heya, all!

yelena

heya, all!

just a quick note to say hi to everyone. i recently joined, but i've been visiting for a while, off & on. can easily spend hours reading the boards - TONZ of info here, which can be overwhelming! not a perfume wearer usually, but interested in pheros, so looking to try out some trials & samples, esp. the sexual blends. interested in the wax melts, spell oils, & simmer oils, also.

Welcome, Yelena!

The sexual phero blends here at LP are awesome...Cops rule, seriously...I discovered their power here at LP, and I can't get over them..

The social blends are great too, and there is also the social-sexual blends, very well balanced by the way..

Have lots of fun and let us know how you do with your first order,

thanks for all the welcomes! :) i like that everyone's so friendly here! yep, i am looking forward to trying out the cops - got my eyes on the occos, in particular. and socio-sexual blends - what are the names of some of those??

hi there!!! welcome welcome. if you can get it get Compromising Postions. it is my go to sexual scent

Adding Glistening Buttons to that too, though it's another "if you can get it" since it sold out rather quick but it seems to be a hit with male noses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...