AS3 in the neverending quest for "The One".

as33156

Greetings Ladies & Gents,

I'm new to the LP community and it's products but not to pheromones themselves. I'm looking forward to the many adventures to come. I will be receiving my LP products shortly and will post all that is to follow. Be warned it could be of graphic content & filled with danger.

A little about me:

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140lbs

Build: Athletic

Looks: Decent

Race: African

Personality: "The IT Crowd" with a few shots of vodka thrown in.

Looking to attract:

The special lady to spend the rest of my life with. aka "THE ONE"

Weapons of Choice:

LP Scents laced with Pheromones & Some other products I picked up along my travels from other providers.

Edited by as33156

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until you get your order! We need more men's reviews around here.

Me Neither,

I'm looking forward to posting my findings. When are you updating your findings?

lol Calii,

How come I have never thought of that before. Of that's right I'm a dude. I'm going to learn a lot from you ladies that will aid me in my quest for "The One".

I have refreshments in the other thread for everyone :love592:

Yes you are going to learn a bunch of stuff about how women think and act and what makes us happy and sad and fat.. Have you seen- What Women Want? with Mel Gibson? This is going to be like that for you ~ It's cool because we can learn from you as well. Isn't that what life is about learning from each other? Like for example if you go on a date and she doesn't want to eat, it's not because she doesn't want you to think she's a pig it's probably because she's either lactose intolerant, has her period and is already feeling fat and food on a date will make her feel really insecure, or she probably has an eating disorder. With the pheros that LP has here, and all these great ladies for advice.. you will come up smelling like roses every single time :magicstick: You'll be asking Mara to create something to get them off of you!

I know! he is going to learn a lot. he already has me dissecting his love life for him, now get ready for 50 or so more ladies to help As3. And I also think he will wind up getting a Private Edition soon after he smells his first LPs.

Yes you are going to learn a bunch of stuff about how women think and act and what makes us happy and sad and fat.. Have you seen- What Women Want? with Mel Gibson? This is going to be like that for you ~ It's cool because we can learn from you as well. Isn't that what life is about learning from each other? Like for example if you go on a date and she doesn't want to eat, it's not because she doesn't want you to think she's a pig it's probably because she's either lactose intolerant, has her period and is already feeling fat and food on a date will make her feel really insecure, or she probably has an eating disorder. With the pheros that LP has here, and all these great ladies for advice.. you will come up smelling like roses every single time :magicstick: You'll be asking Mara to create something to get them off of you!

I'm going to pick your brain LadyVictoria

I know! he is going to learn a lot. he already has me dissecting his love life for him, now get ready for 50 or so more ladies to help As3. And I also think he will wind up getting a Private Edition soon after he smells his first LPs.

50 ladies wow I can barely handle the information I'm receiving from one.

Welcome to the board! I thought from your thread title "the One" meant the perfect scent! haha. I know I am on the hunt for it. But I have actually found about a dozen "ones".

Tell us what scents you like and the gurus here can direct you. There's foodie, fruit, linen, floral (don't know what they call the men's equivilent) etc.

Keep us posted

The waiting is killing me. I have a chance to actually get my new products this week as I'm working in the same city as my mother lives meaning I can get them as soon as she lets me know they have arrived at her house. :Emoticons0086:

I feel like a kid the night before X-mas.

Edited by as33156

. :Emoticons0086:

I feel like a kid the night before X-mas.

Sooo cute!

Welcome, As33156! Have lots of fun and do tell us everything about your hits...from what I read you are experienced with pheros, so I'll be learning a lot from your reviews...

Sooo cute!

Welcome, As33156! Have lots of fun and do tell us everything about your hits...from what I read you are experienced with pheros, so I'll be learning a lot from your reviews...

Thanks for the warm welcome Gabylicious,

I will be sure to post all my findings. Now I'm wishing that I would have invested in some full size bottles to go with my order. We live and we learn :Emoticons04269:

P.S. Nice avi!

