Lady Suzy's Birthday Cupcake

LadyVictoria

My GOD!

This is EXACTLY as I wanted for my sister! It's a buttercreamy yummy flavored vanilla goodness with a light peppermint topping. OMG I love how creamy this smells! Wet it's all creamy goodness, dry the creamy deliciousness continues and there's a top layer floating - just a kiss of peppermint! It's cakey and creamy and PERFECT! It smells like a yummy vanilla cupcake ~ Did you sneak in something pink in there? The peppermint is TO DIE FOR, It's not a piercing peppermint, it's a very soft flossy candied peppermint that melds beautifully with the cupcake vanilla orgasmicness of the scent.. OMG smells just like a vanilla cake baking. My sister has been wearing it non stop, she loves it!!! ~ this is a total unicorn and skittles scent! Very yummy, happy and uplifting! It's perfect! Thank you so much for creating something so delicious and wonderful for a special girl : )

I dabbed a bit of this when I got my package on Saturday and it is yummy uber vanilla for sure! It does seem to have a bit of a pink hint in there, doesn't it? I think that's why it reminded me of AVV.

I dabbed a bit of this when I got my package on Saturday and it is yummy uber vanilla for sure! It does seem to have a bit of a pink hint in there, doesn't it? I think that's why it reminded me of AVV.

It's delicious vanilla cake!! I can't stop smelling myself! There is a kiss of a pink something in there. Maybe pink peppermint?

OOh yeah it does smell like AVV with a dash of milkmaid and I looove both!

I was going to say no, but I just looked at the recipe and apparently I did! Just 1ml of some pink sugar...and it was the last thing I added, so I think I felt it needed it to feel like "birthday cake".

Thanks, LadyV, I'm so happy that Suzy is enjoying your thoughtful gift! :D

I was going to say no, but I just looked at the recipe and apparently I did! Just 1ml of some pink sugar...and it was the last thing I added, so I think I felt it needed it to feel like "birthday cake".

Thanks, LadyV, I'm so happy that Suzy is enjoying your thoughtful gift! :D

You totally made her day!! She was very ill with the gross flu that's goin around and this lifted her spirits!

Thank you!

So this time I slathered twice, and the first time was all creamy vanillaness. The second time I shook the bejeezus out of the bottle and the peppermint came out for a little while. Now it's soft and snuggly with that little pink-y note.

• 2 weeks later...

This one has grown on me. The pinkness never returned after the first day. The peppermint is almost metallic in the beginning but dries down. On me it's like the peppermint and the cupcake part don't want to get along but then the cupcake wins and the peppermint just gives it a slight edge. Very creamy and cupcakey.

• 1 month later...

The first few times I tried this it had a waxy stage when wet :o then became all happy faint vanilla frosting. Second time a very faint mint. I loooooved it in my hair so I did not give up. Now having scored a bottle from g-Lynne I slather liberally and often, and get no waxiness. YAAAAY! I think it was a cycle thing. Now it's reliably peppermint-kissed vanilla frosting, slurp.

A certain woobie loved this...since it was MAH BIRFDEY I felt it was appropriate to wear and he kept snorting my skin and gnawing on me, but he said it faded too fast and I had to reapply several times to satisfy the Quince-beast. He didn't smell the mint, but I could still get a whiff of it in the beginning. The fun part was that it kept prompting him to descibe how he was going to frost my cupcake. :666:

Love this. It starts off as a fluffy (but not too buttery) vanilla cupcake with loads of vanilla buttercream frosting infused with a hint of mint. As it dries down a bit of what I think is pink cotton candy sugar comes out to play too, giving it a sweet "pink" undertone that plays surprisingly well with the mint, which softens with time and leaves just the barest whisper. Reminds me of an actual cupcake I once had that was very similar to this scent!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Ok, this literally smells like vanilla cake batter with sprinkles. I think the mint is playing tricks on me, and I'm reading it as sprinkles. Birthday Cupcake is so delicious. It's a very happy, yummy scent that makes me smile and would be a great pick-me-up when I'm having a shitty day. You can't have a bad day smelling birthday cupcakes!

I think my chemistry changed. This used to smell exactly like cake batter and sprinkles to me too but now something smells sour. Sad. :( I also get more of the mint now.

Are you ovulating or about to start your period?

This always happens to be right before. Everything smells so sour and bad.

The first time I tried this (the rebrew), I couldn't smell anything but a vague vanilla scent.

I tried it again a couple days later and couldnt smell much, but after a few hours, I was wondering what smelled so wonderful and it was me! It was a gorgeous white cake with a little lift from the mint. Yay!!

• 2 months later...

I have the rebrew of this, and it's delightful -- peppermint cupcake!! I wasn't sure when I put it on tonight if I might have chosen the wrong weather -- it's humid and mid-80's here -- but the peppermint keeps the sugary cake-y goodness from overwhelming me. It's delicate, fresh and young. This is the perfect scent for my inner 8 year old!