which un-pheros can you ladies wear without a cover scent?

Eggers

It depends on the situation, I would think. Dolly has worn EoW without a cover, for example. I've never tried it myself because I generally just go for the phero-enhanced perfumes (plus I wear perfume every day no matter what).

I was just wondering because I was reading the reviews of UN Leather, and someone said you could wear it without a cover. I wondered if there were any others people sometimes wore without cover. I wear perfume out all the time, and I wear it at work, too, but at home I don't. It got me wondering if it's still possible to exert some phero-influence at home without having to 'break the routine' by wearing perfume!! Of course, I'll probably be wearing lots of smelly stuff now... It's just a cuious question. My own skin smells kinda creamy/flowery, (according to boyfriend and best friends), so I often go 'bare'.

Skye: that's encouraging! I kinda like that my friends and boyfriend always comment on the smell of my skin au-naturel. For some reason people like to snuffle me, and it's kind of cute. I'd like it if I were able to occasionally wear unscented stuff, and still get snuffled! Lol!

It is important to remember that people vary in whether or not they can smell some pheromones, and if so, whether they smell pleasant or unpleasant.

For example, I really cannot smell androstenone (one of the male pheros). It smells a little musky, like clean sweat, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. However, to some people it smells sweet, and to some other people, it smells very unpleasant even at tiny doses.

Just something to remember -- just because something doesn't need a cover to your nose doesn't mean it doesn't need a cover to other people.

Just something to remember -- just because something doesn't need a cover to your nose doesn't mean it doesn't need a cover to other people.

:yeahthat: x ten !!!!

...it is sooo individual,that being said,while I personally don't mind the scent of any of the UN pheros,would never ever wear around any one without cover :D Cops neat as an experiment,thanks to Dolly :) are not really thatbad after a while,but I would never be brave enough to wear out either :lol:

I can't wait to see how stinky all this stuff is on its own! I'm so curious. Unfortunately I'll have to wait for a while - this time around I've only ordered smelly stuff - good-smelling smelly stuff. But my curiosity is growing!

I would definitely third Xev. To my nose Cops don't really smell unpleasant, they just smell vinegar-y. To my 13 yr.old they smell like foul, rotten cheese & he can smell them if I put them on in the next room. He's actually my dry down indicator, if he can't smell them in my perfume, I know I'm good to go. I like the smell of straight est. or est heavy blends, but to some people est smells like pee. To me 'none smells very sharp & unpleasant, almost like rubber in a way. The only time it doesn't bother me, is during ovulation. I would suggest staring with Open Windows, Heart & Soul, est., or a-nol to try uncovered 1st as they are the mildest smelling blends to my nose.

For me? Anything that doesn't have cops.

Ditto here. I've worn Leather with nothing to cover it. I don't think it has cops in it; I have a pretty sensitive nose, so if I can smell it, I cover it. If I can't smell it, I don't worry too much.

Edit: Then again, I love these perfumes, so it's very seldom that I go without a cover fragrance! I'll go without pheros, but not without my 'fumes (unless I'm going to the gym).

Edited by AlienChangeling

I guess I'll just have to wait & see what they smell like. I keep trying to imagine the smell of cops, 'cause everybody says the smell so horrific.

I can't imagine having to wait 20 minutes for pheros to dry down. Especially cops. In my teeny apartment, and with my boy in the bathroom while I'm trying to have a bath, or get ready to go out. He's a gabber, and a guitar-playing singer who follows me around either talking, or playing stuff for me on his guitar. Yes. Even when I'm in the bath. Ha! It's gonna be so tough keeping this secret! I'm gonna whip out my stinky pheros and he's gonna do exactly what your family does, Raq On: PU! Oh well, should be entertaining to try keeping it on the DL.

AlienChangeling, that's why I started this thread, (I think - I can't remember now!). Because people in the Leather review were saying that they could wear it without cover. At least, that's where I think I read it! Lol! I've read so much in the past couple of days, my brain hasn't had time to work out a decent filing system. It's a mess up here!

Princess Fiona, Lace is what I'm hoping I could wear without a cover. Well first I'm hoping my guy responds well to it. If he does, *then* I hope I might be able to wear it without a fragrance if I chose to. Would just be nice to be able to wear something to give me a girly vibe while not wearing perfume. We'll see!