Edited by as33156

Hi everyone I just so happened to be working in the same town that my mothers stays in which allowed me to pick up my LP products I got sent to her house. I instantly go overwhelmed by all the options I was faced with. Thanks MARA! Here is the conversation that followed on messenger between Halo & I.

[17:48:30] as3: got them

[17:48:47] Halo: what do you think?

[17:48:48] as3: just put on 3 sprays of voracious

[17:49:01] Halo: how does it smells?

[17:49:05] Halo: smell

[17:49:09] as3: 1 sprayed between both wrist and 1 to each side of neck

[17:49:35] as3: it's a smell i haven't smelled since I've been in the souks in turkey and morrocco

[17:49:46] Halo: exotic

[17:49:57] as3: waiting 20 minutes like some of the ladies noted

[17:50:07] as3: when i first sprayed i was like wtf

[17:50:15] as3: smelled like a hint of old people

[17:50:18] Halo: LOL

[17:50:27] as3: hit me hard

[17:50:34] as3: now it's just around me

[17:50:48] as3: i don't know about the range but it's unique for sure

[17:50:58] Halo: That's why it's helpful to know what notes you like are

[17:50:59] as3: it's powerful but not overpowering

[17:51:31] as3: it brings a evil grin to my face

[17:51:37] Halo: LOL

[17:51:39] as3: like a forced smirk

[17:51:49] Halo: interesting

[17:52:09] as3: I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[17:52:19] as3: i normally don't get self effects from mones

[17:52:19] Halo: Haaaaaaaaa

[17:52:36] as3: maybe the scent is like wine to me

[17:52:48] as3: wine does something to me

[17:52:48] Halo: LOL I always get self effects

[17:52:50] as3: and so does this

[17:53:10] Halo: you just got phero-bombed LP style

[17:54:07] as3: yes now i have to pee and i just have

[17:54:10] Halo: Even if you don't get addicted to the first one you smell, or the second, it's so much fun trying them that you get addicted

[17:54:31] as3: sort of like when i ran track i always had to take a piss right before my race

[17:55:19] Halo: you need to go post in your journal thread. Everyone needs to read this shit

[17:55:31] Halo: I'm cracking up right now

I have yet to test this out on others but the self effects I'm are I have to say down right arrogant. I feel like I'm better then everyone right now for some reason and I don't feel bad about it. The scent seems to be changing slightly as it begins to dry down. I'm looking forward to testing this Voracious out in the field.

Edited by as33156

ha ha ha. I can't believe you posted that. LOL. i'm still dying laughing as you sound totally high. Can't wait to hear what you think of the others. Told you LP is the shit!

You are totally correct thanks for introducing me to LP products Halo. :bow: I feel great I keep sniffing my wrist for some reason like it is a magnet and so is my nose and they are meant to be together. I feel like I'm in a spice souk that's the only way I can put it honestly. I even feel somewhat horny which is so fcuking weird as I never get self effects from using pheromones.

I will be rondevuing with alphaB tonight like she suggested. Now I'm smelling something a little sweet. Like cotton candy at a fair from far away. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. But I love this just for the self effects alone.

Edited by as33156

Great review, As33!

If it made you feel horny it is definitely something I want to give to my bf...

I'm very interested in this kind of self-effects...yesterday I told my bf all about pheros and he is really interested and immediately asked if there was a phero he could wear that would make him horny....he is having some problems with his sexual drive and we are giving men's pheros a try...so any advice is more than welcome! I'm Glad you are enjoying your first LPs so much!!

I have yet to test this out on others but the self effects I'm are I have to say down right arrogant. I feel like I'm better then everyone right now for some reason and I don't feel bad about it. The scent seems to be changing slightly as it begins to dry down.

Given how alpha-vibe Wanted Man is, I'm not surprised you have this reaction. I think it lets the rogue out to play, big time. And the scents will evolve on your skin, this is another component of handmade artisan fragrance. Now if you post about fucking someone senseless under its influence, then we will know it works like it's supposed to (although I already know that about Voracious).

