Stealing Heaven with Open Windows

^ FYI: I don't know if you experiment with your deoderant, but I've been using orange essential oil and I really like the smell-- so if you're an orange blossoms fan, you might consider trying that.

but yes, +1 on anything with Open Windows. I'm happy there's one of the April perfumes that has it in it.

^ FYI: I don't know if you experiment with your deoderant, but I've been using orange essential oil and I really like the smell-- so if you're an orange blossoms fan, you might consider trying that.

but yes, +1 on anything with Open Windows. I'm happy there's one of the April perfumes that has it in it.

I'm excited about that as well

• 1 month later...

My first impression is soapy and a little green. But then it settles down to a sort of light soapy powder. I can't say that this is really my style but it might be nice if you wanted something just after a shower on a really hot day.

This is a great scent.. Almost " natural " in a way. I love it, sheer clean, bright and uplifting . It gives off a happy - not trying to hard vibe that I really like. That's sexy to me. Also I used a little dab of honey in the cleavage ( that's all no more) and it went over very well. Nabbed more from A F.

• 3 months later...

Love this scent, something I could wear everyday and not really get tired of it. It starts out soft and yummy then goes straight to fresh and clean. Nice combo. I thought OW would prolly be one of my regular mones. I need to wear it more but it made me super self-conscious a couple times and kinda scared me off.