Socials without cops are ok sans fragrance......cops? Well......let's just say cops without a cover is an experience! I agree with Beccah.....very much like vinegar when wet.....on my skin, it smells like over-ripe fruit when dry....I went without a cover merely for testing.......men were STILL following me around like puppies.....got lots of scrunched up, repulsed faces from women......that is what will often happen though.....and my man came home and stuck his nose right in my neck, huffing away. That was before he knew I wore pheros......he has gotten to where about half of the time he can detect cops in my perfumes, but he doesn't care because he knows what it leads to! When I put on one that has cops, he'll say...."Wow, that one has some ASS in it! But I like it!" LOL But most of my scents, if I have multiple bottles, have one bottle that is boosted with cops.....

If you don't want to go with a full-on perfume at home, try LAM or BAM......they have a very light scent.....my man likes the original with vanilla, honey, and sugar.....he says it is "almost there" as far as scent is concerned.....almost like you used a scented soap or lotion. They are also very unobtrusive if you want to layer a stronger scent on top.....

Edited by Dolly

'Swimming With Sharks'. I actually like it on its own, but the scent eases away so you do want to add another scent.

I've started calling that the queen phero, because when I wear it I tend to be calmer and confident and in control. Sort of what you would think it would be like if you did happen to be royalty. ;)

Edited by Darbla

Dolly, once I get a bit braver with the whole pheromone thing, I might just try cops "plain" someday, just for a laugh.

I really have to say that I like the way this site is set up. For instance, I think it's really cool that you can add cops to one bottle, and have the same scent cops-free if you want. I like the versatility, and I'm really looking forward to finding what works for me. It's really a comfort knowing there are so many different avenues to try. That alone makes LP the best place to be, of all the different phero-web sites I've visited. Add the scents in, and the variety, the versatility - it's no wonder this site is such a winner.

Darbla, I was actually thinking I'd like to try Swimming with Sharks, too, because it would be nice to have that kind of authority - *royal* authority - with my customers. But my boss - who also happens to be the chef - has a temper and a mouth like Gordon Ramsey's, and I'd be afraid to provoke him, since he tends to leave me be. I like to let well enough alone! Lol! Especially as our kitchen is an open kitchen, so if he yells at you for doing something stupid, the whole damned restaurant knows you F*cked up! Still, I probably will try it out on him at some point, because I really need to have that sweet shark label, and I might as well try putting the phero to use! That label's too cute! So you'll have to wish me luck on that count, 'cause my boss is a loud and scary man. I'm lucky he loves me! You can bet I'll post a review of *that* one if and when I decide to try it!

Edited by Eggers

Gah! Sorry for the double posting. I tried to edit, but my stupid touch screen wouldn't let me scroll down.

Just wanted to say thanks Dolly, for describing the LAM & BAM for me. It's nice to know there's something subtle out there that might suit my purposes! :-)

I can do the oil version of Super Sexy for Women without a cover. I think it smells kind of interesting, but it dries down scentless on me. I *have* put on a couple spots of Sexpionage in oil without a cover scent, but I wasn't exactly wearing it around the house. Heh. :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Gah! Sorry for the double posting. I tried to edit, but my stupid touch screen wouldn't let me scroll down.

Just wanted to say thanks Dolly, for describing the LAM & BAM for me. It's nice to know there's something subtle out there that might suit my purposes! :-)

You're very welcome.....they are the most subtle scent-wise, but they do pack a PUNCH!

EOSP - I would *love* to be able to wear SS4W 'naked' around the house. (I don't mean I would be naked... I meant the phero! But hey, who knows?) It would be devilishly awesome to be able to wear something like that without a cover, while hanging around the house, and let the boyfriend wonder why I seem *so much sexier than usual*! But ha! With my luck, my guy will turn out to be one of those dudes with a super-sniffer and tell me I stink! Else he'd blame it on the cats.Lol!

Then out comes the perfume!

I think I might try the LAM sampler next time. And my fraidy-cat stance on the beta-nol in BAM may be weakening, too. I'm so curious that I want to try one of everything except TMI and True Confessions. Those two really freak me out. Some things you just don't want to hear. All the others sound like I want to give them a shot, just to get a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

God, I went through all the perfumes last night and found very, very few that I wouldn't like to try. This place is going to cost me a fortune! Let's just hope Publisher's Clearing House stops teasing me and just sends me the big cardboard check already!

HAHA! I'll keep my eyes peeled for Ed! (is Ed dead?).

Okay, I'm senile...who is Ed? I mean, aside from my elementary school boyfriend. But that was back in the days when we lit the classrooms with torches and walked to school uphill in the snow *every* day. Heh! B)

Oh JEEZE. I grew up watching Ed McMahon with Johnny Carson. Senile. But, you know, if Dead Ed *did* turn up, you could do some kind of Zombie Reality Show...braaaaaainssssss..... :w00t: Maybe it would pay better than Publisher's Clearing House! Anything for more LPs...

:Emoticons0086:<------ kinda zombie