Gaby: some of us already utilize them in that fasihion with our SOs, they DO work on the flagging libido for sure but the sexual ones WE wear are more responsible for the actual effect (like cops will make a dead man come).

Edited by luna65

You are totally correct thanks for introducing me to LP products Halo. :bow: I feel great I keep sniffing my wrist for some reason like it is a magnet and so is my nose and they are meant to be together. I feel like I'm in a spice souk that's the only way I can put it honestly. I even feel somewhat horny which is so fcuking weird as I never get self effects from using pheromones.

I will be rondevuing with alphaB tonight like she suggested. Now I'm smelling something a little sweet. Like cotton candy at a fair from far away. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. But I love this just for the self effects alone.

Yipppeee! I'm so glad you like. And how awesome for you to start getting self effects after years of phero use.

the sexual ones WE wear are more responsible for the actual effect (like cops will make a dead man come).

Yup, I've seen how cops work on him when nothing else did but I want to make him even hornier...lol! We decided to phero bomb each other and, Wanted Man and Throb look veeeery interesting...

That was one FUN review as3 !!

so glad Halo invited you here :)

MORE please :blush:

Yup, I've seen how cops work on him when nothing else did but I want to make him even hornier...lol! We decided to phero bomb each other and, Wanted Man and Throb look veeeery interesting...

In my experience, using SS4W and SS4M together makes for super happy fun time, as does Wanted Man and Sexpionage. Just be careful; in the Case of the Flagging Libido, you can only push the jalopy so far. ;)

Edited by luna65

In my experience, using SS4W and SS4M together makes for super happy fun time, as does Wanted Man and Sexpionage. Just be careful; in the Case of the Flagging Libido, you can only push the jalopy so far. ;)

(feels dense) I don't get it? Joke?

Given how alpha-vibe Wanted Man is, I'm not surprised you have this reaction. I think it lets the rogue out to play, big time. And the scents will evolve on your skin, this is another component of handmade artisan fragrance. Now if you post about fucking someone senseless under its influence, then we will know it works like it's supposed to (although I already know that about Voracious).

Gaby: some of us already utilize them in that fasihion with our SOs, they DO work on the flagging libido for sure but the sexual ones WE wear are more responsible for the actual effect (like cops will make a dead man come).

Hi All,

I popped out to get some soda from publix and test out this scent. The weather was warm so I was hoping it helped with diffusion. I went to the soda isle where I noticed they were having a buy one get one for free on fanta 2 liters. So then I needed to decide which flavour of fanta to get so while i was looking and trying decide i noticed this lady standing right beside me with a hand basket in her left hand and a bottle of wine in right hand.

She looked to be in her early to mid forties. I could tell when she was young she was a real looker but had lived a hard life. She was very graceful and had a smile you'd walk a mile barefoot in the snow to see. & she still had the naughty sparkle in her eye. I love it when a woman refuses to be beat down by life.

I say "Am I in your way?" she says "no" looks me up and down then smiles.

I go back to debating which fantas I should choose. She then says "my favourite is grape." I say "I drink that from time to time." She then leaves to go do more shopping.

Then I decide to pick orange & strawberry and place them in my hand basket. When I turn around to head to the register I notice she is standing at the end of the isle looking at me. She then turns towards a display of lays potato chips pretending like she is shopping.

I walk past her and she says "no grape?" and I say "had it last night." She pouts.

I walk past her towards the 10 items or less lane.

When I get rung up and my total comes up wrong and I ask why is it so much as it's buy 1 get 1 free. The cute cashier says "oh it maybe buy 2 get 1 free now." She says "let me go check."

She runs off to check. Then here comes aged beauty pulling up in the same lane when there is another one empty with a cashier waiting for anyone who shows up. The cashier comes back.

She says "sorry it's buy 2 get 1 free." and I say "oh that's what I get for not wearing my glasses."

She says "It isn't your fault they change those labels non-stop. It was most likely buy 1 get 1 free when you saw it."

I'm thinking to myself "Does she really think some publix stock boy is really waiting around the corner to change labels just to screw me over?"

