Bang with Social Pheromones

Ladies,

Hope you are all well. I have taken the plunge and brought BANG! unscented. Needs some advice should I wear it alone or with a social pheromone?.....

My guy is quiet sensitive alpha type who is very tactile. I have Cuddle Bunny& Heart and Soul already.

Lol :LuvU396:

I'm going to get a tattoo on my forehead that says "DON'T MIX PHERO BLENDS ANY MORE THAN YOU WOULD CHOP UP A REMBRANDT AND A PICASSO AND PASTE THE PIECES TOGETHER RANDOMLY TO MAKE A COLLAGE. THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE BLENDING FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ABOUT MIXING, YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT" :D or, yes, what halo said :D and seriously, JJL, especially in this case, I do find that Bang! steers VERY social/happy in addition to sexual, and I'm talking probably as much as OW, *plus* is confidence-boosting like Cougar. It is everything for everyone. For me it is Teh Perfect Blend. It is probably my fav now, superseding CB...

"DON'T MIX PHERO BLENDS ANY MORE THAN YOU WOULD CHOP UP A REMBRANDT AND A PICASSO AND PASTE THE PIECES TOGETHER RANDOMLY TO MAKE A COLLAGE. THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE BLENDING FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ABOUT MIXING, YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT" :D

Quoted for truth!

Make sure to let it dry down though. I have in UN in alcohol and there is a slight cops odor to it. I know this b/c I mistakenly grabbed bang instead of BB and sprayed it all over my pillow for a calming effect...

bad mistake

Thanks everyone, so i tested it on myself to notice the self effects. Very relaxed -chill out vibe. Didn't have the " mind in the gutter" feel i have when i have used mixes with cops( e.g cuddle bunny)

Make sure to let it dry down though. I have in UN in alcohol and there is a slight cops odor to it. I know this b/c I mistakenly grabbed bang instead of BB and sprayed it all over my pillow for a calming effect...

bad mistake

:10_small16: This gave me a chuckle. Btw, you look hot in your avi!