christmas gift for my dad and sister

hi everyone! since i am not the only scent addict in the family i am thinking of getting my dad and my sister some LP for christmas...

My dad liked the scent of Aether but he did not like Portmanteau. The perfume that he likes are Chanel Bleu, Fahrenheit and Samourai. Any recommendations? hopefully something with pheros that he could use at work (military)...

For my sister she loved glistening buttons, i told her i'll get her some but i cant give her the one that i have i gaver her two of my Autumnal Apples samples since she liked it and i gave her half of my samples that i got as a free gift... but she is still asking me if i have another perfume that has strong chocolate scent. i told her that i'm not sure but ill try to look, aside from chocolate scents she likes anything thats smells sweet like calgon marshmallow, cotton candy. she also likes the smell of palmers cocoa butter lotion.

Any recommendations? i would really prefer something that doesnt have pheros because she is still too young... thanks everyone :)

Hi, Janett!

I love, love, love Chanel Bleu and the controversial Fahrenheit (my bf wears them)...I have only tested last month's men LPs, but I can't think of any that have any resemblance to those...The most experienced ladies here can recommend you something...

About the chocolate scent for your sis...what about Velvet Kisses? Its lovely, chocolatey-orange

, but it does have pheros....Maybe Dream Lover, it has chocolate and it has a young sheer vibe, less dark than Glistening...

Edited by Gabylicious

I think a men's sampler would be a good idea for your dad so that he can find a favorite. And I second LV's suggestion of A Regal Confection, it is the most intensely chocolate fragrance in the LPMP line.

I think a men's sampler would be a good idea for your dad so that he can find a favorite. And I second LV's suggestion of A Regal Confection, it is the most intensely chocolate fragrance in the LPMP line.

:yeahthat: ...mmm Regal Confection is awesome :) Festival of Lights,Gianduja, and S'More Than A Feeling would be great choices too...LP Pink would be perfect for the sweet! :)