I tell her "I'll go run and get another one."

That's when aged beauty jumps to my rescue and says "i'll get it" and runs off before I can say that's okay I'll get it myself. The whole time while waiting the young cashier is looking at me with a smile while breathing in deeply and exhaling. I could actually see her publix vest moving in and out.

Aged beauty comes back with a 2 litre of grape fanta and says "it's my favourite." I say "Your the best" She smiles and says "I know"

Because of the time it took her to get the fanta as it was on the other side of the publix the cashier had already rung her up and bagged her stuff all she needed to do was pay. So she pays with card and it's already getting processed by the time I'm walking away. I begin to walk out the exit when I hear these fast & loud flip flop sounds when I turn around it's aged beauty she must have ran to catch up with me and stopped right when she saw me turning around.

She says "It's beautiful night!" and I said "yes it is." She says "you seem like a guy who is always looking for a deal." I say "you've heard right."

She smiles and says "I'm Dora by the way." I say "I'm as3 nice to meet you." She says "I can tell you are not from this town." I say "2 for 2."

She says "well I work at the bonos just down the road Tuesday's thru Saturday's till 5pm. Stop on by and I'll see about getting you a deal you can't refuse." I say " I'll be there tomorrow."

I make it to my car parked out front and she says "nice car! So that's where all your money goes?" I smile and say "you betcha." she laughs and says "boys and their toys."

That's it for today:

I noticed the scent stayed close to the body. The aged beauty & the cashier caught wind of me only because they were within 3 feet of me and bit hook line and sinker.

I know this is my first testing and it's isn't that proper but I'm happy with what I got. I will have to find my sweet spot of course but this is one of those products that will excel in the crowded bar scene, one on one dates, and the office.

Edited by as33156

Oh la la!

Wanted Man vs Sexpionage....SS4W vs SS4M....

I'm ordering soooo many phero trial sprays right now...thank you for the phero advice Luna!

WOW!!

Now, that's a hit...

Looking forward to read about your hits when you find your sweet spot...

By the way, I like your writing style vewy much!

(feels dense) I don't get it? Joke?

Well yeah...just that if you're trying to get a rise out of a guy who's dealing with ED, you don't want to completely overdo it, is all. I speak from experience.

Kudos as3 !!

it was almost like reading a "smutty" book, I was pretending to be "aged beauty" :D

may have to get Voracious for SP

Edited by liz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Halo,

I have been off the wagon. Took sort of a mini break and was only wearing an alpha product. I need to invest in full strength LP pheromones because it wouldn't be fair to judge and compare with my other pheromones that are heavy hitters. I will get some full strength products for X-mas most likely. Then the fun will begin.

Edited by as33156

. I will get some full strength products for X-mas most likely. Then the fun will begin.

Wow...I can't imagine how that bomb shelter of yours will look like by New Year's Eve... = )

As33, do you have experience using guy's phero blends with Cops in them? Like Throb or similar?

Edited by Gabylicious

Wow...I can't imagine how that bomb shelter of yours will look like by New Year's Eve... = )

As33, do you have experience using guy's phero blends with Cops in them?

Yes the bomb shelter may need an addition or two added to it. I bought another 20 products this weekend. Mara was off of course so I couldn't get any from her. What a cruel woman she is. I was not impressed :Emoticons04269: More Mones! More Problems! It's a never-ending story Gabi. :Emoticons04263:

Everything is so cheap I just can't help myself.

Yes Gabi,

I tried a pheromone blended with cops freaking SUCKS ASS! I went on a date with a amazing woman 10/10 who I had been friends with before mones and she actually liked me. I decided to get some mones to make the date go great. I got this product called true love spiked with cops. The whole date she had a disturbed look on her face. She never talked to me again or answered my text. This was a woman before the mones with cops in it would go bike riding with me and was the one who wanted to go on a date with me. She loved my geekyness.

Cops destroyed anything that could have been. I still think about her to this day.

Edited by as33156