New Releases for JANUARY 2012

Potion Master

Happy New Year!

sampleset1-2012.jpg

A trove of riches from the depths of the sea await you with our January collection A Treasure Of…

Each scent – with the exception of Mermaids of Atlantis, which contains a pearl - in this month’s collection has been enhanced with cosmetic-grade shimmering mica to match the color of the gem or metal the fragrance is based on.

Our special offering includes a Limited Edition sample set (while supplies last): a wooden treasure chest filled with sparkling perfume trial vials, rhinestones, gems and pirate coins, wrapped in a pirate-themed scarf and secured in a separate box for shipping.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front page and perfumerie section are now up, with full descriptions, (thus the abbreviated one here.) I will have the shopping cart programmed this evening.

We have three PEs but they will not be ready to post today. Awaiting a confirmation on one of them, and artwork for another, so I will wait and post all three PEs in a few days.

Thanks everyone! xoxoxoxo

Oh yeah, the labels on these are very small, so you can see the beauty of the shimmering potions in the bottles. All of the bottles in the picture had labels on them, I just turned them towards the back - that's how narrow they are.

do we just order the "monthly sampler" ? or will the sampler be priced differently ?

I wantz dem NAO !!

OMG. THEY LOOK AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Can't wait to see the descriptions!!!! :D:D:D

I haven't gotten the cart uploaded yet, but yes, the monthly sampler pack will be the usual price.

d'oh... I couldn't wait, I ordered, BUT forgot to "note" that it's the Jan/2012 Monthly Sampler I ordered wanted 20.gif.

Really curious to try ATreasure of Pearls and ATreasure of Silver, while I'm not a huge floral fan, these two descriptions sound VERY tempting !

Great Job Luna for the write ups your words never fail to capture my attention !!

Edited by liz

Great Job Luna for the write ups your words never fail to capture my attention !!

Thanks m'dear! This month half the descriptions are actually Mara's (with a little tweaking from me) - she read the one for Sapphires to me over the phone and I said, "That's perfect, heck I wanna buy it right now!"

Calii - so happy you like my little tail...*gigglesnort*

That one is dear to my heart because it was originally another story of my tall dark and gorgeous muse and the mermaid of his dreams.

Ooh I want the sampler just because it looks absolutely amazing. And I do mean amazing. But I don't think I'd wear any of the scents and I wouldn't want to order one and then someone else wouldn't get one.

So I'm leaving them to you lovely ladies and using this month to order a few back-ups and a sample of Thief of Hearts for my Vegas trip.

They all look FAB Mara! wish I coudl afford the sampler, but after Christmas and all my pre-tax season expenses, I am tapped out! Guess I'll have to live vicariously through everybody else! BUT, I do have my Mermaids 2012, which I am popping over to review right now!

Our special offering includes a Limited Edition sample set (while supplies last): a wooden treasure chest filled with sparkling perfume trial vials, rhinestones, gems and pirate coins, wrapped in a pirate-themed scarf and secured in a separate box for shipping.

I can't find the wooden box set. Is that just the regular monthly sampler?

Mara, forgot about the computer problems and emailed you last night, I ordered the sampler last night, but in my haste I forgot to mention that it's the Jan/2012 sampler in the "notes" section in paypal, just fyi, even though I 'm sure you'll know which one I meant :blush:

geez.... this is a repeat, double :blush:

Edited by liz

Mara, forgot about the computer problems and emailed you last night, I ordered the sampler last night, but in my haste I forgot to mention that it's the Jan/2012 sampler in the "notes" section in paypal, just fyi, even though I 'm sure you'll know which one I meant :blush:

geez.... this is a repeat, double :blush:

Me too. But the descrips were up when I ordered so I think it's ok.

I can't find the wooden box set. Is that just the regular monthly sampler?

Yes, it's just the normal sampler.

(Some may have noticed in the past...every January I try to include a little something extra in with the sampler sets as New Year's gift.)

@ Liz & Cherie ~ Yup, whatever is on the front page at the time of the order - that's the sampler that we assume people want to buy. But I finally added a "Customer Notes" section to that button so people can now be more specific. Duh...I'd been meaning to do that for like 6 months, I just kept forgetting!