Newbie need some help :)

Monchhi

Hi all. I was looking for pheromone perfumes and found Love Potion. There are so many choices and they all look so great. I am actually looking for something with fruity or floral scent, something that can spice up the relationship between me and my partner. What options will be ideal to me? I am in my late 20s.

And also, I am not quite sure... how much pheromone will be included if I choose to add pheromone and copulin on top of an enhanced pheromone perfume?

Thanks for help!

If you want to add extra pheros to an already enhanced perfume, you can do that, but I would suggest calling Mara to discuss if you want the exact ratios.

I will tell you this.....I have been using pheros for almost 10 yrs now, and have used almost every supplier's products that are on the market. The ones sold by LP are some of the most potent, high-quality pheros you can get. And the scents are DIVINE!

The LAM and BAM line is very popular, and comes in a sampler set.....the OCCO line does as well. LAM and BAM are very lightly scented, and the OCCOs have stronger perfumes. These are basic blends that are really good to start with.

The unscented pheros don't come in sample sizes, but the phero enhanced perfumes do. As far as the perfumes go, samples are really the best way to go, because every person's skin chemistry will be different, and the scents will vary depending on that......I always suggest that newbies get the Love Potion sampler set so you can try some of the permanent line....LP Original, Red, Black, Pink......they are really luscious and can give you an idea of how wonderful and varied the scents here can be!

You can also order a scent that doesn't have pheros added and have Mara boost it for you with the pheros of your choice.....one of my favorite floral/fruity blends just came out in a new edition, and that is Mermaids of Atlantis 2012....love it!

I think I would suggest a LAM sampler, OCCO sampler, and the LP sampler.....this would cover your bases and give you lots of goodies to try!

OH and WELCOME to the forum!!!! :thbf54f4bf:

Anything with Cuddlebunny in it I recommend, it leads to loving, emotional connection and beautiful love-making in my many experiences...

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for everyone! A lot of useful info here!

I saw from the website that Girly Twirly is available on Trial section, but it says "sold out" if I go to its intro page. I sent an email to ask, but no reply yet. Does anyone know if Girly Twirly is no longer available? Thanks again!

Thanks for everyone! A lot of useful info here!

I saw from the website that Girly Twirly is available on Trial section, but it says "sold out" if I go to its intro page. I sent an email to ask, but no reply yet. Does anyone know if Girly Twirly is no longer available? Thanks again!

Yeah, I just checked the GGG list and it says 0 bottles and 2 samples left. :huh:

eta: Maybe try the trade page to see if someone has one to get rid of?

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Oh does that mean there are still samples? I am actually looking for samples, not the whole bottle. That's good news!

That is the way things go here. If you find a scent that you truly love, stock up!

Mara, John, and the elves create 10-12 new scents every month, and do only the occasional rebrew. Due to the fact that there are no chemical stabilizers, rebrews may not even smell exactly like the original. The ones that are permanent are the LAM/BAM/OCCO lines, the original PheroGirl, LP Original, Red, Black, Pink.

But, Miss Cherie pointed out the illustrious trade page! Good place to get scents that may not have worked for others......I have found many treasures there!!

Hi and welcome here :) ...you have found the best place to be,this company is a cut above,Mara makes Magick :wub: ...I am sure you will find the perfect blend for you,even though Girly Twirly is sold out.

Thanks again for all! I actually made up a list of samples that I want to try:

• Girly Twirly
  • Love Blossom
  • Cops & Robbers
  • Compromising Position
  • Phero Girl
  • Extracurricular Proclivities
  • Jouir De
  • Pink 2009

Hopefully I will find one that suits me most :)

Oh by the way, (please let me know if this is not the best place to ask) I have some problems comparing different phero products.

So, LP website says, 1ml (1000mcg) of phero is added to 9ml of fragrance. This means for a 10ml bottle of fragrance, there is 10% of phero.

Now let say, for example, Scent of Eros is also a 10ml product, with 5mg phero.

Does it mean SOE has more phero? (I am not sure how to do this conversion... between mg and ml.)

And if yes, does it mean LP products will have weaker effects compared to SOE?

Oh by the way, (please let me know if this is not the best place to ask) I have some problems comparing different phero products.

So, LP website says, 1ml (1000mcg) of phero is added to 9ml of fragrance. This means for a 10ml bottle of fragrance, there is 10% of phero.

Now let say, for example, Scent of Eros is also a 10ml product, with 5mg phero.

Does it mean SOE has more phero? (I am not sure how to do this conversion... between mg and ml.)

And if yes, does it mean LP products will have weaker effects compared to SOE?

Welcome, Monchhi!!!

That is confusing, isn't it? It does not mean the same thing at all, because every company has a different standard of pheromone content.

We chose our 1x baseline to be 1,000 mcg of pheromones per 1ml, which is very concentrated, specifically so we could add it to perfumes and not take up the whole bottle with simple dilutant, so we are jamming a lot of pheromones into a tiny amount of liquid.

Another company may only have 25 mcg of pheromones per 1ml. So you have to ask - if they are saying there's 5mls of pheromones...ok, but what is the concentration? How many mcgs does that really equal?

