Sudden Impact with Wanted Man

This is like nose crack for me. When I open the vial I get hit with the wood notes right off. After further inhalation, I can smell the cocoa absolute & (slightly) the lime. The smoke *may* be making this come super dry, but like I said I can't stop smelling it.

This was the one I was most looking forward to of the new scents...interestingly I don't really get the wood notes so much, they're more in the background. On me the pepper and the vetiver are much more prevalent and lend a sort of fresh aura on the top, almost green. It is smooth and deep overall and definitely the kind of scent women like to smell on a guy for certain. I'm hoping this turns a bit darker on Quince as I think it would go perfectly with the "naughty man" vibe Wanted Man gives him.

• 2 weeks later...

Right....this stuff works.....well.....

G-man's been beating me at my own game, using pheros on me without me knowing, :lol: I'm having fun though. It's very interesting to experience the other side of these.....

So yeah.....the Wanted Man mix works very well on me......(oh and I think I like the scent as well :penguin:)

Great review, Gaia & G-Man!

My bf also wore this one the other day, but I guess we still need to do further testing with this one...

He is a very perfumy guy and if he doesn't like the scent on the first sniff he won't be interested later on...I noticed he did enjoy the first notes that came through...a very defined lime note precedes the woody cocoa...but its the lime that kept my bf's nose interested...

About Wanted Man...I'm glad it worked sooo well on you! I can't say it did or didn't work on me, we just need to keep on testing..but I thought Sudden Impact deserved an early review because scent wise is so damn sexy...

This was mostly vetiver on Quince, interestingly enough, it was a very deep dark green aura. I got a little bit of a tart quality in the top which was likely the lime although it didn't exactly smell like that, just a wee zing. Huffing Wanted Man will, of course, make me want to gnaw on him and so I had to sit on my hands again, lol. But it was nice to feel all purr-y with the object of purr-yness in close proximity, even if I couldn't pounce.

Was wearing Sudden Impact yesterday. Pulled into the gas station, was backing up when BANG! I ran into another vehicle who was parked in my blind spot. Nothing major, maybe a 1-mile an hour collision. The woman got out and it looked like she was going to rip my head off. I guess she got a whiff of the phero because all of a sudden it was like I was Elvis and Bono rolled into one. She was like: "Oh that's okay...no big deal...looks like a little paint transfer...hi, I'm Kelly." Big smile, wished me a happy holiday and drove off.

"Sudden Impact," indeed...

Wore "Sudden Impact" again today. Used a bit less than last time. The effect was more subtle, yet present. The young lady who flirts with me at work -- with confidence that borders on bravado -- was rendered shy and fumbled over her words when we met up in the break room. She had a hard time even looking at me, and got all giggly when she did. She's normally a VERY together individual, and the effect was profound.

The other individual, who's been my personal valet ever since I first wore "Legend" to work, was especially attentive and chatty. Followed me all over the place.

As for the effect it had on me, it totally chills me out and gives me a very calm presence. I feel like I can handle anything the world throws at me like it's no big deal.

This one's a keeper for me. :-) Oh yeah...and it smells good, too.

This one's a keeper for me. :-) Oh yeah...and it smells good, too.

Great hits, Naughty J!

Have you tried Wanted Man Unscented? I 'm interested in knowing if the effects are stronger with it...well, I had to ask...

How did you apply Sudden Impact? How many sprays and where did you apply? Did you re-apply?

I bought both samples for my bf, Scented and Unscented and I'm afraig I might not be telling him how to apply correctly...

Any advice is welcome!

Great hits, Naughty J!

Have you tried Wanted Man Unscented? I 'm interested in knowing if the effects are stronger with it...well, I had to ask...

How did you apply Sudden Impact? How many sprays and where did you apply? Did you re-apply?

I bought both samples for my bf, Scented and Unscented and I'm afraig I might not be telling him how to apply correctly...

Any advice is welcome!

Haven't tried WMU. Maybe I should... :666:

I just put on a wee bit from the sampler. Put a few drops on each side of the neck and I draw an small X across my chest. It doesn't take much.

Thanks, Naughty J, for the application tips! I'll tell my bf, to do the X thing on his chest with the UN Wanted Man too...

Sometimes my Spanish gets in the way of understanding lots of jokes here at the forum, but this time Luna... I totally understood...Good one! Jajaja

Scent: little sharp; peppery and maybe a little fir? Long lasting. Much more Man than Boy.

Phero: Today's supervisor was in a FOUL mood from the get-go. I happen to know he's gay. As an experiment I dabbed on a bit of Sudden Impact. Well, after a good 4 hours of snippy behavior he got a whiff of me and...was silent. I mean he shut right up! When he did speak it was soft-spoken and polite. I don't know whether I confused him or mollified him or what.

• 1 month later...

*looks guilty*

Today's supervisor was another one of those snippy fellows so...applied bit of Sudden Impact. I didn't interact with him, but my station was within feet of him and, well, I haven't seen him so cheerful in AGES. Heh.

Come to think of it, nearly all of the men (of all orientations) were pleasantly attentive to me today.

I felt good. Content. I like this phero. I wear it in very small doses so I don't confuse people, but I do wonder what they experience when I wear it.