Darling Clementine Sugar Scrub

Gabylicious

I swear this smells exactly like an Orange Vanilla Pound Cake...

I used it on my face and I couldn't resist tasting it, I know this shouldn't be done but it was on my face already...it is sweet and yummy!

At first I was afraid it would leave my face feeling dry like all scrubs I've tried before...but to my surprise it didn't, and while washing I noticed my face was kind of oily which I honestly didn't expect..so I concluded this worked as a moisturizing scrub on me which is great for winter! I have normal to oily skin, the oily part never leaves me but in winter months I get so much dryness over the oilyness, so I felt this scrub didn't dry me which is something that leads to more oil production in me...

This is a silky, yummy scrub...my first at LP! The only downside is I think I will run out of it very soon, I wish there would be bigger containers for sale ...

Mara's scrubs are never drying, she uses all the good stuff in them! I love to use the sugar ones on my face, it makes for a nice aromatherapy lift as well as the exfoliating and moisturizing properties.

I forgot, I must rave about this! It will make you INCREDIBLY SILKY, the blend of oils and butter is seriously softening!

(Just make sure you rinse off and wipe down your tub/shower after use.)

I used it at Quince's and I kept nudging him all T-day:

"Feel how soft I am!"

And he would pet my arm and say, "Yes dearest, you have silk for skin."

(But you can bet your ass he appreciated it when it was naked time! :666: )

Not to mention it smells (and tastes) faboo! But I wouldn't use this one for cleansing so much as an extra step to scrub and soften.

M: you must do this kind again sometime (unless it's too expensive)!! :wub:

I just ordered one of the bath scrubs. I'm not sure if there are any of the Darling Clementine scents left, but I hope that is the one that I get. It sounds so lovely! My skin is always very dry and cracked in the winter and this sounds like it might help a bit. Not to mention that I love the perfume verision :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to add that this particular scrub is also great - because it's techncially edible - as a lip scrub. You just need to use a little bit but it makes your lips petal-soft!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this scrub on my face and neck for a while now and I can definitely see a difference on my skin...I've noticed fine lines have softened and the extra-moisture on my neck's skin is awesome too! This is where I apply most of my perfumes, and with the extra moisture, my LPs and commercial fumes too, are lasting longer...It feels like a skin treatment, it truly nourishes and deeply moisturizes...

This scrub is heavenly, I wish it would always be available....

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there is still DC scrub available?

I think I can't live without this scrubby, and I just finished it today...Mara, this scrub is seriously the best one I've tried, everyone I've shared it with thinks it is amazing too...

I plan to use the weekend to whip up all the scrubs. Got the 'gourmet' butters I ordered, yesterday! I don't have all the ingredients to do the DC scent exactly, but I will be doing a few somethings equally yummy in the butter scrub format. So yummy in fact, I can picture a few people wanting to use it a tongue scrub.

:hubbahubba:

OMG, Gourmet butters!!

Thank you for the new tongue scrubbies, Mara!

I confess I did eat some DC scrub when I used it to scrub my lips...it was delicious!

Should I wait a few more days to place my order then? Sampler and scrubbies, yeiiiii

Hope you are feeling better Mara!

Edited by Gabylicious