Don't try to make a comparison in the way you are currently trying. It won't work. It's not 10% pheros per bottle - forget that idea. It's 1,000 mcg per bottle. Compare it to how many mcg per bottle of the other product. That's how you will know what you are actually getting.

I am not familiar with SoE, however, I AM familiar with the pheromone supplier for that product, which we also share. Stone Labs - THE pioneer of the industry, fabulous company. When we have them make phero blends for us, I have to specifically ask for the concentration of 1,000 mcg per 1ml. I have had disccussions with them about their preferred baselines for different pheromones differing from 333 mcg per 1ml, to 666 mcg per 1 ml.,,,which they figure on the very scientific basis that each pheromone has a different style of "kick". Some require more to do the job, some less. But I wanted to keep our products at a constant consistancy, no matter which supplier made them for us. So, I ask for the same concentration across the board.

It makes it easier for customers to understand. It makes my job a little harder when I am blending the phero ingredients myself, because I've had to learn like the scientists, when making a blend, how much of each ingredient to use to balance a blend properly, (same thing in perfume making, so that's ok!), but when you know that each ingredient has exactly the same concentration as a baseline, it's far more logical a starting place.

Did I make that harder or easier to understand? :lol:

Ok, I thought of maybe an easier way to explain.

Pheromones start out as crystals, just like sugar.

A: I can take one spoonful of sugar and add it to 1 ounce of hot water in a glass to liquify it.

B: I can take that same spoonful of sugar and add it to 8 ounces of hot water to liquify it.

It's the same amount of sugar in each glass, total, right? But the sugar in the first glass is way more concentrated. Therefore, 5mls of what came out of glass B contains less sugar than 1ml that came out of glass A.

Perfect sense to me Mara :) ...and I will add that although Scent Of Eros is a good product,nothing gives me the consistent results,or comes close to the awesome choices of scent with intent as Love Potion's creations!

I concur with my lovely friend Calii.....and I have been using for many years....I have tried many many MANY phero products.....I even used some products that were so "iffy" that they are no longer on the market. The ones here at LP give the most consistent results, all the time!

Let me give you a word of advice where it comes to pheros.....in case you have never used any.....you may come across a product that gives ladies here FAB results, but your results may be less than stellar. This could mean two things.....(1) You may need to use more or less to get a good result (sometimes you kind of have to tweak the amount to see what works for you).....or (2) The blend may just not work good with your chemistry or with your target. Prime example.....Lace and I do not get along....it goes totally against my personality.....I am more of a Leather girl.......also, my man can react VERY poorly to a blend that is heavy on the Est, if not paired with something more dominant....most men react well to Est, but I have found out that mine (and I think Beccah's too).....not so much! It is not to say that those blends are "bad"....they are just not for me.....pheros are not "one size fits all", and we all need something different!

Don't get discouraged if you don't get the results you want right out of the gate....part of the fun is in the playing.....

Edited by Dolly

Mara, it makes sense to me. And thanks for the detail explanation! I really found it so confusing to understand the whole conversion and % stuff, but now I have a better idea. I am going to order some samples and see which one suits me most :)

Calii, I have never tried SOE, but many people talk about that online. So I chose randomly and compared it to LP just to show the confusion I was having.

And... a totally irrelevant question.... Mara, are you a Wiccan? Or do you practise witchcraft. The information from your website sounds similar to witchcraft (I might be wrong). I am just curious... because I have started to learn witchcraft for a year... And I am so "WOW" by your talents to create all these perfumes!! :)

I just checked out the listings for SoE on Amazon. I didn't see the concentration listed, but I did see that the ingredients are the same as our Like a Magnet blend, just FYI. Of course we do not know the levels he uses, but Copulins and Alpha-Nol are a great combination in any case. (Suggested originally by Dolly, of course!) And luckily, they are both also less expensive pheros compared to others, so we charge less for that combo than we do for our other mixes. (The Magnets (aka LAM) go for $29.95 per bottle.)

Monchii ~ I'm not a Wiccan, but rather a Pagan. I am interested in the whole history of religions and lore from around the world and throughout time. Anything outside of the Judeo/Christian/Moslem pantheon is considered Pagan. And I am quite happy to be considered a Witch, which I find a compliment, just not specifically Wiccan.

:wizard:

I have just ordered some samples! Can't wait to try them out!! And thanks for everyone's help!

And Mara... understood! I really learnt a lot from you!

I liked SoE which I tried before finding LPMP, but found that even a little made me bounce off the walls...and I've tried it again exactly once since finding LPMP and found the same effect, especially reducing my tolerance to alcohol... so if I had to guess, it's pretty packed with a-nol. LAM is better balanced, at least for me. JMO.

tyvey, I haven't tried SoE, so I have no clue. You know, it seems there are soooooo many options in the market. As a newbie, I feel quite hesitated to invest a lot of money at the beginning. Good thing LP has trial sizes.

I also want to try the trial size of LAM, BAM and OCCO, but because they come with different scents, so the price is still high for trial. I just picked a few individual ones (like love blossom, love potion pink...) to see how it goes.

Welcome to the forum, Monchhi! I'm mainly a fruity and floral person too but I fell in love with honey, musky and pink scents after coming to LPMP. You'll have plenty of fun here!