Ready To Cruise!

CaNativeBaby

Hi,

I've been reading the posts and reviews for a couple of nights now.. I think I'm ready to attempt an order, I'm just hoping I get the package before I go on a cruise with my daughters..I figure a Mexican Cruise would be a good place to take that first step back into the "dating" world! Hopefully with a little help (from my purchase) I'll get that confidence level up!

I am a Mom of two teenage girls, 2 kittens and a Dog...Feel more lke a taxi driver than anything these days so I'm ready for a change!

If I can actually make a decision or two ....and I get my package in time..I'll be sure to report back on my experiences!

Well I better get back to completing that order!

Greetings, CaNative!

{{WELCOME HUGS!}} When are you leaving on your trip? I definitely want to make sure you have your package in hand before you depart. I'm interested to hear more about your cruise, too.

Myself and a few others of this magical/spiritual ilk have been discussing conducting a group "Magical Mystery Cruise" for several days to Mexico. Any insights you would like to share would be valuable - thank you!

Hi,

I've been reading the posts and reviews for a couple of nights now.. I think I'm ready to attempt an order, I'm just hoping I get the package before I go on a cruise with my daughters..I figure a Mexican Cruise would be a good place to take that first step back into the "dating" world! Hopefully with a little help (from my purchase) I'll get that confidence level up!

I am a Mom of two teenage girls, 2 kittens and a Dog...Feel more lke a taxi driver than anything these days so I'm ready for a change!

If I can actually make a decision or two ....and I get my package in time..I'll be sure to report back on my experiences!

Well I better get back to completing that order!

Oooo, a cruise! Have a wonderful time, and then tell us all about it! Sometime down the road I'd love to do a cruise - which line is it? And what did you order here?? :)

Oooo, a cruise! Have a wonderful time, and then tell us all about it! Sometime down the road I'd love to do a cruise - which line is it? And what did you order here?? :)

I'd love to take a cruise someday... Where would you go on your dream cruise Katz?

May

I'd love to take a cruise someday... Where would you go on your dream cruise Katz?

May

Tough question! Part of me would love to do one of the Alaskan cruises, see icebergs and whales! Part of me would love to visit the Caribbean, island hop and tan myself silly! There's an interesting one I saw that does Central America goin' thru the Panama Canal...Oooo, or a Nordic one and see Norway, Sweden etc! Another part of me (the native Yank that I am) would love to do a 'working cruise' in a clipper ship off the Atlantic coast...I grew up in NY and *miss* the ocean.

Tough question! Part of me would love to do one of the Alaskan cruises, see icebergs and whales! Part of me would love to visit the Caribbean, island hop and tan myself silly! There's an interesting one I saw that does Central America goin' thru the Panama Canal...Oooo, or a Nordic one and see Norway, Sweden etc! Another part of me (the native Yank that I am) would love to do a 'working cruise' in a clipper ship off the Atlantic coast...I grew up in NY and *miss* the ocean.

I think I could go for a Carribean Cruise too. Although I have never been East either. If there was a cruise that took in Asia I would probably go for that. I think I might enjoy a bit of culture shock and something quite different.

I hope I would like it. :)

may

The Bears are fascinated with the idea of finishing up college in Alaska... so, if/when they do, we can all board an Alaskan cruise and go visit them!