New Releases for JANUARY 2012

Potion Master

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for my payment to come through from the charter school I teach for. Or to sell a bunch of music or art or candles...heeeee! Maybe hire one of my kids out as a housekeeper? Wait. They won't even do that at home. Anyway, I'm gonna get a sample pack this month come hell or high water! I *hope* to get one of the special ones, but when it comes down to it? I WANTZ THE SMELLIEZZZZZ!!! They're so freakin' PRETTY!!!!!

:love-you::Mara_makin_Magick: ...like she always does!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ooh I want the sampler just because it looks absolutely amazing. And I do mean amazing. But I don't think I'd wear any of the scents and I wouldn't want to order one and then someone else wouldn't get one.

So I'm leaving them to you lovely ladies and using this month to order a few back-ups and a sample of Thief of Hearts for my Vegas trip.

Thief of Hearts is magic! Has your Skye High worked as a money attracting potion? It totally does for me, it smells incredible and makes me happy and every time I wear it, $$ seems to come my way.

I am going to order a sampler, a back up bottle of Velvet K and a sample of Orchidacious- forgot what it smells like...

What does PE stand for?

Private Edition, a blend/scent YOU create !

Edited by liz

Oh wow Mara and the team! This latest offering is stunningly gorgeous and they sound fantastic too! I'm just in the process of ordering and choosing something to accompany them on their journey to the UK. I'm so excited, you guys never fail to pull out all of the stops...

PEs for January. Not in the cart yet, there should be between 1-4 available bottles of each, but that's all!

AD-TorontoSolSnare.jpg

Must congratulate Toronto Sol - she's a pro artist did her own artwork for this label! Wooohoooo! Great job!!!

AD-SuzyBC.jpg

Lady Victoria's Peppermint Vanilla Cupcake concoction for her sweet sister!

AD-LunaCC.jpg

Luna's creamy coffee and tobacco combo!

Faboulous PE's ...ooooooo,T.Sol,your label art is fantastic,you are talented,those metallic alphas are beautiful :) Luna's label is,well, the cats meow,oh my gosh just look at that expression :rofl222:

The cat on Luna's label really made me crave a cigarette....looks awesome!

OOOO... I really like the illustration on Luna's PE!!!! So cute and stylish!!! :D:D:D

I definitely want the first two *drool* and I'm going to be stalking this thread till they're up!

ETA: The artists among us are allowed to do our own artwork for PE labels? SCORE!

ETA2: And if Luna's has any vanilla in it I'm buying that one too.

ETA3: Vanilla OR cream. I don't discriminate. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

I've been getting emails for the PEs, so I haven't posted them yet. I've been letting forumites grab them using the Gift Cert thingy and will post what is left in a few days.

We're holding Luna's supply for a few days, so that one is not available yet.

Right now I have available:

1 of Toronto Sol's

2 of Suzy's Cupcake

YES! The artists amongst you are most welcome to decorate your own PEs! :D

Toronto Sol's and Suzy's Cupcake please!

ETA: Thanks so much for allowing us to do that--now I have to decide between one of my many ideas, get it approved and then plug away on Photoshop and Illustrator! :D

Edited by Invidiana

This one is creamy coffee but it's not a sweet coffee scent. It's very masculine, which is what I wanted. I just didn't want, like, a straight coffee EO/accord type of thing which tends to make me think of dirt, so I thought the cream aspect would smooth it out a bit. Like many of my ideas I modeled it on something else, in this case the Beverly's Musky Coffee and Smoke PE.

Edited by luna65

This one is creamy coffee but it's not a sweet coffee scent. It's very masculine, which is what I wanted. I just didn't want, like, a straight coffee EO/accord type of thing which tends to make me think of dirt, so I thought the cream aspect would smooth it out a bit. Like many of my ideas I modeled it on something else, in this case the Beverly's Musky Cofffee and Smoke PE.

