Valentine's day stalking

halo0073

The other day while I was brewing, Catherine went out to lunch, came back an hour later...stops dead when she walks through the door and says, "Were you guys gettin' busy in here while I was gone?" And I went, "YAY! That's what it's supposed to smell like!" :lol:

Are we going to get a Carob Blossom scent...? When I used to live in Upland, there were carob trees across the street from me and it smelled like the Jolly Green Giant had been ejaculating in the front yard when they bloomed. B)

ETA: Whoa. Now, THERE'S a mental image. Hmmmmm..... :666:

ETA again: I can't believe I said that out loud.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I remember some particularly spunk-y plants...but I don't know what they were. But it would be that kind of bitter scent.

OMG Upland, now that makes three of us from the same neck o'the woods!

I remember some particularly spunk-y plants...but I don't know what they were. But it would be that kind of bitter scent.

Wow, luna! You were a West Ender, too? I grew up in Rancho Cucamonga back when it was still just CUCAMONGA. I liked it better back then. More vineyards and groves, yes? Lived in Upland with my first husband (he whose name shall forever be reviled...j/k). Then Claremont (my stories of crawling home from Walter's--heh), then the mountain. So you, me, and who else?

Lynne and I are both from Pomona. I went to Scripps. And then lived various places although I didn't leave the area for good and all until 1990.

Pomona, the garden spot of the Inland Empire, LOL!!

Edited by goddesslynne

Lynne and I are both from Pomona. I went to Scripps. And then lived various places although I didn't leave the area for good and all until 1990.

Pomona, the garden spot of the Inland Empire, LOL!!

:w00t: Oh em gee, you two!!! I came within a hair's breadth of going to Scripps myself. My ceramics teacher at Chaffey College reeeeeally wanted me to go there because she was an alumna, but I ended up at Cal Poly Pomona. Two of our best friends, who are both physicists at Sandia, went to Pomona College for their undergrad stuff. I think they graduated in '91. That was the era when I-and-then-Matt-too lived in Claremont. And we had our old studio, Underdog Recording, in Pomona over on Pomona Boulevard in-between the 57 and the 71. Matt grew up in West Covina, but his family lived in Pomona until 4 months before he was born. It's a freakin' small world!

CHEERS%7E19.GIF

P.S. Lynne! "garden spot of the Inland Empire." <<<gigglesnort!!!>>>

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Are we going to get a Carob Blossom scent...? When I used to live in Upland, there were carob trees across the street from me and it smelled like the Jolly Green Giant had been ejaculating in the front yard when they bloomed. B)

ETA: Whoa. Now, THERE'S a mental image. Hmmmmm..... :666:

ETA again: I can't believe I said that out loud.

OMG THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just talking about the CUM trees a few days ago!

We have them here in the SFV!!!!

There's that beautiful hotel in the IE. Riverside I think. Mission Inn. That's IE right?

Oooh a poonan scent!!!! LOVE IT!

Yeah I don't think you will like it. You probably shoudn't order one. :ange:

It sold out because um there was um a sheik from Polynesia that bought the whole supply for his harem for Valentine's Day.

See it's illegal to use perfume with alcohol in Poly and so he being such a nice sheik and romantic wanted to get something sweet and that made the girls feel pretty so they could put out with bj's - so he called LP and had the whole supply shipped out, there was only like a few bottles left, which were saved in the Phantom Zone for emergency or rebrew purposes, but since really NO one liked it that much Mara kept it in the Phantom Zone to possibly recreate in 2012 to see if it would do well , but I heard that the Sheik might call her again in preparation for Valentine's Day this year so it might sell out again.

Such a wicked mind you have. And, here I am thinking that V-Day will be all sweet and romantic.

Personally, I think we should just all give in and send Mara our credit cards and tell her how much is left on them so she can max them out for us with all of the delicious scents she has concocted. That would save me the agony of figuring out which ones I want...

Such a wicked mind you have. And, here I am thinking that V-Day will be all sweet and romantic.

Personally, I think we should just all give in and send Mara our credit cards and tell her how much is left on them so she can max them out for us with all of the delicious scents she has concocted. That would save me the agony of figuring out which ones I want...

Oh but that agony is so sweet! That's half the fun, figuring out which ones you MUST have.

LOL Is that a challenge? I will put up a fight ya know ;) I may have to get the emergency credit card out though because I don't have a lot of cash at the moment. Lots of unexpected expenses lately including a new member to the Rosebud/Mr Scrumptious clan :) (no ladies, not a baby....not yet)

I'll explain in my journal :)

OMG THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just talking about the CUM trees a few days ago!

We have them here in the SFV!!!!

There's that beautiful hotel in the IE. Riverside I think. Mission Inn. That's IE right?

Oooh a poonan scent!!!! LOVE IT!

I used to call them Cum Trees, too! Heeeeee! If yours drop brown pods once a year, it's probably them. Yeppers, Riverside qualifies as Inland Empire. I've been going to the Mission Inn my whole life. I LOVE that place. When I was around 18, you could still rent an apartment there, so I started planning to do that. But alas for moi, they gave the place a makeover and it got all upscale again. I'm glad they did that, though, because it's such a historical place and it's just gorgeous again!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I think we need to have the new releases earlier this month cause we all want to get them by Valentine's day. If they don't get here till the first then It'll be a mad scrable to get them by cupids day! What cha think ladies? Stalking with lots of wishfull thinking :Emoticons04280::cat690:

I think we need to have the new releases earlier this month cause we all want to get them by Valentine's day. If they don't get here till the first then It'll be a mad scrable to get them by cupids day! What cha think ladies? Stalking with lots of wishfull thinking :Emoticons04280::cat690:

Ah, but the vets have last year's Valentine's Day releases already :001_tt2:

Ah, but the vets have last year's Valentine's Day releases already :001_tt2:

:666: Now you're just being cruel, Beccah. I DO hope you're wearing a black leather bustier, netted stockings, spike heels...and a whip. :666:

ETA: :banana052::banana052::banana052:

ETA again: :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:666: Now you're just being cruel, Beccah. I DO hope you're wearing a black leather bustier, netted stockings, spike heels...and a whip. :666:

ETA: :banana052::banana052::banana052:

ETA again: :ph34r:

Bwahaha! Um, no...how does the visual of pajamas n a pink fuzzy robe with frogs in pajamas all over it strike you? Hehe :)

Bwahaha! Um, no...how does the visual of pajamas n a pink fuzzy robe with frogs in pajamas all over it strike you? Hehe :)

Hmmmmmm. On the face of it all...so innocent...yet...it's those frogs. Devilishly sinister!!! :woman-in-rollers::iguana:

Oh, and: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I am SO stoked because I just finished the label art for my Anti-Valentine PE, the red velvet booze extravaganza--I don't know if there will be enough to go around, but if there is Mara will post it and if there isn't I'll post the pic for any curious eyes. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

Valentine's Day is my birthday, so I hope there are lots of V-day themed goodies!!

My kinda-sorta manthing's birthday is on Valentine's Day too :]

Thinking about getting him something...even if he can't smell it, I can still enjoy it on him!

He has anosmia due to head trauma from a car accident..meaning no sense of smell :[

My kinda-sorta manthing's birthday is on Valentine's Day too :]

Thinking about getting him something...even if he can't smell it, I can still enjoy it on him!

He has anosmia due to head trauma from a car accident..meaning no sense of smell :[

OH MY !! hoping he gets better SOON CK !