Hello everybody!

G-Man

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I'm a 35yr old male from the Netherlands. I was introduced to the LovePotion scents by my girlfriend who has a lot of them. At first I needed to get a bit used to the scents because the only thing I knew before were commercial scents. But quite frankly: I love them now :D. It's amazing how different the scents are and there's so much to explore!

Today I got my first scents (trials) even and there's lots to test. The first one I had (present from my girlfriend actually..) was Velvet Moss and I like how it sets on my skin, so different than smelling the vial.

Greetings,

G

WELCOME! Good to see new faces!!! I looooove Velvet Moss! I haven't slathered it on my man yet, but I have a couple bottles for me! It is kind of a Unisex scent for those of us who like the darker side of the scent realm......

Welcome G Man!!

You'll feel at home in no time, LP is addictive, but the forum becomes another passion...

Looking forward to reading your opinions and reviews! My bf just joined me in my LP passion and we are ordering the men's sampler...have a great time with your potions!

Hey sweetie! Thought I'd welcome you to the forum as well :lol:

You will post reviews too, yes? Us girls love a man's perspective on scents.

Hi baby! Figured it wouldn't go unnoticed..lol.. :love:

I'll probably post reviews too, yes. Or at least respond on fragrance reviews of course. I'll need to crank up my peeking interval on the forum as well I see....11 replies in one day....I'm stunned...shocked.... :blink: ...I like it!

Sooo cute couple!

Love Potion is in the air...Congrats, Gaia and G Man!

G Man is for Gaia's Man??

Even cuter...

Omg that is so cute!!! Duh I was looking at Gaia's picture and thinking... I didn't know she had a child- then I thought is she talking about her avi being cute? Then I thought ohh Gaia is so nice and friendly to G man, that's so nice of her to call him sweety, which I can't do because I feel weird calling anyone sweetie or honey. I will call people babe though...

OMG this is like LP: A Love Story G & G tulips together in the Nether I would totally watch on Lifetime.. you guys are so cute!!

Hello, there!

I'm new myself but it has been a great experience so far! Hope all goes as well for you!

Omg that is so cute!!! Duh I was looking at Gaia's picture and thinking... I didn't know she had a child- then I thought is she talking about her avi being cute? Then I thought ohh Gaia is so nice and friendly to G man, that's so nice of her to call him sweety, which I can't do because I feel weird calling anyone sweetie or honey. I will call people babe though..

I went through all of these thoughts myself..

WELCOME G-MAN!

I am looking forward to your opinions on scents and pheros because I am going to get my friend some mens samples for Christmas to stick in his slippers !! I see you posted on Super and Shark...I will go read now. Thanks for your help!

:woohoonaner2gy:

I know that money can't buy happiness but this comes pretty close, LOL.

My new smellies have arrived! Haven't even opened the box, still looking at it... can hardly contain myself...Will dive into it now...If I'm not back within a day, alert the authorities...

I was looking for a place to vent off my happiness so I figured that might as well be in my welcome post.

:D

It's....It's.....Glorious!

I got my wax melts and shark whisperer without pheros (got the pheros separate). A whole spray bottle of Velvet Moss :thumbup: and cool sniffies to test. We'll try a wax melt tonight, looking forward to it.