Ah I see, unfortunately the masculine ones tend to go ubermanly on me but I shouldn't open my trap because I already have plenty of coffee scents! :lol:

Mara, will you be invoicing for what we claim here?

I've been getting emails for the PEs, so I haven't posted them yet. I've been letting forumites grab them using the Gift Cert thingy and will post what is left in a few days.

Right now I have available:

1 of Toronto Sol's

2 of Suzy's Cupcake

YES! The artists amongst you are most welcome to decorate your own PEs! :D

I want one of Suzy's Cupcake!

Okay, I ordered 5 GCs total $25 and wrote in that it was for Suzy's Cupcake. Hope that's what you meant Mara. Let me know if I effed it up. Thanks!

Edited by halo0073

Halo, I already pulled yours aside, just waiting for the payment to ship with your other stuff. I sent you an email earlier/yesterday.

Invi - Just use the Gift Cert option along with your order. It won't add any extra fees.

Toronto Sol, I actually have 2 bottles total left of yours - did you want me to save one for you in case you wanted the other for your friend? Or should I release it into the wild?

As of right now, if Invi is buying one of each, that leaves us with ONE available bottle of Suzy's Cupcake.

I'm not reserving bottles for later dates, folks, sorry. There's so few, it's just first come, first served.

Thanks everyone!

hope I'm catch it when they are available, I wanna try this badly !

anyone wanna go halvies ??

Oh yes, I wanted to offer...these are what is left over from our Pick Your Potion - Phero Trial Sprays...we made lots in advance and have a few left over.

Same price as before, $15 each, or $10 each if you buy 10 or more at one time. If anyone wants, just post here then buy via the Gift Cert option in the cart. Thank you!

1 BAM for Women

1 Charisma for Men

2 Cougar for Women - 1 for twomittens

2 Focus Potion (unisex)

1 LACE for Women - Molls

1 Lumina for Women - Katz

1 Sexpionage for Women - twomittens

1 Swimming with Sharks (unisex)

2 Super Sexy for Women - 1 for twomittens

1 TMI (unisex)

3 Tranquility Potion (unisex)

8 Heart Throb for Men

Edited by Potion Master
claimings!

never mind....can't delete

Edited by liz

Oh yes, I wanted to offer...these are what is left over from our Pick Your Potion - Phero Trial Sprays...we made lots in advance and have a few left over.

Same price as before, $15 each, or $10 each if you buy 10 or more at one time. If anyone wants, just post here then buy via the Gift Cert option in the cart. Thank you!

1 BAM for Women

1 Charisma for Men

2 Cougar for Women

2 Focus Potion (unisex)

1 LACE for Women

1 Lumina for Women

1 Sexpionage for Women

1 Swimming with Sharks (unisex)

2 Super Sexy for Women

1 TMI (unisex)

3 Tranquility Potion (unisex)

8 Heart Throb for Men

If it's not too late to add it in (I ordered yesterday) could I grab that Lace trial spray?

ETA - if it is too late, I'll still take it, and you can hold it til my next order (I'm sure it will be soon anyway, lol)

Edited by Molls

hope I'm catch it when they are available, I wanna try this badly !

anyone wanna go halvies ??

YESYESYES!! You *know* we'd both like it! :)

Mara, could you put me down for a Lumina spray please?

YESYESYES!! You *know* we'd both like it! :)

Mara, could you put me down for a Lumina spray please?

really ? COOLNESS !!

you can order it and send me my half, let me know how much and how you want pymt, k ?

you're lucky....I almost ordered that trial of Lumina and said to self.....YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER BTL OF ANYTHING !!

Edited by liz

Okey dokey...might be a little wait as my monthly sampler JUST shipped. I don't wanna stress the good-will of free shipments. If you DON'T have something coming, go for it, and I can wait too...

I probably *don't* need any more samples..but, I'm feeling sad, and giving into it right now...

xoxoxo, Mara!

Edited by katz