Help Me plan my weekend

Hello all! On December 1 I will be seeing a man I have become involved with for the first time in 30 years. He lives in a different states and we have reconnected via Facebook and have been texting and talking for months. He will be coming to my town for us to see each other face to face to see if it is "real". He will arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. We will see each other Thursday night for the first time. A little info about him. He values that I have a career and that I am strong and take care of myself. He is also a very big guy and wants to mark me as "his" and to protect me. So, I want to plan my weekend with pheros. I know that I would like to wear pheros the whole time in the form of Occos (I have red, gold, blue) and would like to use Cuddle Bunny at least once. I was thinking that I might like to use Perfect Match the first night but I wondered about Leather as well to make that first "high value" impression. Please have your way with me and lay out a plan!

How exciting! Leather sounds risky as he might be one of the alpha kinds who reacts badly to it... I've had that happen... Others may disagree.

If it were me, with someone like that, I would start with something very 'traditionally' feminine like Lace and then move on to CB as the weekend progresses.

I had a somewhat similar situation once - spending a lot of time in short period with someone I hadn't seen in a long time and it possibly being romantic for the first time in our acquaintance - and I threw the kitchen sink at him...during the visit I did ss4w, BI, lace, I don't remember what else. It just confused the hell out of him. So I recommend you don't give him whiplash like I did to mine.

Maybe the best general advice is to pick one or maybe two, relatively similar Pheros, but that they be ones that are most YOU - even if that means Leather of Dom - you have limited time with him so you want to be authentic, just amped a bit :)

I'm with Tyvey 100%!

You'll want to be the best YOU that you can be, not give off a totally foreign phero signature to someone who may get confused by it. So I would pick a couple of things that you feel like are YOU only amplified.

Overly masculine men tend to prefer overly feminine women, so I would be cautious about the Leather as well.

Cuddle Bunny already has copulins remember, so that one sounds like a good evening one to me, but without extra OCCO. Try not to choke the man in copulins. It's better to tease and draw the other person towards you than bang them over the head. Go very light on the OCCOs if you choose to use them, is my advice. Perfect Match sounds like a great idea.

Wishing you a wonderful time. Report back!!! :)

I did have excellent results pairing Allumette with Pherogirl, just food for thought. My SO kept telling me that he was reminded of me @ 22. So maybe that would be a good pairing for you, if you haven't seen each other for 30 yrs?

LOL at LADYV and Beccah! I agree Cuddlebunny and Perfect Match sound good. Stay true to you and your mood. If you're feeling saucy and in control I don't see a problem with Leather. Just play it by ear and see where the days and nights take you.

See, if he were like my man, Cuddle Bunny would be a big mistake.....has had some really bad reactions to high doses of Est.......he also doesn't care for Lace on me.....he prefers the Leather. I have worn alpha blends from the first time I met him....I know my man is one of the oddballs, but they are out there.....

TG, I say to wear whatever puts you in your element. If that is Leather, go for it. Like I have said before.....BE YOU.....ON STEROIDS......you'll blow him away.....

I have to agree with Dolly. My man is not big on Est either. Maybe a very small dose to check it out? As long as you stay congruent, just wear what you want. Fingers crossed that it goes super well for you. YOU deserve it. I know it's my mantra to you but it's true.

TG, I say to wear whatever puts you in your element. If that is Leather, go for it. Like I have said before.....BE YOU.....ON STEROIDS......you'll blow him away.....

Doesn't get any better than this advice !!! :)

To die for

http://gasplingerie.com/index.php/baci-lingerie/collection/red-fleur-lace-bodystocking.html

This I want so I can wear with Sugar Plum Fae and watch Grey's Anatomy, cry and eat popcorn in bed either will do.

http://www.fredericks.com/Marabou_Velvet_Bodysuit/93710,default,pd.html?cgid=li62

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265646466635&c=Page&cid=1319075848761&pagename=vsdWrapper

I'm going shopping. Pretty underwear makes me feel good about myself