it must underscore the quality which you believe he most admires about you. Because if you can tap into that feeling at will, then that's the social engineering most desirable to achieve, IMO. Consistency of enhancement is what it's all about.

But - and here's a radical notion, I know - I would test for a cumulative effect in regards to how Perfect Match works over time, because it could be that you can tweak it a bit to get that specific reaction, but it must underscore the quality which you believe he most admires about you. Because if you can tap into that feeling at will, then that's the social engineering most desirable to achieve, IMO. Consistency of enhancement is what it's all about.

I agree with this...especially the last line !!!! :) ... Perfect Match,in a scent,is working for you,one of the new releases has PM,since Allumette is sold out it might be worth a try...around others,to get a feel for how You react,try Cougar oil scented,I do far better with it at the lesser strength than UN...hmmm,ya know,you could try a little Dolce Far Niente,then,a little more,for his reaction.Same with Comp P,but start small.

Smoking Bun,IMO,would be good with PM,for the Allumette vibe. Or S'More Than A Feeling maybe? Well,that happens to be a fav of mine,so might be biased :lol:

Well, yes the Rocket Fuel has BI.

As to what kind of woman he likes, I honestly have no idea!! I suspect he is more dominant than submissive physically, although he hasn't had enough experience to define exactly what he likes I think (and no he's not THAT young!!) but I am looking forward to finding out. I don't need him to be licking my face all the time per se, I just want to be the only woman he's licking.

I may stick with the perfect match, see how a third time plays out. I'm not sure what he likes the most, beyond the physical aspect, although he did respond fairly well to being told off for letting me down this weekend (threw in a threat about running off with someone else, which is so not like me) he then offered to buy me underwear of my choosing to appease me and sent me a text last night to let me know how much he was looking forward to seeing me today, only I am ILL grrrr, so I had to cancel.

I get the feeling maybe he's fairly clueless about women (I'm not the sharpest crayon when it comes to relationships either) but he said he's a fast learner so he may just need some good ol' bossin' around, and a bit of jealousy seems to work too! I am prepared for the possibility this may just not ever go beyond the physical but if that is gonna happen it's nice to nudge things along ;)

Oh TMI scares me, I don't know if I dare risk saying something stupid on that one or hearing something freaky. I don't want :Emoticons10311: to turn into :skunk: or me to go from perfectly rational sounding hot older woman into crazy lovestruck rambling weirdo.

Would Cuddle Bunny and Allumette be a bad mix? I was thinking perhaps a small dab of CB to my torso, with Allumette on the rest of me, perhaps not the next time but the time after, see if it has any effect.

I just have to say.... I never noticed these before but HOW cute are they??! :penguin-cuddle: yay penguins!

I get the feeling maybe he's fairly clueless about women (I'm not the sharpest crayon when it comes to relationships either) but he said he's a fast learner so he may just need some good ol' bossin' around, and a bit of jealousy seems to work too!

Well it might be worth experimenting with Leather then, as well. But - and this is just my opinion - you gotta watch out for the guys who respond a little too well to head games and power plays. They tend not to take anything seriously, in my experience. Unless it's not meant to be serious at all, then that's okay, I suppose.

Well it might be worth experimenting with Leather then, as well. But - and this is just my opinion - you gotta watch out for the guys who respond a little too well to head games and power plays. They tend not to take anything seriously, in my experience. Unless it's not meant to be serious at all, then that's okay, I suppose.

Thanks for bringing this up...nice to know people are watching out for me :)

Well I just wanted to update on my final decision which was to wear a bit of perfect match on my arms and neck as usual add some Lace+cops to my abdomen, and wow, well let's just say I felt awesome, and he seemed to have a good time :D with some cuddly time in the middle, in fact I think maybe he was more cuddly in general although I also made the effort to snuggle with him instead of just expecting him to make a move. I think perhaps he has needed me to lead in that area, or maybe just take what I want more. Whatever though, it seemed to work great.

• 2 weeks later...

Try SEXOLOGY next time, guaranteed to make younger men swoon...

• 5 months later...

I've had incredible experiences with Cuddle Bunny for the alpha male types. It helps with that adoring feeling you're looking for. Does your Rocket Fuel have BI in it? That might work better if he likes an edgier woman.

Well the guy in question is long time no more, well he's still alive,you know what I mean, I sensed I could go crazy over him and told him I couldn't see him anymore, maybe dumb but it was pre xmas and that's hard times without heartbreak..

I just came back to this thread and saw your statement about CB, BlueBear, and wanted to say that you make a good observation re the alpha male... a guy I know who likes to think of himself as the alpha male came over one eve and I was wearing some of this...well, he just kept on nudging closer to me all night, I could feel his face hovering near mine, I knew he wanted to kiss me..I was cruel ha ha, no, we had a good time..eventually ;)

I just came back to this thread and saw your statement about CB, BlueBear, and wanted to say that you make a good observation re the alpha male... a guy I know who likes to think of himself as the alpha male came over one eve and I was wearing some of this...well, he just kept on nudging closer to me all night, I could feel his face hovering near mine, I knew he wanted to kiss me..I was cruel ha ha, no, we had a good time..eventually ;)

I just saw this...I'm telling you, this is the stuff!! I'm a strong, independent type woman, but I love me some alpha males. The CB plays up the feminine vibes, helps soften the edge. It's fabulous!!

the phero mix that will kill is dependant on the type he is.

Does he love the damsel in distress, or is he turned on by dominant strong women?

Hyper femme , or Edgy kick-ass?

these are the two considerations,as there are two roads to travel along phero mixes.

Most men lean one way or another.

Lor is very right. I can go either way (I have a lot of fun around strong women) but will always step into save the damsel every time. My wife actually splits her time between both.