Brand new and just received trials!

merrie

Hi everyone!

Brand new to the site, and to pheros. Trialed a few scents and found them super heady, heavy and waaay to sweet for my taste, but this is how we learn, right? I can't wait to select a few more trials.

Quick question: it seems thst most of the phero containing scents are very honeyed or super sweet...do the lighter cleaner scents not cover that as well, or am I just not seeing it?

Thanks! merrie

Welcome to our home :) ...which scents and which pheros are you talking about ? There is something here for any taste...as far as phero coverage,that would depend on the blend...tell us what you like and the more experienced noses here can suggest :lol:

Many of the sexual blends are sweet, the social blends tend to be lighter. It depends on the pheromone mix/component as well as the purpose of the fragrance/pheromone combo.

Scent + Intent is an overall philosophy of LPMP, when it comes to all aspects of the fragrances.

Edited by luna65

do the lighter cleaner scents not cover that as well, or am I just not seeing it?

Hi, Merrie! Welcome to the forum...

Well I'm relatively new to pheros but from the ones I've tried and are "lighter, cleaner" according to my taste, I can recommend Rainbow Falls with Treasured Hearts phero blend + Alpha Androstenol...I don't know if you are interested in social or sexual pheros, but Rainbow Falls and Like a Magnet in Pink Amber are very light and not so sweet, I would say they are kind of sparkly,sheer and bright...I've read in the forums that Scented Cuddle Bunny is a very clean scent, but I haven't tried it...

Personally I like sweet perfumes and sexual pheros go perfectly well with this kind of scents...Maybe if you are looking for something that's clean AND sexy, you should consider something with lavender and some musk, or something that's powdery and soft like oakmoss.

Edited by Gabylicious

Thanks for all the responses!

Gabylicious, I really appreciate your suggestions! I am interested in both the sexual and social pheros, but I guess mostly social to begin with. I will definitely check out the scents you listed and maybe a few others. I really thought I would love the honey based scents (and they do smell delicious in the vial) but on me I start to smell kind of like butter...is that weird? :)

Anyway, I have a few more questions about pheros, but I'll post in the other forums.

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome and the information! Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Merrie

Edited by merrie

I really thought I would love the honey based scents (and they do smell delicious in the vial) but on me I start to smell kind of like butter...is that weird? :)

Oh, Merrie! Don't give up on them yet...Do keep on trying them on different days of the month...Sometimes honey scents like Pherogirl and Scented Sexology go kind of soapy on me, but other days they are bright and juicy...and they make me feel sooo sexy, not only due to phero self-effects but because anything that smells like honey turns me on... =)

Everyone has different skin chemistries and the wise ladies at the forum have explained to me that this changes throughout the month and varies from person to person mainly because LPs don't have stabilizers (something that makes fragrances smell the same, everytime you wear them...kind of boring, right?) That's the magic of artisinal perfumes...

Edited by Gabylicious

Hi Merrie! Welcome to the forum. You might want to try Sparkle Fuchsia. It's one of my favourite perk-me-up scent and it's boosted with Cougar which is social phero. You can add some EoW to 'sex' it up.

Good luck with your discovery journey here at LP.

welcome here!!! there are all kinds of scents and you just gotta try to figure out which ones you like. I personally love anything that reminds me of food, like Buns of Cinn, Garland and Lace, and anything with pumpkin. For clean scents with a phero i love Cuddle Bunny.

I do second trying your scents at different times during the month. I have a few that dont work during "that time" but smell awesome for the rest of the month