Phero to enhance persuasiveness/charisma/people skills?

I work as a street canvasser/fundraiser, and I stand on street corners all day and ask people to donate money to a charity. I love my job, but it can be (very, very) challenging.

As such, are there any pheros that you'd recommend to enhance my people skills, my charisma, and general persuasiveness?

Your outside, which in my eyes means you would need a pheromix that has a great scent throwing it out there.

While there are mixes here that are designed with charisma in mind, you almost can't go wrong because the mix that YOU feel good in, is the one that will translate as charisma.

The phero can't/wont DO the work, it can enhance social activity and sparkle quality,though.

For what you are doing, I recommend anything with Androstenol.

Its uplifting, chatty, good mood enhancer.

Dominant pheros have the potential to make grumpy anyone who is already leaning that way I found.

Maybe someone will weigh-in with a different experience.

What Lor said !!!!

...personally I would suggest OW,boosted into a 60/40 alcohol/oil spray of your favorite scent...spritz on your clothes and hair :D

oooh Calii perfect !!!

I totally forgot that a SPRAY would definately be more appropriate for outdoor use!

<insert clapping smiley here,as my browser SUCKS>

I know you're asking for suggestions for pheros but you might want to give the Spell Potions a try. I love to use Persuasion Potion, Road Opener and Mojo/Manifestation/Wishcraft Potions.

I do have both the unscented Open Windows and Swimming with Sharks sprays and haven't mentioned much of an effect with them, but I may need to play around with the amounts. Also, since it's winter I've been bundled up in many layers and my skin hasn't been exposed to the air much - I didn't realize that I could also spray pheros onto my hair and clothing! I'll try that next time!

Also -

While there are mixes here that are designed with charisma in mind, you almost can't go wrong because the mix that YOU feel good in, is the one that will translate as charisma.

This is a really good point, Lor.

Edited by m4mitchell

Be careful that you don't spray a phero with cops in your hair. It will end up smelling like ass! (Although I do use Cougar in my hair.)

And don't worry about being bundled up. I live in Minnesota and practically live in my down coat in the winter, and that has never stopped the pheros from doing their thing. If anything, the heat generated helped diffuse them!

• 1 month later...

I work in retail, and we have to push selling pretty hard (eugh) but I've found that Lace works really well for me. I can come off as a bit intimidating so it helps to soften me and make me seem a bit more approachable. People just get comfortable around you.

Also, I'm gonna agree with Lor on the Androstenol :)