There will be a slight delay....

Potion Master

Sooooo, the supplier of our little 6ml glass spray bottles shorted our last order. I recently discovered, by around 300 bottles. I spoke with them on Monday and they told me that they were back ordered and wouldn't be shipped until the 18th. So we found a similar replacement and they are winging their way to us now, to be delivered on the 15th.

Those of you who ordered a large number of the "Pick Your Potion" Phero Trials may get their order in two pieces. I want to get the ones that are ready out to you now, and will ship the rest when the other bottles get here.

So sorry about this. I did not notice the shortage...I was making the pheros in alphabetical order and ran out of bottles when I got to the Ls!

Mara if I'm missing anything you can just set it aside and ship it with my next order (which will be before the end of the month). I just realized i forgot to pay for my backup bottle of Skye Hiigh that I had you put aside anyways.

Mara,your long track record of beyond exceptional customer service and satisfaction, more than allows for the occassionl snaffu :)

Can I second that! Very true indeed :)

Bravo, here here & amen to that...and any other words/terms to end that statement with that you can think of

The spray bottles arrived yesterday evening.

They are FIVE ml rather than SIX ml like the other ones. But I will still be putting exactly the same amount of pheros into each spray bottle, and then adding the dilutant. So you'll be getting the same amount of pheros, just a scooch more concentrated...a little more than 1x.

Is that ok with everyone?

If it isn't, I can credit people who are unhappy with the change, or they can wait for the 6ml bottles to arrive, which could be another 2 weeks.

I'll enclose a note to this effect with the orders that have the 5ml bottles.

Want to see the general opinion on the matter. Thanks!

xoxox

I'm placing my order today with lots of phero trials so I'm actually glad I'm getting a more concentrated blend!

I don't think my order was affected by the mini bottle shortage, as I ordered 1st Nov and I had my Pay Pal notice which shows my parcel was accepted in Hollywood 8th Nov. It hasn't found it's way to me yet, but it is likely that the post would have been delayed for Thanksgiving festivities or something similar?

I don't think my order was affected by the mini bottle shortage, as I ordered 1st Nov and I had my Pay Pal notice which shows my parcel was accepted in Hollywood 8th Nov. It hasn't found it's way to me yet, but it is likely that the post would have been delayed for Thanksgiving festivities or something similar?

You are correct. I was able to get your order out in full. It would've left the US by the 10th if mailed on 8th, so likely it's wading its way thru UK customs about now. You should get it any day!